Bible, science,and my theorys Plus my respect for true athiests

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 ...18 19 20 · >>
sicros On November 28, 2008

Deleted

Dothan, Alabama
#1New Post! Oct 04, 2007 @ 22:32:47
I am a chrsiatian. I'm A christain because mainly it just makes sense to me compared to all the other religions out there and more than athiesm. I will be mainly saying some interesting things about the bible, That are contoversial. I do not dislike Athiests for their beliefs. But I do dislike people that are athiests and chrsiatians and have no idea why they are they just day i dunno or somthing like that. Real Athiests have done resaearch on religions and formulate their own opinion on why the believe this.I'll guese I'll start out in genisis, and do some more random things
Beliefs or interseting points
Animals talking in the garden: I know when I first heard this I was Like are you stupid? But think of this, when a snake talked to eve how suprised was she? The world was after all perfect before she sinned so there might be a possibility that animals talked.

Carbon dating. IF your an athiest and use this as a point heres my explanation, I believe that the earth was already created and God and the angels were already present and lived here for quite some time before the Great war between Lucifer and God. So that would explain the oldness of earth, I don't even need to mention how inaccurate carnon dating is though.

Oldness of the earth. I do not feel like bringing up all the crap for this point. By that I mean my sources. So just roll with me. The salinity of the Ocean increases each year. Because of rivers going against rock and other things bring salt to the ocean and leaving it there, so the Ocean is geting saltier and saltier. Now if the we can assume that the ocean had zero salt content when first created, which I do not really believe. Then we can map out how much salt is added each year and then add all the years up, doing so would make the earth at best around 69 million, maybe? I told you I don't know where to find this but thats being very generous there giving earth that many years. So earth being any older than that I somehow can't believe it. If you can give me ANY better explaination and logical evidence to support it I might believe it.

Other gods in the bible along with the magic of the priests in Egypt. In Exodus, when the Egyptian priests duplicate the miracles of Moses. Many christains like to say, O well they were false the miracles wern't real. Well, I would assume that the bible would tell us if this were so, so i think the magic they used was of course Satan's power or that of another fallen angel. I believe that all the Roman gods were fallen angels as well.

Interesting thing about the paygon gods. In almost all paygon religion, the gods are have human qualities and desires and needs. Even for a lifetime of worship all you get for this is being inn the underworld is a misserable place, that everyone in that religion goes. Sounds a lot like hell eh? But in Christianity There is a Heaven. So this is how I believe all the paygon religions are connected to Satan. Another interesting point is that i think Satan got smart and realized that everyone would convert when realizing that there was a God that they could worship and get sent to a nice place, heaven. So he made athieism.

Why I think we are all related to each other. You're probably thinking Adam and Eve. Well, I am here to say your wrong theres a possiblility that others were created besides Adam and Eve. We are all related to Noah. WEell, you don't even have to be a Christain to believe this. All major religions have an instance of where some of their ancestery survived a world flood. Even in Mesopatamia, Read Gilgamesh, you'll see. It was warped in Gilgamesh though by the fallen angels I'm presuming. But still had One guy that survived the flood. If yourlike eww incest I can answer that too but later.
I have many other things but, don't feel like posting them right now I hope you found them, COUGH* interesting. I'll post more of my theroetical beliefs later. Please dont flame me, that proves your not a real athiest because doing that would say that you have no arguement but to call names, Instead tell me why you believe I am false and why you believe what you believe as well. Otherwise I will not believe you to be credible. LIKE I SAID! I can't stand people that believe somthing simply beacause they do I have credible reasons why I believe what I believe. I LOVE THE TRUE ATHIETS! THAT HAVE DOONE THE REASEARCH AND KNOW WHY THEY BELIEVE WHAT THEY DO! EVEN GOD LOVES THEM MORE THAN THE AGNOSTICS THERES BIBLICAL PROOF FOR THAT ONE!!!
alexkidd On February 07, 2012
Captain Awesome!

Deleted

in a bog, Ireland
#2New Post! Oct 04, 2007 @ 22:57:16
wow,
where the hell do i start?

ok, ok, rather than go through it point by point, i will if you want, but i kinda wanna get a comment in here early, here's your main problem.

you're starting off with the assumption that the bible is true, then working backwards to prove it.
which is flawed logic.

Deleted

Dothan, Alabama
#3New Post! Oct 04, 2007 @ 23:02:29
@alexkidd Said
wow,
where the hell do i start?

ok, ok, rather than go through it point by point, i will if you want, but i kinda wanna get a comment in here early, here's your main problem.

you're starting off with the assumption that the bible is true, then working backwards to prove it.
which is flawed logic.

There just my theory they will get way more rock solid with time Im only 14 give me some credit for trying. I gave some scientifical evidence and since my best subjects are science and math I'll get better in time. LIKE I EFFIN SAID WHY DON"T YOUE BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE! I'll respect you if you do tell me. Anyone can point out a fallacy that I made it takes balls to say why they disagree all you did was point out a fallacy. SO come on why don't you agree you poser athiest. Thats right i threw an insult but not as an insult as a way of provoking you in to telling me some info.
Pete On March 28, 2012
Master of Unlocking

Central Scotland, United Kingd
#4New Post! Oct 04, 2007 @ 23:05:36
@sicros Said
LIKE I EFFIN SAID WHY DON"T YOUE BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE!

Why should i?

@sicros Said

SO come on why don't you agree you poser athiest. Thats right i threw an insult but not as an insult as a way of provoking you in to telling me some info.

Oh im offended

how can you be a "poser aithest" anyway?

its not like posing as a goth now is it?

if anyone pretended not to believe in god when they did, wouldn't they be scared of the consequence of doing so
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#5New Post! Oct 04, 2007 @ 23:07:26
You are DESPERATE for points and PLS aren't you?

Deleted

Dothan, Alabama
#6New Post! Oct 04, 2007 @ 23:07:52
@pete Said
Oh im offended

how can you be a "poser aithest" anyway?

BY saying I believe in god because i do not believe in Go. Which is illogical in a way. Im a bit steamed when i see people lie this a poser athiest is one that says that that. One that hasn't done any reasearch on any religion to say why they don't believe that. If your a true athiest don't be offended I coplemented you.

Deleted

Dothan, Alabama
#7New Post! Oct 04, 2007 @ 23:09:07
@jonnythan Said
You are DESPERATE for points and PLS aren't you?

I could have made a jounal but i decided to make a post. what the heck does this have to do with my post. I ask what you think of the post not to insult me.
alexkidd On February 07, 2012
Captain Awesome!

Deleted

in a bog, Ireland
#8New Post! Oct 04, 2007 @ 23:09:59
@sicros Said
There just my theory they will get way more rock solid with time Im only 14 give me some credit for trying. I gave some scientifical evidence and since my best subjects are science and math I'll get better in time. LIKE I EFFIN SAID WHY DON"T YOUE BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE! I'll respect you if you do tell me. Anyone can point out a fallacy that I made it takes balls to say why they disagree all you did was point out a fallacy. SO come on why don't you agree you poser athiest. Thats right i threw an insult but not as an insult as a way of provoking you in to telling me some info.

*raises eyebrow*
ahem,
i have my own soundly reasoned beliefs, i was raised catholic went to a very catholic school as i got older my parents gave me the respect to choose what i believe.
i've studied religion quite a bit.
i'll happily debate the issue with you its a subject i'm really interested in, particularly the belief in the bible as literal truth. but if you insult me unprovoked again i'm outta here.
deal?
Pete On March 28, 2012
Master of Unlocking

#9New Post! Oct 04, 2007 @ 23:10:53
@sicros Said
BY saying I believe in god because i do not believe in Go. Which is illogical in a way. Im a bit steamed when i see people lie this a poser athiest is one that says that that. One that hasn't done any reasearch on any religion to say why they don't believe that. If your a true athiest don't be offended I coplemented you.

but research hasn't got anything to do with what you believe.

i believe i can take a picture with my camera, i dont have to do any research to back my belieth in that
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#10New Post! Oct 04, 2007 @ 23:10:53
You poser atheist
angel_crusader On October 10, 2007

knoxville, Tennessee
#11New Post! Oct 04, 2007 @ 23:11:27
First off calm down. Thats not how you do this. You are on the right track though I do give you credit for trying but you do have to have your story straight on here or you won't get anywhere. I know that theres proof that the world formed instantly like the bible says but i don't know the terminology for it all. i'll look it up or ya!

Deleted

Dothan, Alabama
#12New Post! Oct 04, 2007 @ 23:11:57
@alexkidd Said
*raises eyebrow*
ahem,
i have my own soundly reasoned beliefs, i was raised catholic went to a very catholic school as i got older my parents gave me the respect to choose what i believe.
i've studied religion quite a bit.
i'll happily debate the issue with you its a subject i'm really interested in, particularly the belief in the bible as literal truth. but if you insult me unprovoked again i'm outta here.
deal?

Deal you have my respect now. I saw many people like this, ones that are like I dont know why i believe this sorry for the insult just got stemed do tell, go point by oint I'm eager to learn what you have to say. I have a really bad temper sometimes.
angel_crusader On October 10, 2007

knoxville, Tennessee
#13New Post! Oct 04, 2007 @ 23:13:58
@sicros Said
Deal you have my respect now. I saw many people like this, ones that are like I dont know why i believe this sorry for the insult just got stemed do tell, go point by oint I'm eager to learn what you have to say. I have a really bad temper sometimes.

Good job lolz thats better.
Pete On March 28, 2012
Master of Unlocking

#14New Post! Oct 04, 2007 @ 23:18:27
@jonnythan Said
You poser atheist

i know

oh well since i didnt do any research into why i dont believe in god, i better go buy a bible tomorrow, and start repenting

Deleted

Dothan, Alabama
#15New Post! Oct 04, 2007 @ 23:21:30
@angel_crusader Said
Good job lolz thats better.

I just think that everyone is against me somethimes. Then, when somone doesn't even say why they disagree with me. I get furious. That's what did it for me. I then got angry and typed what I did. But i'm all calmed down now and ready to talk. Just post when you've gotten all your info up.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 ...18 19 20 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs