Television

Castle

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Oct 05, 2011 @ 22:23:04
Anyone else watch Castle?

I'm addicted to it now after watching up to Season 4 during my exile from internetland. I've heard the books Castle writes are actually out as well, which is quite cool.
ninozara On April 30, 2020

Cheshire, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Oct 05, 2011 @ 22:29:32
I keep meaning to watch it, but not got round to it. Didn't realise it's on it's fourth season though
floydgirrl On October 08, 2022
Stalkee

Pope's Wine Celler, Holy See (
#3New Post! Oct 05, 2011 @ 22:31:43
I like it. It's kind of fun to watch
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#4New Post! Oct 05, 2011 @ 22:31:49
Love the show. I have only watched some of the first season on TV and am working on catching up.

Sadly, it was on when my other 'usual' shows are on, so I couldn't watch it. Awesome show though.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#5New Post! Oct 06, 2011 @ 01:52:11
i was surprised too about " castle " books, it was in april, when i saw one of " castle " book in my local library. " castle " really enjoyable
tv show to watch, i watched every week. it has a good strong cast and the storyline are very well written for the type of show. i only watch beside " castle ", " grey's anatomy " & " private practice ", those are two best " drama " shows that abc has on now, because the strong cast and as well as the strong storyline, they have. " desperate housewives " is a likeable show i like to watch for fun, it a typical tv show " drama soap operish situation ". i don't watch " abc comedy shows ", because the same " family situation " that abc rehashed over and over the years. none of these so-called comedy shows, like " roseanne " that was a brilliant comedy so many different levels of comedy situations, ROSEANNE RULES!! one of the best drama tv show that i have seen in years was cancelled last year,was " brothers and sisters ". a brilliant powerful tv show had a good couple of years on it that abc should kept on, not like these " reality crap " that all " prime-time " channels have on for rating sake! " usa " and " tnt ", both channels, and other cable channels like hbo, showtime, lifetime, syfy, amc, and bbc has better quality drama tv shows than " prime time " channels. in last 10 years in " prime time " channels, two channels " fox " and " cbs " are not only best channels best quality tv shows in drama and comedy, but in reality, i don't mean " american idol " or " survivor ", but lately, i found myself watching it long off and on every week, " the amazing race , it really interesting watch, something i usually don't watch on regular base, it does deserve emmy every year, the couples really show " good sportship " to each other, that good role models to show kids these days. like other reality ( crap ) tv shows shows contestants are whiny, bad sportship, and give kids hope that when they are older than meet " simon ", i don't think " simon " is a good role model for anyone at any age! back to castle, i highly recommend watching, especially for kate!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs