Software

Blog writer software??

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#1New Post! Nov 30, 2012 @ 01:41:33
So I just got a text from home that said....

"You didn't tell me you had a blog."

Uhhhh....huh? I don't. Apparently though there is some blog writer software on my computer and I have no idea how it got there. Anyone else ever had something like this happen? My wife is the only other one who uses the computer at the house and she's the one who asked me about it.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#2New Post! Nov 30, 2012 @ 01:50:22
my text from home was:

"Did u order a new mouse?"

what program is it? does she know?
It could have been installed with something else, or it is a trap.
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#3New Post! Nov 30, 2012 @ 01:52:35
@DiscordTiger Said

my text from home was:

"Did u order a new mouse?"

what program is it? does she know?
It could have been installed with something else, or it is a trap.

I asked and she's already turned off the computer and is now relaxing...I'm gonna check it in the morning though when I get home.

I don't know what the hell it could be, but my computer has been running a little slower than normal lately...I'm wondering if something fishy is going on.

I'm thinking back the only stuff I've installed anytime recently is a few windows updates and I updated my antivirus. I think that's it...so...hmmm.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#4New Post! Nov 30, 2012 @ 02:01:30
@Eaglebauer Said

I asked and she's already turned off the computer and is now relaxing...I'm gonna check it in the morning though when I get home.

I don't know what the hell it could be, but my computer has been running a little slower than normal lately...I'm wondering if something fishy is going on.

I'm thinking back the only stuff I've installed anytime recently is a few windows updates and I updated my antivirus. I think that's it...so...hmmm.

yeah, probably something fishy that attached itself to something you wanted. Like a tumor.
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#5New Post! Nov 30, 2012 @ 16:24:45
@Eaglebauer Said

If you know you both didn't download anything I wouldn't trust it; sounds like a possible virus.

Just whatever you do, make sure all your work is backed up! Don't let happen to you what happened to me.
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#6New Post! Nov 30, 2012 @ 16:51:29
Turns out it was a blog app that came with the windows live utility. It must have gotten on there when I did updates to windows a few days ago but it's part of the windows package so it's all good!
boobagins On August 03, 2013
SPICY HOT TAMALES

Astral Weeks, Florida
#7New Post! Nov 30, 2012 @ 16:54:56
Oh, well for a second I thought it must be he who must not be named.

What a bummer.
david0019 On January 05, 2017

Ahmedabad, India
#8New Post! Feb 25, 2013 @ 09:56:26
i don't belive in such type of software.it can creates none other then spammy contents.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs