, Minnesota
#1New Post! Nov 05, 2008 @ 14:49:58

Nothing new to obama. lol
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#2New Post! Nov 05, 2008 @ 14:52:02
Interesting video, and it's a shame that happened there.

I don't understand the "Nothing new to obama" comment though. That seems like a pure trolling flamebait.
raditz8526 On July 02, 2009

Deleted

, Minnesota
#3New Post! Nov 05, 2008 @ 14:53:19
@jonnythan Said

Interesting video, and it's a shame that happened there.

I don't understand the "Nothing new to obama" comment though. That seems like a pure trolling flamebait.

What I mean is his history with elections isn't exactly, honest?
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#4New Post! Nov 05, 2008 @ 14:57:48
@raditz8526 Said

What I mean is his history with elections isn't exactly, honest?

Beg your pardon?

Deleted

, Minnesota
#5New Post! Nov 05, 2008 @ 15:00:41
@jonnythan Said

Beg your pardon?

Like his having his opponent removed from the ballot.....stuff like that.
AgentSmith On December 25, 2008

#6New Post! Nov 05, 2008 @ 15:04:19
Obama owes his victory to the black vote. He can not deny it and even if he does, no one will believe him.
I'm sure he wooed the minorities, even those lying on the fringes of society. I'm also sure that he knows what Black Panthers stand for and I'm sure he depended if not publicly, at least in secret, on their support.
There's no proof one might say but who needs proof for what is so evidently obviously undeniabley true.
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#7New Post! Nov 05, 2008 @ 15:05:21
@raditz8526 Said

Like his having his opponent removed from the ballot.....stuff like that.

By Black Panthers?

Deleted

, Minnesota
#8New Post! Nov 05, 2008 @ 15:06:14
@jonnythan Said

By Black Panthers?

No, this was during his run for Senate.

The Black Panthers had nothing to do with it.

#9New Post! Nov 05, 2008 @ 15:08:57
Obama must distance himself from radical groups or witness his efforts unravel in a tangle of scandals. Let us now witness with our very own eyes whether change and hope betters experience.
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#10New Post! Nov 05, 2008 @ 15:09:40
@raditz8526 Said

No, this was during his run for Senate.

The Black Panthers had nothing to do with it.

Oh, you mean when he exposed his opponents for not complying with election laws when trying to get themselves on the ballot.

Hard to feel sorry for his opponents. If they had simply respected and followed election laws, they would have been there.
goatboy On September 25, 2011

, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Nov 05, 2008 @ 16:39:38
@AgentSmith Said

Obama owes his victory to the black vote. He can not deny it and even if he does, no one will believe him.
I'm sure he wooed the minorities, even those lying on the fringes of society. I'm also sure that he knows what Black Panthers stand for and I'm sure he depended if not publicly, at least in secret, on their support.
There's no proof one might say but who needs proof for what is so evidently obviously undeniabley true.

the biggoted views of characters like you are the only thing in this thread that's so plainly undeniable.

You only have the Republicans to blame for the result of the election, they f***ED up the country in a torrid 8year term, then they picked a guy who was more likely to die than to get elected
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#12New Post! Nov 05, 2008 @ 16:41:26
@AgentSmith Said

Obama "relied" on the black extremist vote the exact same way McCain "relied" on the white supremacist vote.

Deleted

, Minnesota
#13New Post! Nov 05, 2008 @ 16:43:49
@jonnythan Said

Obama "relied" on the black extremist vote the exact same way McCain "relied" on the white supremacist vote.

The only difference, the media would have been all over the story if the Klan was preventing blacks from voting.
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#14New Post! Nov 05, 2008 @ 16:47:58
@raditz8526 Said

The only difference, the media would have been all over the story if the Klan was preventing blacks from voting.

Well, apparently that happened quite a bit in 2000 and to some extent in 2004.

This was apparently an isolated incident with two people who were apparently not even doing anything to prevent people from going in and voting.

If they were actively preventing whites from voting, that would be a much bigger deal than simply standing there. And the one with the stick wasn't even there very long. There were no reports of actual intimidation, anyone being turned away, etc.

And it was a big deal. It was all over Fox News, Drudge, and CNN for a bit.

#15New Post! Nov 06, 2008 @ 15:21:25
@goatboy Said

the biggoted views of characters like you are the only thing in this thread that's so plainly undeniable.

You only have the Republicans to blame for the result of the election, they f***ED up the country in a torrid 8year term, then they picked a guy who was more likely to die than to get elected

I'm sorry if I offended you. Nevertheless, I object and disagree with your assertion that "...they(Republicans) F****D up the country.." The downfall of the Bush govt began with the middle-east conflict. The war was a direct result of Osama bin laden. Osama bin laden was a name repeatedly presented before the Clinton administration as a class A threat. Despite ample intelligence the Clinton govt. failed to act and the result is the war.
At least Mr Bush had the courage and determination to keep his word to the American people. The words by which he took an oath in front of your eyes.

@jonnythan Said

I agree.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs