Forums:
Jokes & Humor

Break down

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On about 18 hours ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Mar 26, 2023 @ 11:19:31
An engineer, an operations manager, an accountant, and a software technical support person were traveling together in a car to attend an urgent meeting. Ten miles from the meeting the car breaks down.

The engineer says "Give me ten minutes and I'll have it fixed."

The operations manager says "If we all get a cab we will still get there on time, and, under the circumstances the cost is acceptable."

The accountant says "We could get the bus, still get there on time and at half the cost."

The software tech support guy says "If we all get out, turn off the engine then get back in again turn on the engine and... it should start!!"
Darkman666 On about 11 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Mar 26, 2023 @ 18:21:06
@rondetto Said

An engineer, an operations manager, an accountant, and a software technical support person were traveling together in a car to attend an urgent meeting. Ten miles from the meeting the car breaks down.

The engineer says "Give me ten minutes and I'll have it fixed."

The operations manager says "If we all get a cab we will still get there on time, and, under the circumstances the cost is acceptable."

The accountant says "We could get the bus, still get there on time and at half the cost."

The software tech support guy says "If we all get out, turn off the engine then get back in again turn on the engine and... it should start!!"

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs