Breaking Up

Breaking up is hard....telling others secrets

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#31New Post! Sep 24, 2006 @ 19:48:09
wow! Looks like it needed to happen then! Good job!
gonnabdabest On April 07, 2007

Enfeild,
#32New Post! Sep 30, 2006 @ 00:30:08
@sweetrnsugar77 Said
I need advice and Im willing to hear all sides.

The Story:
My bf is friends with this guy who has been dating a girl for a few years. We dont spend a lot of time with them but we do hang out. Its more the guys are friends than the four of us but I would consider us friends.

"C" has been talking about breaking up with "M". He says that she isnt attractive to him anymore, their physical relationship has changed. He says things are "fresh" anymore. I think he's bored. He's actually started noticing other girls and has even hung out with one a couple times without "M"'s knowledge.

The Question:
I have been told things by "C" and my bf that I know she doesnt know. They've gone to a couple strip clubs and he lied about where he was. He lied about being a virgin (HE WASNT REALLY) but she thinks he was before they met. He also has been to a few parties without her or took her home and went back (one of which his ex was at) and last but not least he met another girl while she was out of town and they hung out with another couple for a whole night. She tried to kiss him and he talked about her non stop to my bf for a day. He admits its over for them......SHOULD I TELL HER THIS STUFF?????

The Reason:
I know that he is her first serious relationship and she is going to be totally freaked out. She is going to be devastated but I think that if she knew this stuff she would be ok. She would be able to move on knowing that thier relationship wasnt all she thought and that she really isnt losing some "great" thing.
sweetrnsugar77 On December 22, 2008

Deleted

My Apartment, Oregon
#33New Post! Oct 06, 2006 @ 23:36:06
Well we havent heard from him in the past few weeks so obviously he took us seriously.

The "ex" gf is doing better too. She is starting school and doing ok without him. I just cant wait to see her find someone who is BETTER.
lostnconfused On May 05, 2008

Mesa, Arizona
#34New Post! Oct 07, 2006 @ 02:10:55
Good for her!!!
hope On March 17, 2015

haifa, Israel
#35New Post! Oct 14, 2006 @ 18:09:38
@sweetrnsugar77 Said
I need advice and Im willing to hear all sides.

The Story:
My bf is friends with this guy who has been dating a girl for a few years. We dont spend a lot of time with them but we do hang out. Its more the guys are friends than the four of us but I would consider us friends.

"C" has been talking about breaking up with "M". He says that she isnt attractive to him anymore, their physical relationship has changed. He says things are "fresh" anymore. I think he's bored. He's actually started noticing other girls and has even hung out with one a couple times without "M"'s knowledge.

The Question:
I have been told things by "C" and my bf that I know she doesnt know. They've gone to a couple strip clubs and he lied about where he was. He lied about being a virgin (HE WASNT REALLY) but she thinks he was before they met. He also has been to a few parties without her or took her home and went back (one of which his ex was at) and last but not least he met another girl while she was out of town and they hung out with another couple for a whole night. She tried to kiss him and he talked about her non stop to my bf for a day. He admits its over for them......SHOULD I TELL HER THIS STUFF?????

The Reason:
I know that he is her first serious relationship and she is going to be totally freaked out. She is going to be devastated but I think that if she knew this stuff she would be ok. She would be able to move on knowing that thier relationship wasnt all she thought and that she really isnt losing some "great" thing.

i think you should tell her , because simply you know the whole story . certainly she gonna feel pain and sorow but believe me after that she will be just fine , when realizes how bad he is , and dosen't deserve her.
anyway your job to conform her , don't leave her in such state.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs