Forums: Relationships:
Friendships

Best Friend Comment

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
kyguy2007 On November 13, 2007

Booneville, Kentucky
#1New Post! Jul 10, 2007 @ 09:14:39
Use this to say a few words about ur best TFS friend. You dont have to use a name but just describe their friendship.
My best friend on here is a very funny, smart lady who has been a big help to me since I joined TFS. I am glad to have good friends and hope to make many more while I am on here.
fallenangel On September 11, 2008

Talkin 2 mat on the phone, Uni
#2New Post! Jul 10, 2007 @ 09:18:14
my best friends know who they are...

One is a really funny lass who I talk to at work and we get caught talking about my boss and lawn mowers She is really funny and always there for a shoulder to cry on...I wuv her

and the other is the most randomest guy ever...he always makes you feel good about yourself and cheers you up when you are down... and he is still evading capture from the asylum
sel On July 14, 2008

Plymouth / Austin TX, United K
#3New Post! Jul 10, 2007 @ 09:20:25
mine knows who she is and i love ya loads!!!!!

she makes me laugh when i need it and always makes things better and calms me down!!

i am so honoured and grateful to be able to call her a friend!!!!

i salute and do the carlton to you me babe, from your devonshire dumplin!!!!
jinters On March 01, 2010

Dunfermline, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Jul 10, 2007 @ 09:22:13
I don't think i have one particular friend lol, i like to think i have loads of different ones
angelcake On January 18, 2016
Say whaaa

Eastleigh, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Jul 10, 2007 @ 09:25:23
My best friend should know who they are, but i love them for an infinite number of reasons.

They are the most caring, loving person. They have immense patience especially to put up with me. Above all that though, i never run out of things to talk to them about and I can be myself with them. They make me laugh and laugh with me, as well as being supportive...
treacle On July 11, 2009

B/Stoke, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Jul 10, 2007 @ 09:30:29
I have a couple of really good friends on here.

The first has been away for some time to which I have missed her terribly. She has had some stuff thrown at her but she has always handled it so grown up. She makes me smile, and knows the meaning of hard work. She has an amazing sense of humour and always makes me smile.

Secondly is my strength. The person who lifts me up when Im down, always makes me smile. Shes an amazing advert for strength and compassion and for fighting. Shes a brilliant mum and a truely wonderful friend. She is my little southern fairy

Then there is the person who is my constant. Always there, always consistant and always happy. Never takes anything too seriously. Is always there to put me in my place. The guys a legend
loveis On January 15, 2010
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#7New Post! Jul 10, 2007 @ 13:35:46
Mine are funny, smart, and caring.
Always there,to help, talk, or just listen. And I feel like I've known them 'forever'.
Don't know how I got on without them before, but they all sure brighten my day's in ways that I look forward to each day! 8)
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs