Kids

Birthday Party Game Ideas...

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
bellestrange On March 08, 2012
Coo Coo Kachoo

South Australia, Australia
#1New Post! Jun 09, 2009 @ 10:04:27
My daughter is 8 in July... Can't believe she is getting so big! Anyway, I have been hunting for party games ideas that don't cost much and that are suited to a small indoor environment (it's Winter here and my house isn't huge) as I have decided to go back to basics and host the party at home. Can anyone suggest any COOL ideas that will impress a bunch of 7-8 year old girls (and not a particularly girly bunch either) that I can do? Perhaps some of your old faves from when you were a kid?
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Jun 09, 2009 @ 10:09:21
Im trying to think, i can only think of noisy games that need a lot of space.

I still love pass the parcel
Dabby On October 26, 2016

liverpool, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Jun 09, 2009 @ 10:12:03
try this site
https://www.amazingmoms.com/htm/partygames.htm URL text
foodmanhhh On April 19, 2010

Deleted

columbus, Ohio
#4New Post! Jun 09, 2009 @ 10:31:20
@bellestrange Said

My daughter is 8 in July... Can't believe she is getting so big! Anyway, I have been hunting for party games ideas that don't cost much and that are suited to a small indoor environment (it's Winter here and my house isn't huge) as I have decided to go back to basics and host the party at home. Can anyone suggest any COOL ideas that will impress a bunch of 7-8 year old girls (and not a particularly girly bunch either) that I can do? Perhaps some of your old faves from when you were a kid?

mine is july 7 i say go to a amuesment park
flange666 On May 02, 2012

, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Jun 09, 2009 @ 11:11:00
Apart from pass the parcel, pin the tail on the donkey and musical statues I can't think of anymore.

Good luck with the party and wow your brave having it at home.
x_Laura_x On March 13, 2023

Nowhere, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Jun 09, 2009 @ 11:12:16
Pass the Parcel ftw
FootballGal On December 06, 2010

Portsmouth, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Jun 09, 2009 @ 11:17:43
We used to play one where there was two teams, lots of clothes and two bars of chocolate:

The chocolate is situated at one end of the room on a plate with a knife and fork, the kids at the other. In two teams they have to take it in turns to put on a (all adults clothes so that they are too big) jumper, hat, scarf and gloves and then try to eat a row of the chocolate, with the knife and fork whilst wearing these garments. After they have done a row or segment, they run back to their team and swap players until the chocolate is done. The first team to eat it all wins! It takes up some time too.
flange666 On May 02, 2012

, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Jun 09, 2009 @ 11:20:33
@FootballGal Said

We used to play one where there was two teams, lots of clothes and two bars of chocolate:

The chocolate is situated at one end of the room on a plate with a knife and fork, the kids at the other. In two teams they have to take it in turns to put on a (all adults clothes so that they are too big) jumper, hat, scarf and gloves and then try to eat a row of the chocolate, with the knife and fork whilst wearing these garments. After they have done a row or segment, they run back to their team and swap players until the chocolate is done. The first team to eat it all wins! It takes up some time too.

That sounds so familiar.

Wasn't it done on a kids tv show years ago?
x_Laura_x On March 13, 2023

Nowhere, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Jun 09, 2009 @ 11:21:29
@FootballGal Said

I played that when I was a kid, pissed me right off
Coo Coo Kachoo

#10New Post! Jun 12, 2009 @ 07:55:08
@treebee Said

Im trying to think, i can only think of noisy games that need a lot of space.

I still love pass the parcel

Yeah I know. Sucks to be me right now lol.
Pass the parcel is a no-brainer! Deffo made the list!
Coo Coo Kachoo

#11New Post! Jun 12, 2009 @ 07:56:17
@foodmanhhh Said

mine is july 7 i say go to a amuesment park

Ummm, we only have amusement parks in another state And I did say it's Winter. As in bloody cold lol!
Coo Coo Kachoo

#12New Post! Jun 12, 2009 @ 07:58:03
@dabby Said

try this site
https://www.amazingmoms.com/htm/partygames.htm URL text

Oops, link didn't work.
Coo Coo Kachoo

#13New Post! Jun 12, 2009 @ 08:03:06
@FootballGal Said

The Chocolate Game. Yep have that one too Slight variation though, we sit in a circle and take turns throwing a dice, each time you get a six you don the dress-ups and take to the chocolate with a knife and fork... Thing Is I forget how anyone wins? Lol I guess the excess consumption of chocolate is good enough
solevil On February 09, 2014

The Dark Side, Louisiana
#14New Post! Jun 12, 2009 @ 08:17:11
The who can STFU the longest game?

Maybe the jumping off the roof game? I love that one... On a waveboard its awesome.

Maybe playing a video game? Get 2 Xboxes a party game and system link.

The first two are jokes, well the second is.

You could always suck it up and go outside. Rent a party jumper, they would LOVE that
dark_angel1715 On February 27, 2013

hell GFY, Missouri
#15New Post! Jun 18, 2009 @ 09:10:52
spin the bottle is my fave. I played that in middle school. God I miss those days.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs