Brexit MEP Caught Out In A Lie - She DID Work For Cambridge Analytica

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jul 17, 2019 @ 15:24:28
Throughout the whole Brexit saga I've tried to shine a light on what is happening over here. The challenges to my comments have been vigorous. I don't mind that but what I do mind is the denial of things that have been shown time and again to be true.

There have been denials by the usual suspects that the Brexit campaign has told lie after lie.....

So, usual suspects, try to deny this...... Channel 4 News caught up with one of Farage's new MEP's, Alexandra Phillips who was closely involved in the Kenyan Election campaign which ran - as near as makes no difference - as a mirror of how the British Referendum campaign was influenced by Cambridge Analytica (and for all I know may have had an influence over the US Presidency election in 2016 - and may well occur again in 2020).

In the first part of this interview hear her dodge the questions put to her by the journalist, and then start making veiled threats. She then got onto her lawyer to complain about the journalist.

She is then caught out by a conversation she had in 2017 in which she speaks casually of all the things the journalist tried to question her about and she vigorously denied.

This is what is happening to democracy over here. We are being subverted by liars and extremists. And the hard right are starting to tighten their grip on the political process more and more every day.

The Prime Minister in waiting, Boris Johnson is already making plans to prevent Parliament sitting (prorogue) to vote on whether or not the UK can leave the EU without a deal in October. This has been challenged by former Prime Minister John Major and Gina Miller (a citizen who has already taken the government to court once over Brexit - and won).

Not surprisingly, the Brexit Press have swung into action and the online campaign against both of those individuals is starting to blacken them both. Miller has received death threats and now needs police protection. Major is (allegedly) being threatened by former Tory Party colleagues who are darkly hinting that "they have the dirt on him" unless he backs off.

We are descending into a very dangerous place in this country.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#2New Post! Jul 18, 2019 @ 07:00:53
Linked back to Chanel four news youtube channel.

Thank you for putting this together.

And I take it Alex Phillips isn't going to your Christmas party this year?

It's just theory for me--no real dog in the fight.

Have a great day.
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Jul 19, 2019 @ 03:58:06
BBC's "Panorama" current affairs programme screened "Britain's Brexit Crisis" last night. This was really scary stuff that shows the level of ineptitude and total absence of preparation for the No Deal departure that Johnson.... who this time next week will be Prime Minister unless something occurs that makes me believe there is a God again..... is planning, happens.

The Europeans look finally fed up with Britain and are getting ready to just ditch us. The outcome of that would be truly frightening.

This from the EU Commission's First Vice-President, Frans Timmermans in a clip from the programme.

" It was shocking how unprepared the UK team was when it began negotiations. We thought they are so brilliant, that in some vault somewhere in Westminster there will be a Harry Potter-like book with all the tricks and all the things in it to do."

But after seeing the then-Brexit Secretary David Davis - who resigned over his disagreements with the deal - speaking in public, his mind changed.

"I saw him not coming, not negotiating, grandstanding elsewhere [and] I thought, 'Oh my God, they haven't got a plan, they haven't got a plan.
That was really shocking, frankly, because the damage if you don't have a plan... Time's running out and you don't have a plan. It's like Corporal Jones, you know, 'Don't panic, don't panic!' Running around like idiots."

"Perhaps I am being a bit harsh, but it is about time we became a bit harsh. I am not sure he was being genuine. I have always had the impression he is playing games."

Just watched Boris on "Peston", we still have no bloody plan. apparently we can "Leave on 1st November, and nothing will change, no border checks, we will carry on as we are now." Johnson actually said that.

I almost can't comprehend the level of ineptitude we are facing. It actually is unreal we have a government who think any of this is going to work. I'm sure I'm living in some sort of hellish dream, this cannot be real.

Look at how the British "negotiators" turned up for a recent meeting in Brussels:

On the left, the Europeans are prepared. Ready. They have their files and documents ready for discussions.

The British sit there smug and grinning, not even a paper and pencil on the desk in front of them. Apparently, the meeting broke up in less than fifteen minutes having not gotten beyond the opening statements.

We are committing national suicide.
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#4New Post! Jul 19, 2019 @ 07:09:49
@Jennifer1984 Said

We are committing national suicide.

Now there's something we agree on.

Rotherham.
Rochdale.
Telford.

The UK is dying. I'm glad you recognise that fact.
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Jul 19, 2019 @ 17:41:06
There is one common link between the Referendum and the dreadful things that happened in those places, Bob.

They were carried out by criminals. Some of the criminals just happened to be Muslims, and some were white, ethnic Englishmen. Some wrecked a number of lives and that was terrible, awful and deserved severe punishment. Some have walked away from their crime and look set to profit from it. And you support the latter while trying to deflect attention away from them by pointing the finger elsewhere.

This is hypocrisy. Own it.

But let's get back to the subject matter of this thread.

Loved this from Farage in 2016 .....

"The EU Will Collapse Like a Row of Dominoes"

Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#6New Post! Jul 19, 2019 @ 22:56:16
@Jennifer1984 Said

There is one common link between the Referendum and the dreadful things that happened in those places, Bob.

Yes the common link is that the people who are opposing and trying to undo Brexit are the same people that allowed the industrial scale abuse of children by overwhelmingly Pakistani Muslim grooming gangs, and support the false imprisonment, yet again, of one man who spoke out against those evil crimes. And the people who oppose Brexit call the working class "racist" for saying they want to regain sovereignty, border control and control of trade, and an end to the mass abuse of their children.

And even when you finally admit that there has been an issue, you still outright lie because you place false virtue above facts.

"Some" were Muslim?

How many were Muslim, Jen? Don't be a racist. Try being the person of high moral integrity you claim to be and actually be honest for a change.

Pretend that Muslims have the same moral capacity as the rest of the world and speak of them as you would speak of, say, the scum in the Roman Catholic and other Christian churches who abused kids and were protected by fellow Catholics and Christians.

Here is the result of an image search for men convicted of being members of child grooming gangs. Do you see a theme in there, Jen?

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=images+of+men+convicted+in+UK+grooming+scandal&t=h_&iar=images&iax=images&ia=images

There's a lot of men from a certain community in there. And it has nothing to do with race. Some Pakistani Muslims side with Tommy in opposing the evil being perpetrated within their community.

Did you see the footage of police marching men from the Pakistani Muslim community to Tommy's Oldham rally so they could throw rocks, bricks and scissors at women and children who had gone to hear Tommy speak? As far as I am concerned that was the chattering class saying they're at war with the British working class. It's really hard to take it any other way. However, if you watch the footage from YouTubers who livestreamed at that event, you will see one of Tommy's friends (a Pakistani Muslim) on stage next to Tommy, calling out the vile conduct of his fellow Muslims and saying instead of attack the man who is defending little girls, they should be sorting out their own cultural issues.

Tommy, the guy you call an evil Nazi (because he wants to protect children), has been working on protecting little girls that your own police have basically given over to Muslim hit squads.

Now this video is from a victim of the grooming gangs speaking at the most recent false trial of TR. She speaks of how the police refuse to protect her or her family despite the fact she is about to give testimony against yet another state sanctioned grooming gang and is receiving regular, credible death threats.

Tommy and his group have organised a safe house for her and her family.

Tell me again who the evil ones are, Jen?

Do you really think the bad actors in all of this are the people trying to protect children?

Tommy is a long way from perfect. But he is so much better than the scum that put him in jail and/or applaud it that he seems to be the best of Ghandi, Jesus and Buddha all rolled into one mythical figure of greatness in comparison to them.
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#10New Post! Jul 21, 2019 @ 15:39:28
Hundreds of thousands of times...? Oh, puh-lease...!!

Proportion not your strong point then.*

Moral...? Yaxley Lennon wouldn't know a moral stand if you loaded it into a 14 inch naval gun and fired it point blank at his groin.

And I don't know how you call his fraud 'Writing a cheque' when in fact he was charged with three counts of conspiracy to commit fraud by misrepresentation in relation to a mortgage application, along with five other defendants. He was sentenced to 18 months imprisonment.

Yaxley-Lennon's fraud amounted to £160,000 over a period of six months. The judge described him as the "instigator, if not the architect" of a series of frauds totalling £640,000. Quote: "This was an operation which was fraudulent from the outset and involved a significant amount of forward planning."

He described Yaxley-Lennon as a "fixer" who had introduced others to fraudulent mortgage broker Deborah Rothschild. Rothschild had assisted some defendants by providing fake pay slips and income details.

Hardly "writing a cheque." But as I said above, proportion is not your strong point.**

I nearly fell off my chair laughing at your comment that he punched Nazis who tried to "infiltrate" the EDL.

THE WHOLE BLOODY LOT OF THEM ARE NAZIS...!!

I've posted your comment on another forum I frequent and everybody is killing themselves laughing at that one. Here's one comment that a buddy posted.

"Nazi claims to punch Nazis who have infiltrated Nazi Party that is already full of Nazis."

Hoots of derisive laughter from one and all.

What's going to be your next piece of breaking news..? "Warning to nut allergy sufferers: Bags labelled 'peanuts' may contain peanuts"

Bob.... You are priceless, mate.

But seriously now......... Your faux outrage at what are, in fact, dreadful crimes serves only one purpose. To aggrandise a vile piece of sub-human scum who you seem to be utterly in the thrall of. Hero worship is one thing, Bob, but you're taking it to another level.

It's gotten beyond ridiculous now.

I will say this one last time and then I'm going to refuse to discuss it with you any more because it's going nowhere and I'm fed up with repeating myself.

The crimes that were committed by those individuals in Rotherham were dreadful beyond belief. The police and criminal justice system have already imprisoned some of the worst offenders and others are being hunted down and will be dealt with in due course. That is what the police and the criminal justice system are there to do.

There is no moral crusade for you or your little tin God to pursue. Let the law take its course.

Vigilantism cannot be condoned and is totally invalid as a moral stance of any kind.

Your grandstanding on this issue has become tiresome and having laughed ourselves to a standstill at your latest ridiculous posturing I have tired of it and you. Arguing with a block of wood has become onerous to me and I'm not going to do it any more.

By all means get back to Brexit if you want to discuss that.... which is the point of this thread.

As for Rotherham I've made my point quite clear on that. I'm not going to indulge you any further. It's like dealing with a truculent, intransigent child.

Either get back on the discussion or just leave it alone. Please.

*I'm pretty darned sure the Australian will be along with a comment on that soon. And I already know what he's going to say. He won't be able to contain himself. <wink>

**C'mon Aussie. I've stood two opportunities up in front of an open goal for you. Come on mate.... back of the net......
mrmhead On about 20 hours ago

NE, Ohio
#12New Post! Jul 21, 2019 @ 16:21:43
@Jennifer1984 Said

Funny!
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#13New Post! Jul 22, 2019 @ 06:06:50
@Jennifer1984 Said

"Nazi claims to punch Nazis who have infiltrated Nazi Party that is already full of Nazis."

Hoots of derisive laughter from one and all.

What's going to be your next piece of breaking news..? "Warning to nut allergy sufferers: Bags labelled 'peanuts' may contain peanuts"

Yes, your friends are retarded. I understand that.

Now find Tommy Robinson doing one Nazi thing for me.

Not some mindless t*** claiming Tommy is a Nazi. You can find idiots on the left espousing Nazi ideas like social justice then calling other people Nazi for opposing their Nazism, but that's not what I mean. Find Tommy saying or doing something Nazi-like for me.

@Jennifer1984 Said
But seriously now......... Your faux outrage at what are, in fact, dreadful crimes serves only one purpose.

Only one of us does not give a s*** about innocent children being abused, Jen, and it is not me.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#14New Post! Jul 22, 2019 @ 12:20:16
Here is Tommy Robinson, with his black Nazi mates, burning a Nazi flag, standing under a banner saying "black and white unite."

If you listen to Tommy talk (and it's obviously Tommy, the voice is unmistakable), he says here, "The media lie about us, they call us Nazis and fascists... we are not Nazis or fascists, we are multicultural people standing up to Islamic extremism. We have done this today (burn a Nazi flag), to let any racist people, any National Front, know that we don't want you in our demonstrations... there's no place for racism in our movement."

This was at a time where Islamic grooming gangs were basically doing what they wanted while being protected by the media, police and politicians.

I notice that you never answer the question of what you would have done if it was your daughter being abused while police, media and politicians allowed it to go on.

I would wonder why, but I think I know why you don't address the issue. The chattering class never cared much for British workers.

I'll leave this here (at least in this thread), but I want to clarify one thing: there is nothing fake in my outrage. If you look at my correspondence with the animal lib numpties here, you will see I attacked them incessantly for equating eating meat with child abuse. Having been through some sick crap in my childhood and spending time homeless, addicted to drugs and almost never sober from age 15 for a few years, and living in a care house with kids who'd been through some seriously sick things, I've basically spent my entire life helping kids that have been abused. No child, irrespective of race, religion, creed or colour should be abused. They all should be protected by us. In the UK they were not protected, they were handed over to vile scum that engaged in horrendous acts that not even the Catholic Church seemed to sink to.

Children are not pawns to me. If I had been in the UK I would have been standing at Tommy Robinson's side in the EDL. I would gladly run the risk of being called racist to defend kids. Tommy has said and done things he shouldn't have, but I can't say I'd have done better. If the police here started allowing that kind of abuse I would respond to that by quoting the left - end it, "by any means necessary."

When the law does not protect children the law no longer applies.

I loathe the Catholic Church for being child abusing scum and think anyone who has children in that organisation is a muppet. You protect the vulnerable, you don't hand them to predators.
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#15New Post! Jul 22, 2019 @ 17:58:12
Bob. You've posted a video of people in balaclavas.

I see no Stephen Yaxley-Lennon in that video.

Give it up. I'm not talking to you about your bogus issue any more. Other posters are starting to see your bogus issue for what it is now. I've given you my answer, it is what it is.

Now, please get back on topic.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs