Forums: Music:
Metal

Bands like Disturbed, Atreyu, and bullet for my valentine or other good bands

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
ads642 On December 31, 2008

, Nebraska
#1New Post! Jun 17, 2008 @ 17:55:19
i really like disturbed, atreyu, and bullet for my valentine. i would like to know any other bands that sound like them or any other bands u think i might like.
Lord_DJ On January 13, 2009

Deleted

you really want to know =$,
#2New Post! Jun 17, 2008 @ 17:57:06
@ads642 Said
i really like disturbed, atreyu, and bullet for my valentine. i would like to know any other bands that sound like them or any other bands u think i might like.

lostprophets kinda sounds like them
menwithoutfeet On December 06, 2013

Wakefield, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Jun 17, 2008 @ 17:58:45
try a band called Nothingface and a song called pacifier
mendosa555666 On August 27, 2008

Mordhaus, With Dethklok, Canad
#4New Post! Jun 25, 2008 @ 03:02:04
Here ya go
-Demon Hunter (more so like Atreyu)
-Unloco (kinda like Disturbed I guess
-As I Lay Dying
-Avenged Sevenfold (try stuff from Waking The Fallen)
-Dead And Divine
-Drist
-Evergreen Terrace (Wolfbiker, Enjoy The Silence, and Mad World are all good songs)
-Killswitch Engage (you may like them, I dunno)
-Blindside
-Protest The Hero
-Architect
-Cancer Bats
-In Flames (sound nothing like any of these band but I'm obligated to put them down. you may like them check out these songs... Take This Life, The Mirror's Truth, Trigger, Cloud Connected, and my favorite song --> My Sweet Shadow)
-Children Of Bodom (also just a band I'm obligated to put down on this list. Check these songs out... In Your Face, Angel's Don't Kill, Blooddrunk, Hate Crew Deathroll, and last but not least --> Needled 24/7)

Thank me later.
coolguy On June 29, 2008

Banned

London, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Jun 26, 2008 @ 23:39:18
Slipknot You forgot Slipknot
ads642 On December 31, 2008

, Nebraska
#6New Post! Jun 27, 2008 @ 15:42:31
@coolguy Said
Slipknot You forgot Slipknot

ya theirs a reason i didnt put slipknot
creator On September 03, 2010

Banned

Wonder Lake, Illinois
#7New Post! Jul 03, 2008 @ 16:14:16
@ads642 Said

Excuse me?
Chrill On August 01, 2022
Gesundheit

Järfälla, Sweden
#8New Post! Jul 06, 2008 @ 00:05:34
I am very much stuck on Disturbed and, if you are looking for another band with heavy riffs and powerful lyrics, check Sabaton out!! Songs like:

Attero Dominatus
Cliffs of Gallipolli
Ghost Division
Primo Victoria
Panzerkampf
The Price of a Mile

and all others, really..

Perhaps these as well:
Papa Roach
Korn
System of a Down
Trivium
tardcore On May 24, 2010

Deleted

Between a rock and another roc
#9New Post! Dec 11, 2009 @ 18:52:34
@ads642 Said

Why not? They are no different than the other stupid junk you mentioned.
Michael718 On March 16, 2010
.... Evil genius?

Deleted

Caprica City, United Kingdom
#10New Post! Dec 16, 2009 @ 17:12:57
Why the f*** is this post in metal?
Nanook On January 14, 2010

Banned

In hell, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Dec 16, 2009 @ 17:18:02
sonic syndicate is good
deeFXCKINGjay On January 21, 2012
Bannned

, Kazakhstan
#12New Post! Dec 16, 2009 @ 18:08:06
@Michael718 Said

Why the f*** is this post in metal?

Well, as crap as they are, they are actually metal :/
Michael718 On March 16, 2010
.... Evil genius?

Deleted

Caprica City, United Kingdom
#13New Post! Dec 16, 2009 @ 18:12:22
@deefXckingjay Said

Well, as crap as they are, they are actually metal :/

Not really, i wouldnt count metalcore as metal. Its pop-rock strustcures dressed up as metal. Its generic trash for idiots (sorry idiots )
itsmetanner On June 29, 2011

Los Angeles, California
#14New Post! Jun 29, 2011 @ 07:35:41
@Michael718 Said

Not really, i wouldnt count metalcore as metal. Its pop-rock strustcures dressed up as metal. Its generic trash for idiots (sorry idiots )

First off: If you came on here and saw that it wasn't what you describe as metal why did you have to comment and make fun of people? Why not just click off the page?

Second: How is it not metal? you even described it as metalcore. keyword in the "metal".

Third: I listen to this music and I listen to lamb of god, winds of plague, and devildriver. Other people have different opinions in music. Just because you listen to something else doesn't give you the right to call people idiots for having their own taste in music.

Fourth: "sorry idiots " you think you are so cool and funny for saying crap on the internet. i doubt you would never say any of that to a persons face. Just because of the fact that you are on the internet and they have no possible way of hitting you in the face like you deserve you feel it is ok to make fun of them. you are probably one of those people that go onto youtube videos just to say crap about the music and the people that like it. people like you think you are so cool but i doubt that. out of your computer you are probably a normal person with a normal life. but the fact is you probably have a small amount of friends and dont have enough strength to beat up anyone you make fun of on the internet. So stop saying crap and back off.
TenaciousDave On February 11, 2022
The Anus Of Satan

Jeffrey Dahmer's Lunchbox,
#15New Post! Jun 29, 2011 @ 10:15:49
@itsmetanner Said

First off: If you came on here and saw that it wasn't what you describe as metal why did you have to comment and make fun of people? Why not just click off the page?

Second: How is it not metal? you even described it as metalcore. keyword in the "metal".

Third: I listen to this music and I listen to lamb of god, winds of plague, and devildriver. Other people have different opinions in music. Just because you listen to something else doesn't give you the right to call people idiots for having their own taste in music.

Fourth: "sorry idiots " you think you are so cool and funny for saying crap on the internet. i doubt you would never say any of that to a persons face. Just because of the fact that you are on the internet and they have no possible way of hitting you in the face like you deserve you feel it is ok to make fun of them. you are probably one of those people that go onto youtube videos just to say crap about the music and the people that like it. people like you think you are so cool but i doubt that. out of your computer you are probably a normal person with a normal life. but the fact is you probably have a small amount of friends and dont have enough strength to beat up anyone you make fun of on the internet. So stop saying crap and back off.

You do realize that the person you just went completely apes*** on has deleted their account and will never receive this little rant of yours,right?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs