Forums:
Jokes & Humor

Budgie

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On about 7 hours ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! May 23, 2023 @ 13:07:59
An aggressive budgerigar announced “I’m the greatest and hardest budgie in the world”. To challenge this theory, the owner placed the pet into the cages of a series of other birds of increasing size. The budgie always won. Eventually, a particularly nasty eagle was chosen and the budgerigar locked into the cage overnight.

The next morning, the eagle was found lying on the cage floor with the victorious budgie sitting on its chest, but without its feathers. After pausing for breath it said,
“I’m still the greatest budgie in the world. . . . but I had to take my coat off for that one!”
Darkman666 On about 4 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! May 24, 2023 @ 00:34:45
@rondetto Said

An aggressive budgerigar announced “I’m the greatest and hardest budgie in the world”. To challenge this theory, the owner placed the pet into the cages of a series of other birds of increasing size. The budgie always won. Eventually, a particularly nasty eagle was chosen and the budgerigar locked into the cage overnight.

The next morning, the eagle was found lying on the cage floor with the victorious budgie sitting on its chest, but without its feathers. After pausing for breath it said,
“I’m still the greatest budgie in the world. . . . but I had to take my coat off for that one!”

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs