The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Jokes & Humor

Before you read these joke threads, please read this.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 ...29 30 31 · >>
misunderstood On June 24, 2014
Persuasive Madam!

How about you come find me....
#16New Post! Apr 03, 2005 @ 16:03:35
bump
Persuasive Madam!

#17New Post! Apr 03, 2005 @ 16:32:14
One day, Harry came upon a big, long ladder that stretched into the clouds. He'd walked this way every day and this ladder was never there before.

Curious and brave, he began to climb. Eventually, he climbed into the layer of clouds, and saw this rather large, homely woman lying there on a cloud.

She spoke, "Take me now or climb the ladder to success!" Harry figured success had to be better than this, so he continued climbing. He came upon another level of clouds, and found a thinner, cuter woman than before.

She also spoke, "Take me now or climb the ladder to success!" Harry saw that his luck was changing and so continued his climb. On another level of clouds, he found a rather attractive woman with not so bad of a figure.

She stated, "Take me now or climb the ladder to success!" Harry really liked his advantage now! He climbed quickly and deftly, and sure enough, on the next level, he found a gorgeous, lithe, well-endowed woman lying seductively on the cloud.

"Take me now or climb the ladder to success," she huskily whispered. Harry couldn't believe his eyes, but his greed caught the best of him. He climbed to the next level, expecting Aphrodite or similar.

Suddenly, the ladder ends, and a latch closes behind him. He looks over to see a 400-pound, 6'8" hairy biker looking guy with tattoos. The biker gets up and walks menacingly toward Harry.

Apprehensively, Harry whispers, "Who are you?"

The biker answers, "I'm Cess”.
Persuasive Madam!

#18New Post! Apr 03, 2005 @ 16:33:25
A 60-year-old woman came home one day and heard strange noises in her bedroom. She opened the door and discovered her 40 year old daughter playing with a vibrator.

"What are you doing?" asked the mother.

"Mom, I'm 40 years old and look at me. I'm ugly. I'll never get married, so this is pretty much my husband." The mother walked out of the room, shaking her head.

The next day, the father came home and heard noises in the bedroom and upon entering the room, found his daughter using the vibrator.

"What the hell are you doing?" he asked.

His daughter replied, "I already told Mom. I'm 40 years old now and ugly. I will never get married, so this is as close as I'll ever get to a husband." The father walked out of the room shaking his head.

The next day, the mother came home to find her husband with a beer in one hand and the vibrator in the other, watching a football game on TV.

"What on earth are you doing?" she cried.

The husband replied, "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm having a beer and watching football with my son-in-law!"
Persuasive Madam!

#19New Post! Apr 03, 2005 @ 16:46:20
A couple of women were playing golf one sunny Saturday morning. The first of the twosome teed off and watched in horror as her ball headed directly toward a foursome of men playing the next hole.

Indeed, the ball hit one of the men, and he immediately clasped his hands together at his crotch, fell to the ground, and proceeded to roll around in evident agony. The woman rushed down to the man and immediately began to apologize. She said, "Please allow me to help. I'm a physical therapist and know I could relieve your pain if you'd allow."

"Ummph, oooh, nnooo, I'll be all right...I'll be fine in a few minutes," he replied breathlessly as he remained in the fetal position, still clasping his hands together at his crotch.

But she persisted, and he finally allowed her to help him. She gently took his hands away and laid them to the side, she loosened his pants, and she put her hands inside. She began to massage him. She then asked him, "How does that feel?"

To which he replied, "It feels great, but my thumb still hurts like hell”
Persuasive Madam!

#20New Post! Apr 03, 2005 @ 16:50:36
The traveler knocked on the door of the house where a cabdriver had told him he could be sexually accommodated. An eye-level panel slid open and a female voice asked what he wanted.
"I want to get screwed," said the man.
"OK, mister, but this is a private club, so slip twenty bucks as an initiation fee through the mail slot," answered the voice.
The man did this, the panel was closed, minutes passed. Nothing happened. He began to pound on the door insistently, and the panel slid open.
"Hey," exclaimed the sport, "I want to get screwed!"
"What?" said the voice, "Again?"
Persuasive Madam!

#21New Post! Apr 03, 2005 @ 17:26:45
I was in the VIP lounge last week en route to Seattle. While in the lounge, I noticed Bill Gates sitting on the couch enjoying a cognac. I was meeting with a very important client who was also flying to Seattle with me but she was running a bit late. Being a forward type of guy, I approached Mr. Gates and introduced myself. I explained to him that I was conducting some very important business and how I would appreciate it if he could throw a quick "Hello Chris" at me when I was with my client. He agreed. Ten minutes later while I was conversing with my client, I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Bill Gates. I turned around and looked up at him. He said, "Hi Chris, what's happening?" To which I replied "f*** off Gates, I'm in a meeting"
Persuasive Madam!

#22New Post! Apr 03, 2005 @ 18:43:37
oldways On May 03, 2005

Practising Voodoo in, Haiti
#23New Post! Apr 03, 2005 @ 19:09:44
You must be in the wrong cave!
Persuasive Madam!

#24New Post! Apr 03, 2005 @ 19:43:24
Lol, then you'll have to find me
oldways On May 03, 2005

#25New Post! Apr 04, 2005 @ 13:26:14
Ahhhh, there you are.
Persuasive Madam!

#26New Post! Apr 04, 2005 @ 15:37:38
lol, you've gound me...
Persuasive Madam!

#27New Post! Apr 04, 2005 @ 15:41:29
you may have even found me
oldways On May 03, 2005

#28New Post! Apr 05, 2005 @ 11:26:23
Persuasive Madam!

#29New Post! Apr 05, 2005 @ 11:27:19
Lol, there are some advantages to an edit function!
earz On March 12, 2017

ask me, United Kingdom
#30New Post! Apr 05, 2005 @ 11:27:52
yeah we should have one
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 ...29 30 31 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs