Football (US)

Carolina vs. Denver

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
HiImDan On February 29, 2024

Cleveland, the boil on the but
#1New Post! Jan 25, 2016 @ 03:13:26
Who's gonna win? I've figured Carolina for several weeks now but I didn't think Manning had a chance but I failed to realize Denver had home field advantage and their defense was #1 all year and they continued through the play offs. Also, that mile high air was a little too much for New England. Thoughts? I'm sticking with Carolina and Cam Newton.
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#2New Post! Jan 25, 2016 @ 08:13:32
I didn't get to watch the first game, but I heard it was close, down to the last minute or two it could of gone either way.
I 'guessed' correctly that Denver would win.
I did watch the last half of the second game. What a riot!
Cam Newton is fast, and a great runner; however I'm still guessing/ thinking that Denver will win.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#3New Post! Jan 25, 2016 @ 14:04:17
I didn't think Denver or NE were playing at their peak. Carolina is hitting all cylinders, with no signs of stopping. You can see Cam was having fun.

Even if Denver picks it up, it'll be tough to stop Carolina when they're on a roll.

Carolina!
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#4New Post! Jan 25, 2016 @ 16:36:15
Denver sure wasn't!

I did see that Cam was having fun - man, was he happy.

Nothing wrong with that, but others would get fined
for showing such exuberance.

Wonder if this dude will be back next year? I think so:

@mrmhead Said

I didn't think Denver or NE were playing at their peak. Carolina is hitting all cylinders, with no signs of stopping. You can see Cam was having fun.

Even if Denver picks it up, it'll be tough to stop Carolina when they're on a roll.

Carolina!
restoreone On January 30, 2022

, Ohio
#5New Post! Jan 25, 2016 @ 21:09:14
The most important part of the game will be played in the next two weeks. How does the Panthers respond to the fame of the Super Bowl.They have not faced this kind of stress as of yet. Everybody they know or may know will be calling for a ticket.
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#6New Post! Jan 25, 2016 @ 21:14:48
That's true.
And Cam is just eating all this up.
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#8New Post! Jan 25, 2016 @ 21:20:43
First to the Bowl with the feisty Cam as quarterback.
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#10New Post! Jan 26, 2016 @ 01:26:44
It's becoming more and more clear that a head coach is only as good as his coordinators are, seen it now countless times. I'm just amazed at what Wade Phillips has done with the Denver D this year - I've never seen Tom Brady under so much pressure and desperation as I saw yesterday. This may in fact land Wade yet another head coaching position somewhere, although history tells us he simply is not as good a head coach as he is a defensive coordinator.

As far as the Super Bowl, you really cannot count out the 17-1 Carolina Panthers, Ron Rivera, and Cam Newton, either. I'm actually leaning on them taking this, but this game is too hard to predict, so I won't. Should be fun to watch though.
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#11New Post! Jan 26, 2016 @ 01:29:25
@DuLu Said

Denver sure wasn't!

I did see that Cam was having fun - man, was he happy.

Nothing wrong with that, but others would get fined
for showing such exuberance.

Wonder if this dude will be back next year? I think so:

He will definitely retire. Especially if they win this thing.
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#12New Post! Jan 26, 2016 @ 01:29:55
Interesting this is also John Fox's two ex teams facing each other in the Super Bowl.
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#13New Post! Jan 26, 2016 @ 01:55:55
It's time.

Perfect time for that to happen.

@Leon Said

He will definitely retire. Especially if they win this thing.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#14New Post! Jan 26, 2016 @ 03:09:08
@Leon Said

It's becoming more and more clear that a head coach is only as good as his coordinators are, seen it now countless times. I'm just amazed at what Wade Phillips has done with the Denver D this year - I've never seen Tom Brady under so much pressure and desperation as I saw yesterday. This may in fact land Wade yet another head coaching position somewhere, although history tells us he simply is not as good a head coach as he is a defensive coordinator.

As far as the Super Bowl, you really cannot count out the 17-1 Carolina Panthers, Ron Rivera, and Cam Newton, either. I'm actually leaning on them taking this, but this game is too hard to predict, so I won't. Should be fun to watch though.

Ha! Did you see Carson Palmer on the sidelines paging through his book in desperation for something that will work!

And then there was the network issue with the Pats .. They should have known when their wireless network was named Karma-net! Haha!!
restoreone On January 30, 2022

, Ohio
#15New Post! Jan 27, 2016 @ 03:39:41
One cool thing is a movie has already been made about one of the Players.
Michael Oher "The Blind Side".

He Plays for the Panthers as a tackle normally the 2nd highest paid player on the team.

A true from rags to riches story.

Michael does not like the story.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs