US Elections

Can you deal with 8 more years of this bullsh!t

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>
democratrebel On October 03, 2008

Raleigh, North Carolina
#1New Post! Sep 18, 2008 @ 14:50:06
I honestly don't understand how people could actually vote for someone who sided with Bush 90% of the time. Look at the state america is in under the republican party. I mean are people just blind to the fact of whats going on in front of there faces. The stock market is all jacked up. With the economy the way it is how in the hell can it be fundamentally strong. The best answer Sarah Faklin can come up with is there're talking about the strong will of the american workers. Now if that don't sound like no bulls*** then something is wrong. How she going to say anything when people in her own state saying she brought depth to the state of Alaska. On top of all that the republican campaign is copying what Obama is saying because they can't come up with there own campaign slogans. Now all of sudden they want change, i mean can you see a pattern here people. if McCain gets into office its not going to be a pretty day for middle class families. Just imagine how many middle class families are in america. I know its some american workers out there working hard as ever but not reping no benefits behind it. I'm just tired of the same old bulls*** washington. its time for a new day! The whole difference is that the way the economy is now may not be affecting everybody. People who have high salary jobs probaly can care less what happens to the middle class or economy. Thats another reason why they don't want Obama in the office because he's going to tax that a** if you making over 250,000 a year and they ain't trying to hear that. I mean why be so greedy If you making a good salary already you shouldn't be complaing about getting taxed cause u haven't got taxed in the last freakin 8 years. Instead they going to tax the hard working people of america who's been working the same job 10-20 years and that ain't fair by no means. McCain has like 7 houses but look how hard it is for a working family to get one house. They truly don't give a damn about nobody but there own and just leave everybody else to fend for themselves. Thats how its been for the last 8 years. As they say when people get old they get seriously nieve and i thinks thats McCains problem. He need to be sitting down drinking some prune juice enjoying what little time he has left. I mean this is how i feel about things and i'm entitled to my own opinion. I may say some things people don't like but hey this isn't myspace, i ain't here to make friends.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Sep 18, 2008 @ 14:50:59
i cant deal with another month of this election and i dont even LIVE in the USA
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#3New Post! Sep 18, 2008 @ 14:54:48
@democratrebel Said
If you making a good salary already you shouldn't be complaing about getting taxed cause u haven't got taxed in the last freakin 8 years.

Your rants are pointless and insane, and this line, all by itself, proves it.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#4New Post! Sep 18, 2008 @ 14:56:01
@treebee Said
i cant deal with another month of this election and i dont even LIVE in the USA

Yeah...I wish we could stop now and just vote.

I am looking into Florida's mail in voting to see if I can just vote in advance and then turn off my TV.

Raleigh, North Carolina
#5New Post! Sep 18, 2008 @ 14:56:31
well treebee i can totally understand how you feel. The s*** is mad fustrating cause its alot of bullsh!t on the (R) side of things.
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Sep 18, 2008 @ 14:57:44
@chaski Said
Yeah...I wish we could stop now and just vote.

I am looking into Florida's mail in voting to see if I can just vote in advance and then turn off my TV.

sounds ideal, do the vote then have complete blackout for a while
iliterate_enginere On February 12, 2010

Deleted

Wichita, Kansas
#7New Post! Sep 18, 2008 @ 15:07:22
@jonnythan Said
Your rants are pointless and insane, and this line, all by itself, proves it.

Apparently, he has no idea how much people with a better salary get taxed compared to others. So, for your info, demrebel, people who make a couple thousand a year, get just about all their taxes back. Then after you make a certain amount, the govt keeps part of it as you are taxed a flat rate until you make around 35 or 40k I think. However much you make beyond that is taxed 25%. that's right, 25%! so, the richer people are paying all that much to use the same roads, send their kids to the same public schools if they wish, etc. and they do not very much of it back.

Raleigh, North Carolina
#8New Post! Sep 18, 2008 @ 15:08:58
Well Mr. Jonny-Boy u can say my statements are pointless and insane but who the hell are you to judge what i'm saying. thats my right to say what the hell i want to say. That s*** MCcain and Palin talking about is pointless and insane. I don't care if you don't like what i'm saying cause its nothing you can do about it. Either deal wit or just shut the f*** up. I'm pretty sure its some things you say people don't agree with. Its seems like everytime i state my opinion you got somthing negative to say to me about what i think or how i feel. what the hell is your problem????
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#9New Post! Sep 18, 2008 @ 15:15:42
@democratrebel Said
I don't care if you don't like what i'm saying cause its nothing you can do about it. Either deal wit or just shut the f*** up. I'm pretty sure its some things you say people don't agree with. Its seems like everytime i state my opinion you got somthing negative to say to me about what i think or how i feel. what the hell is your problem????

My problem is that you're mindlessly ranting while being obviously ignorant of reality. You're as hopelessly politically biased as many people on the Republican side.

And you can tell me to "shut the f*** up" but I don't have to listen
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#10New Post! Sep 18, 2008 @ 15:20:41
@democratrebel Said
Well Mr. Jonny-Boy u can say my statements are pointless and insane but who the hell are you to judge what i'm saying. thats my right to say what the hell i want to say. That s*** MCcain and Palin talking about is pointless and insane. I don't care if you don't like what i'm saying cause its nothing you can do about it. Either deal wit or just shut the f*** up. I'm pretty sure its some things you say people don't agree with. Its seems like everytime i state my opinion you got somthing negative to say to me about what i think or how i feel. what the hell is your problem????

can you not tell him to "shut the f*** up" its against the rules.

Its a public forum therefore invites challenging opinions.

If you wish to write without challenge then you can make a journal and turn replies off, if you just want to vent. But on the forum whatever you write is subject to someone questioning it.
bludor On October 09, 2008

Deleted

Long Beach, New York
#11New Post! Sep 18, 2008 @ 15:21:06
You people amaze me ... you think chopping the head off a snake and putting a chicken's head on it makes a difference? It's still a goddamn snake!!!

Raleigh, North Carolina
#12New Post! Sep 18, 2008 @ 15:28:38
Rules are meant to be broken. Imma say what i want so you can type till you blue in the face its not going to stop.
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#13New Post! Sep 18, 2008 @ 15:30:13
@democratrebel Said
Rules are meant to be broken. Imma say what i want so you can type till you blue in the face its not going to stop.

mhm, well i warned you

You are either the kind of person who can debate without flinging cusses or not. Unfortunately if you cant debate without that your platform will be considerably shortened.
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#14New Post! Sep 18, 2008 @ 15:32:17
@bludor Said
You people amaze me ... you think chopping the head off a snake and putting a chicken's head on it makes a difference? It's still a goddamn snake!!!

I dont know.. it just looks plain wierd to me..

Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#15New Post! Sep 18, 2008 @ 15:32:18
@democratrebel Said

Well, the person you're talking to is a mod, so she can stop you whenever she wants.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs