Brinkley has been conditioned.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Stigma On February 13, 2010
zombie vomit

Deleted

, New Hampshire
#1New Post! Sep 05, 2009 @ 21:51:17
My kitty Brinkley loves chasing the laser pointer... she'll run after that red dot until she is dizzy and can't anymore.

The other day I wanted to see how many circles I could get her to go in, 28... she then fell over, got up & walked face flat into the wall. Sucha' goofball.

Anyways... she hasn't connected the fact that the laser comes from the laser pointer... but when ever I pick the laser pointer up she knows that the strange red dot will be appearing somewhere on the floor, and she races around waiting for it to appear.
loveis On January 15, 2010
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#2New Post! Sep 05, 2009 @ 21:53:15
Haha, my cats do that too, with the flashlight, or any light really..or even the reflection from jewelry and such.. - they are a trip to watch!
Allyson On January 20, 2010

Deleted

, Michigan
#3New Post! Sep 05, 2009 @ 21:57:09
awwwwwwww how sweet
poor kitty

zombie vomit

Deleted

, New Hampshire
#4New Post! Sep 05, 2009 @ 21:57:47
@loveis Said

Haha, my cats do that too, with the flashlight, or any light really..or even the reflection from jewelry and such.. - they are a trip to watch!

Yea! I have crystals in one of my windows and rainbows shoot out everywhere from them... and Mr. Moon in paticular will just sit and bat at it while the sun slowly will the lights to creep across the floor...
He's a slow cat, not interested in the laser pointer really...

The neighbors car door when he pulls in & out of the driveway drives the cats nuts though... You know? the quick flash from the side view mirrors.

Never tried flashlights.
zombie vomit

Deleted

, New Hampshire
#5New Post! Sep 05, 2009 @ 21:59:10
@Allyson Said

awwwwwwww how sweet
poor kitty

That's what she does... just add a walk into the wall scene & you have Brinkley.
loveis On January 15, 2010
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#6New Post! Sep 05, 2009 @ 22:03:28
@Stigma Said

Yea! I have crystals in one of my windows and rainbows shoot out everywhere from them... and Mr. Moon in paticular will just sit and bat at it while the sun slowly will the lights to creep across the floor...
He's a slow cat, not interested in the laser pointer really...

The neighbors car door when he pulls in & out of the driveway drives the cats nuts though... You know? the quick flash from the side view mirrors.

Never tried flashlights.

Hey, thanks for the idea about the crystals; I think my cats would love something like that.
zombie vomit

Deleted

, New Hampshire
#7New Post! Sep 05, 2009 @ 22:05:08
@loveis Said

Hey, thanks for the idea about the crystals; I think my cats would love something like that.

Just be careful that where you hang them the cats can't or aren't tempted to rip them down...

Mr. Moon ate one once and had a bad poop week. Poor baby. Sucha' a dope.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs