Relationships

Breaking Up With My Baby's Father!!!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
shardae On October 11, 2006

Mountain Home AFB,
#1New Post! Oct 11, 2006 @ 18:04:16
Here's the deal! I'm 2 months into my pregnancy and my baby's father is currently dating 3 other women other than myself. We stay together, I drive the car, he sleeps with me sat night, but how do i deal with the fact that he travels. I know when he travels he sees at least one of them. How do I handle this because i am pregnant by him but i don't desrve the things he does to me. I pack and wash his clothes when he is about to go! I cook, I clean, i do everything for him. The question i want to ask is how do i let him go with out losing any chance o f him being in my childs life!!? If you have suggestions pleas post them!!!
hope On March 17, 2015

haifa, Israel
#2New Post! Oct 11, 2006 @ 18:10:45
@shardae Said
Here's the deal! I'm 2 months into my pregnancy and my baby's father is currently dating 3 other women other than myself. We stay together, I drive the car, he sleeps with me sat night, but how do i deal with the fact that he travels. I know when he travels he sees at least one of them. How do I handle this because i am pregnant by him but i don't desrve the things he does to me. I pack and wash his clothes when he is about to go! I cook, I clean, i do everything for him. The question i want to ask is how do i let him go with out losing any chance o f him being in my childs life!!? If you have suggestions pleas post them!!!

you should tell him what inside your heart, explain to him what you think.
he is your baby's father and certainly has a lot of commitments and responiblties towards you both.
i know exactly how you feel right now and i won't say it easy to deal with. be strong and face him. you've got nothing to lose. if he didn't listen that's mean he dosen't deserve you.
you just give a shot.
Forget_About_Me On June 22, 2014
Victory is mine!

, Canada
#3New Post! Oct 11, 2006 @ 18:14:54
He needs to grow up, dating 3 other women while his girlfriend is at home pregnant and doing everything for him. He's gotta realize that that baby's gonna come out and if he wants to be part of his or her life he can't be out all the time acting like a child.
bendover On November 25, 2007

Deleted

Muff, Ireland
#4New Post! Oct 11, 2006 @ 18:21:40
You've got to realise that there are some irrisponsible bastards out there and he sounds like one from what you've said.

Any d*** can father a child but it takes a man to be a Daddy and he doesn't sound as if he deserves to be a Dad.

Give it to him striaght between the eyes that he not going to treat you like a mug and expect to be a part time Dad to your baby. If he's not prepapred to step up to the plate and be a man instead of a d*** you and your babywould be better without him.
xxkirmxx On March 27, 2009

essex, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Oct 11, 2006 @ 18:22:10
hhm that's tricky because your baby deserves a father but aslo someone reliable and mature, not like this man by the sounds of it. you gotta think if this man is gonna keep messing you around, or if he is really prepared to commit to you and his child. i think you should talk to him, find out if he is going to settle down and grow up for the sake of the baby. good luck
mollymalone On March 01, 2008

Deleted

Muff, Ireland
#6New Post! Oct 11, 2006 @ 18:49:35
Tell him straight what you think and want. Otherwise, get rid of him.
USA On May 25, 2020

Chicago, Illinois
#7New Post! Oct 11, 2006 @ 22:34:51
Hello and WELCOME to the forum
knerba On May 13, 2011

Sandy, Utah
#8New Post! Oct 11, 2006 @ 22:37:33
You can't do anything to make him be part of the baby's life. You just have to do what is best for you and your baby and hope he is a man about it.
USA On May 25, 2020

Chicago, Illinois
#9New Post! Oct 11, 2006 @ 22:40:47
@shardae Said
You might want to go to... https://www.theforumsite.com/forum.php?f=14 ( Relationships )
el_diablo On December 19, 2008

Deleted

Maui, Hawaii
#10New Post! Oct 11, 2006 @ 22:47:42
@shardae Said

Hell of a introduction. Good luck sortin' that out.
keyia22 On June 29, 2007

minneapolis, Minnesota
#11New Post! Oct 12, 2006 @ 01:24:41
@shardae Said

girl he needs to grow up you taking care of his grown a** believe me you dont need him if he cared he wouldnt be cheating with 3 other women just leave his a** i know it might be hard to leave him but u will get over him but still wen u have the baby let him see his child but wat goes around comes around wen those female get tired of his a** he gone be running back to you but dont cut him no slack leave his grown a** that just bother me wen guys do that but u know wat do wat u fill is right for u and the baby.
mummy2be2007 On January 23, 2007

Melbourne, Australia
#12New Post! Oct 12, 2006 @ 17:10:37
@forget_about_me Said
He needs to grow up, dating 3 other women while his girlfriend is at home pregnant and doing everything for him. He's gotta realize that that baby's gonna come out and if he wants to be part of his or her life he can't be out all the time acting like a child.

KUDOS @ U!!!!!!!!!!!!

I completely agree he does need to grow up but at the same time he is only doing it because he is getting away with it.
I suggest that you leave him because as you furthure into your pregnancy things are only going to get worse with him...

Get out while you can
myvoice On April 05, 2021

, Canada
#13New Post! Oct 18, 2006 @ 02:17:31
You can break up with him and manage just fine. If he wants to be a part of this child's life he will be and if he doesn't the sad truth is he won' t be. You can't force anyone to be a parent. And truthfully by the sounds of it he wouldn't make a great dad anyway. Maybe I'm wrong but he's already got his priorities messed up. You deserve better and so does that baby. You have the power to discuss it with him and find out if he'll still be involved with the child. Either way he is obligated by law to financially support the child, so that's something to keep in mind. If he's not thinking of you, YOU have to be sure to. You don't need the stress or the disrespect. Focus on yourself and your baby. Everything will fall into place as it should be. Just keep in mind that sometimes the hardest choices are the right ones. I wish you luck. Be gentle with yourself.
luna On October 20, 2006

penrose, Colorado
#14New Post! Oct 20, 2006 @ 22:56:44
I'm sorry you are going through that, and I totally can relate-I was living with my boyfriend we were planning on getting married and then I became pg, he said he was excited and swore he would stick around 4 1/2 months later I came home from work and he was gone-"it was too overwhelming for him" I found out later that he moved back into his ex wife's house.and all through my pregnancy he said we would try to work it out...and I hung on to him for the same reason as you are and I know it is hard to let go but my advice to you is let go, and if he wants to be a part of your babies life then great! but I wouldn't make yourself sick worrying or make your pregnancy miserable thinking about it, because he doesn't seem to care. I have a beautiful 3 month old little girl now, and I enjoy every minute of her, and although sometimes it was tough to enjoy my pregnancy I made sure that I did, and that no man was going to take that experience away from me. good luck to you and believe it or not you have the inner strength to do this! God Bless.
WildChild On February 16, 2013
Perv Magnet

Southern Middle, Tennessee
#15New Post! Oct 20, 2006 @ 23:02:46
Well number one , if he's sleeping around with that many other people he problay won't be real involved in the childs life to begin with ,not for awhile anyway at least until he's done sewing his wild oats so to speak.

First thing you need to do is quit putting out, there's no telling what he could be bringing home to you from other people he's sleeping with or someone they are sleeping with and a std could be harmful to the pregnancy.

secondly, let him do his own damn laundry, cooking and packing, you are not his slave . You have to get a backbone about yourself and not let him walk all over you. I know that you want him to be in the childs life but that is ultimatly his choice not yours. You could lick his feet clean at night and he'll do damn well whathe pleases.

Come on girl stand up for yourself and your child , no more being a door mat for him.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs