Relationships

Best Practice for Interevning in Domestic Violence Cases

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
GreenAppleKing On April 23, 2015

Deleted

, United States (general)
#1New Post! Aug 11, 2014 @ 15:51:53
Within the past day, news has come along that a close family member may be in jeopardy from her live-in boyfriend. Apparently they both get angry and he's put hands on her. Our phone-call to her last night suggests that she's covering for him. "I'm the problem" is what she's saying now.

So, anyone have an idea? What would you do in this situation if you were me?
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#2New Post! Aug 11, 2014 @ 21:04:00
@GreenAppleKing Said

Within the past day, news has come along that a close family member may be in jeopardy from her live-in boyfriend. Apparently they both get angry and he's put hands on her. Our phone-call to her last night suggests that she's covering for him. "I'm the problem" is what she's saying now.

So, anyone have an idea? What would you do in this situation if you were me?

Investigate.

I've had someone held hostage whom I've proved could read my thoughts.
Because they can hear my thoughts I am under suspicion that they are some demon.

Before I execute the demon in the name of our father should I not try and investigate further?

, New Zealand
#3New Post! Aug 11, 2014 @ 21:07:44
I'm not suggesting that there may not be any danger there but I am offering that you should research a bit more before spreading this idea to everyone.

I remember they were re-interviewing a man who was previous suspect in the disappearance of Madeliene who told the interviewer their interview of his innocence was probably going missed in TV land while, ironically, the media's previous suggestion that he is suspect still lingers in the minds he has to deal with daily out in public.

Deleted

#4New Post! Aug 11, 2014 @ 23:17:54
@Electric_Banana Said

Investigate.

I've had someone held hostage whom I've proved could read my thoughts.
Because they can hear my thoughts I am under suspicion that they are some demon.

Before I execute the demon in the name of our father should I not try and investigate further?

You can't execute demons.

, New Zealand
#5New Post! Aug 12, 2014 @ 01:00:27
@GreenAppleKing Said

You can't execute demons.

Inquisition felt you could lessen their number of appearance by uncovering and terminating their surrogates.

"No! I don't trust my wife and friends! I know they're hackers from outside and will eventually murder and host my funeral with me dressed in a jester suit for being yet another easy-to-lead fool while passing off the outfit as 'cute' to all others attending!"

I don't know, man. I don't f***in' trust anyone TBH. I would investigate however so that you don't wind up accidentally f***ing over one the few honest ones left.

, New Zealand
#6New Post! Aug 12, 2014 @ 01:51:49
Oh and BTW

The only difference between me and Horton is that I might rap on the wall and simply yell through "I just wanted to remind you all that Jesus loves you...um..ok..sorry for the interruption...I'll be on my way now."

Deleted

#7New Post! Sep 04, 2014 @ 17:16:29
This entire episode is now closed---for now. Our step-daughter has moved home and we're inches away from putting a restraining order on the boy-friend.

Deleted

#8New Post! Sep 04, 2014 @ 17:16:48
@Electric_Banana Said

Oh and BTW

The only difference between me and Horton is that I might rap on the wall and simply yell through "I just wanted to remind you all that Jesus loves you...um..ok..sorry for the interruption...I'll be on my way now."

tee hee
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs