Baby P mother to get new Identity when released

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
angelcake On January 18, 2016
Say whaaa

Eastleigh, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Aug 12, 2009 @ 12:56:34
https://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Baby-P-Tracey-Connelly-The-Mother-Of-Baby-Peter-May-Get-A-New-Identity-After-She-Is-Free/Article/200908215358277?lpos=UK_News_News_Your_Way_Region_0&lid=NewsYourWay_ARTICLE_15358277_Baby_P:_Tracey_Connelly,_The_Mother_Of_Baby_Peter,_May_Get_A_New_Identity_After_She_Is_Free__

I don't agree with the fact she'll get a new identity and that it will be paid for by tax payers, but at the same time how can they justify releasing her without those protections if she's going to be attacked repeatedly.

I think what she did was disgusting and I don't understand at all how anyone could let their child be abused in such a way while knowing it was happening but at the same time I don't think vigilante justice is ever right, and probably if she was released now with the same identity she'd end up being a bigger burden to the tax payer by being repeatedly put into hospital from attacks.
kaydoh On December 19, 2011

nottingham, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Aug 12, 2009 @ 12:58:44
She sickens me. she was quoted as saying " life is gonna be one big party when i get out". I would gladly kill the b****
challands On December 17, 2012

Deleted

Derbyshire, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Aug 12, 2009 @ 13:00:03
this is so wrong i think she shud b left in jail.she is not much of a mother to allow her son to b physically attacked to the point he die's.how cud she stand by and let it happen.
Say whaaa

#4New Post! Aug 12, 2009 @ 13:01:50
@kaydoh Said

She sickens me. she was quoted as saying " life is gonna be one big party when i get out". I would gladly kill the b****

it's vile, the whole case is completely vile. I wouldn't harm her because imo it would make me just as bad as she was. I think despite wanting to hurt her the majority, or at least I hope the majority of people wouldn't.

I know from a Mother's perspective it's impossible to even contemplate how she could allow it to happen.
loveis On January 15, 2010
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#5New Post! Aug 12, 2009 @ 13:06:27
I somehow think people will find out anyway; some things you just can't hide from.
captain_planet On May 02, 2010

in someones ring, Puerto Rico
#6New Post! Aug 12, 2009 @ 13:07:50
Hmm, I can understand the resentment seething over this.

When it comes down to it though that once we set a punishment for someone and the serve it then their debt is paid. After she gets released she 'deserves' (by law) to be protected.
Rosiex On February 26, 2010

, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Aug 12, 2009 @ 13:11:02
I think its disgusting that the judicial system allows criminals to lead a "new life" after they are released from prison, especially when they have taken the lives of innocent children. After all prison is meant to rehabilitate criminals into becoming better role models in society, but letting them have a new identity will only encourage them to re-offend, as they are protected from public opinion. Its not fair at all, and this places the public in danger of released peadophiles, rapists and murderers. I think she should be forced to keep her identity, and be mocked for the rest of her life, it would serve her right for the evil she has done and allowed on her part.
kaydoh On December 19, 2011

nottingham, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Aug 12, 2009 @ 13:14:05
Buy the b**** a f***ing wig and call her susan. ?20 should cover her it, she doesn't need a personal trainer and stylist for f*** sake
Say whaaa

#9New Post! Aug 12, 2009 @ 13:16:45
@kaydoh Said

Buy the b**** a f***ing wig and call her susan. ?20 should cover her it, she doesn't need a personal trainer and stylist for f*** sake

Or a quick shovel to the face

In seriousness though a stylist and a personal trainer are imo a bit much. Get her fit in prison and make some basic changes with hair styles. The weight loss in itself should make a reasonable amount of difference and if she's had her name and social security details changed then there is no way she can be linked to her previous identity.
MlissaBeth On February 13, 2013
Wait for it!

Tucson, Arizona
#10New Post! Aug 12, 2009 @ 13:17:30
@kaydoh Said

@angelcake Said

it's vile, the whole case is completely vile. I wouldn't harm her because imo it would make me just as bad as she was. I think despite wanting to hurt her the majority, or at least I hope the majority of people wouldn't.

I know from a Mother's perspective it's impossible to even contemplate how she could allow it to happen.

I didn't know anything about this case until, well, now. It's completely disgusting and I agree with Kaydoh. I know it's wrong and I know I'd get in trouble, but the woman needs to be tortured like she allowed her child to be. And I hope it happens.

I also don't believe that she should be taken care of with a new identity and weight loss program. Once she is out of prison, she is no longer their responsibility. If she is worried about being hurt, she needs to take her a** somewhere where people wont know about her.
Say whaaa

#11New Post! Aug 12, 2009 @ 13:19:56
@MlissaBeth Said

I didn't know anything about this case until, well, now. It's completely disgusting and I agree with Kaydoh. I know it's wrong and I know I'd get in trouble, but the woman needs to be tortured like she allowed her child to be. And I hope it happens.

I also don't believe that she should be taken care of with a new identity and weight loss program. Once she is out of prison, she is no longer their responsibility. If she is worried about being hurt, she needs to take her a** somewhere where people wont know about her.

As soon as she's realised it's her responsibility to keep a low profile imo. They'll have given her the chance to make a change so she doesn't get attacked and she'll have to live with that but if she tells anyone or lets herself go back to what she looked like before, then that's her problem.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think that violence or vigilante justice is ever right so I wouldn't be throwing a punch but I can't say I'd step in to protect her from anyone.
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#12New Post! Aug 12, 2009 @ 13:24:29
@kaydoh Said

Shut up.. did she really say that.. the f***ing b****..
TrOoPs On April 02, 2010

Deleted
Banned

, United Kingdom
#13New Post! Aug 12, 2009 @ 13:27:58
bit of luck, she will be done over in prison! evil is as evil does! there is no place in society for scum like her!
SparklyKatie On March 07, 2014
\m//O_O\\m/

Sheffield, United Kingdom
#14New Post! Aug 12, 2009 @ 13:46:33
i think if she served 20 years yeah maybe a new identity would be justified but her serving 3 and getting it is bang out of order. I feel the same about those monsters who killed jamie bulger, they got new identities and a cushy new life in Australia!
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#15New Post! Aug 12, 2009 @ 13:49:21
the answer is... dont let her out.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs