Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>
Na On February 27, 2024

, Florida
#31New Post! Jul 30, 2021 @ 20:37:39
Edit
Na On February 27, 2024

, Florida
#32New Post! Jul 30, 2021 @ 21:08:58
When I meet you, I'll bring some hot Krispy Kreme doughnuts and coffee!
Na On February 27, 2024

, Florida
#33New Post! Jul 30, 2021 @ 23:15:28
lost a post...

More hicups from TFS

testing

Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#34New Post! Jul 31, 2021 @ 02:21:06
@Na Said

When I meet you, I'll bring some hot Krispy Kreme doughnuts and coffee!

Sounds good!

Just come vaccinated
Na On February 27, 2024

, Florida
#35New Post! Jul 31, 2021 @ 09:15:08
Speaking of bad religion, has anybody kept up with the Olympics? Yeah me neither.

Grown (mutilated) men competing in women events is trash.

Stand for your national anthem. Men compete with men. Women compete with women.

They're too educated to do all that I suppose.

The left destroys everything it touches, just like bad religion.
Na On February 27, 2024

, Florida
#36New Post! Jul 31, 2021 @ 09:17:04
@Leon Said

Sounds good!

Just come vaccinated

I got my shots and reduce getting out. I prefer to keep it simple and only get out in public when absolutely necessary. Hate hate hate wearing the mask.

This is a rare thing where I can walk to work, walk to church, and walk to the grocery store all within a few minutes of each other.
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#37New Post! Jul 31, 2021 @ 17:17:34
@Na Said

Speaking of bad religion, has anybody kept up with the Olympics? Yeah me neither.

Grown (mutilated) men competing in women events is trash.

Stand for your national anthem. Men compete with men. Women compete with women.

They're too educated to do all that I suppose.

Meh.

While I believe that whatever sex people want to call themselves and/or do in their own home as adults should not be our concern and that they have rights just as the rest of us do, it isn’t something care I think about daily or put any considerable effort in forming opinions on.

And I get the feeling most on the left feel the same way I do. It’s you guys, on the right that want to make a big deal about it so you can have something to hate the left on. All this “woke” stuff is the reason why people hate the left, thanks to you and the way you guys go overblown on it. Which probably puts a smile on your face.

Either way, it’s not destroying anything. You guys are the ones really destroying America, with your support of the Big Lie, capitol insurrection, voter restrictions, COVID-19 denials, and climate recklessness.

Thanks a lot.
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#38New Post! Aug 02, 2021 @ 21:28:56
yep
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#39New Post! Aug 19, 2021 @ 20:06:45
So now mega-church Pastor Greg Fairrington is freely handing out signed ”religious exemption” letters, purportedly excusing individuals from getting the COVID-19 vaccine on religious grounds.

I am trying real hard to figure out what COVID-19 vaccines, or any vaccine for that matter, have to do with Christian beliefs, the Bible, or any religion. The letter doesn’t reveal this, nor does research on my end reveal this.

Can anyone shed light on this? Serious question.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#40New Post! Aug 19, 2021 @ 20:51:36
@Leon Said

So now mega-church Pastor Greg Fairrington is freely handing out signed ”religious exemption” letters, purportedly excusing individuals from getting the COVID-19 vaccine on religious grounds.

I am trying real hard to figure out what COVID-19 vaccines, or any vaccine for that matter, have to do with Christian beliefs, the Bible, or any religion. The letter doesn’t reveal this, nor does research on my end reveal this.

Can anyone shed light on this? Serious question.

Were these vaccines developed using stem cells harvested from abortions or something like that?

Well to be more precise - lines of stem cells. That direct practice ended, I believe, decades ago. But the generational lines are still available.
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#41New Post! Aug 19, 2021 @ 21:06:11
@mrmhead Said

Were these vaccines developed using stem cells harvested from abortions or something like that?

Well to be more precise - lines of stem cells. That direct practice ended, I believe, decades ago. But the generational lines are still available.

No idea, but is that it? And does this apply to all vaccines using lines of stem cells? If so, which ones?

Maybe GAK can shed some light as to why COVID vaccines qualify under religious exemption.
Darkman666 On April 23, 2024

Saint Louis, Missouri
#42New Post! Aug 19, 2021 @ 21:52:42
why COVID vaccines qualify under religious exemption?

religious exemption interesting being jewish on yom kipper and rosh hashanah most employers probably let jewish employees take off those days or after of the day for temple. not for any other jewish holidays.

jewish people that many reasons have religion exemption eat kosher. most of other reglions have or allow use religion exemptions to get out of work.

i read unions by laws, in general, deals with the vaccines. not clear explainations why or even the close explanation for religion expemption in sort of violate against the religion or the human body.

at least for a jewish person, if a kosher pig get the vaccine shot. can't be a good religion exemption for anyone in any religions to get the shot.

if the shot for good enough a pig, it is good enough for you!
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#43New Post! Aug 20, 2021 @ 00:31:44
Tennessee Dad

“‘She went to school and was one of just a few kids in her class wearing a mask, which made her ask why she had to. My answer was because we want to take care of other people,’ Justin Kanew, of College Grove, Tennessee, said during a school board meeting Monday night. ‘She's 5 years old but she understood that concept, and it's disappointing that more adults around here can't seem to grasp it….

“‘I asked a pastor friend of mine and he was very clear that there was no actual biblical justification for using the Bible to get out of a mask mandate passed by a majority of this elected board,’ he said. ‘But thousands are doing it anyway, calling it a religious exemption, which is frankly just sad. Avoiding masks is not in the Bible, but taking care of others is.’“
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#44New Post! Aug 20, 2021 @ 03:24:56
@Na Said

Hmmm... so the "left" destroyed your bad religion.

Na On February 27, 2024

, Florida
#45New Post! Aug 20, 2021 @ 18:50:52
Okay Boomer
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs