Deleted

, United Kingdom
#2New Post! May 22, 2009 @ 10:32:17
give me the gun. I'll shoot her.
Kristy69 On September 14, 2014
Carly's Mommy

Underneath the Cyanide Sun....
#3New Post! May 22, 2009 @ 10:33:19
If there's any candidate for "forced sterilization" it'd be those two.
crazychica On March 13, 2011
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#4New Post! May 22, 2009 @ 10:35:33
@Kasabian Said

give me the gun. I'll shoot her.

An eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind Kas. Seriously, like it would solve anything. A life spend in jail with women who will automatically shun the child-beater vs the easy way out. If she feels guilty, let her live with that guilt. There's a good chance she'll spend her life in a place where people will never let her forget it.
Carly's Mommy

#5New Post! May 22, 2009 @ 10:36:43
@crazychica Said

An eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind Kas. Seriously, like it would solve anything. A life spend in jail with women who will automatically shun the child-beater vs the easy way out. If she feels guilty, let her live with that guilt. There's a good chance she'll spend her life in a place where people will never let her forget it.

Very true.

There are a lot of mom's in jail who are good moms, so Idk how well her story is going to blow over...
Kasabian On May 25, 2009

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#6New Post! May 22, 2009 @ 10:37:41
@crazychica Said

trust me I know different having pointed a gun and had one pointed at me.
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#7New Post! May 22, 2009 @ 10:44:39
@Kristy69 Said

Very true.

There are a lot of mom's in jail who are good moms, so Idk how well her story is going to blow over...

It won't, trust me. Very few people who spend any length of time in prison accused of child abuse escape mistreatment by other prisoners, especially in women's prisons. If they find out who she is then she is in big trouble.

@Kasabian Said

trust me I know different having pointed a gun and had one pointed at me.

Death is the easy way out. Always has been. Anyone can die, it takes real courage to live. Having almost drowned a few times, I know, it is a pretty easy thing to do. Last time I was in A&E, I was in so much pain in my chest and abdomen that several times I just thought "Someone kill me. It doesn't hurt when you're dead." Crippling emotional pain tends to have the same effect. Believe me, she'll suffer more being alive than being dead.
Carly's Mommy

#8New Post! May 22, 2009 @ 11:02:03
@crazychica Said

Death is the easy way out. Always has been. Anyone can die, it takes real courage to live. Having almost drowned a few times, I know, it is a pretty easy thing to do. Last time I was in A&E, I was in so much pain in my chest and abdomen that several times I just thought "Someone kill me. It doesn't hurt when you're dead." Crippling emotional pain tends to have the same effect. Believe me, she'll suffer more being alive than being dead.

Most of the time life in prison is worse than the death penalty.
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#9New Post! May 22, 2009 @ 11:11:33
@Kristy69 Said

Most of the time life in prison is worse than the death penalty.

Exactly. And it's cheaper too.
flange666 On May 02, 2012

, United Kingdom
#10New Post! May 22, 2009 @ 11:18:42
5 years minimum.......I'm with Kas on this one.
Kasabian On May 25, 2009

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#11New Post! May 22, 2009 @ 11:32:25
let her have a myrah hindley existence at OUR expense... yea, ok..
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#12New Post! May 22, 2009 @ 11:37:06
@Kasabian Said

let her have a myrah hindley existence at OUR expense... yea, ok..

You know that executing someone costs more than keeping them in prison for a life sentence? Plus, she's not been convicted of murder, but for allowing the death of an infant. Different things. What's the main difference, on allows the defendant to escape execution, or did when they still happened, just the same as the pleas of provocation or of diminished responsibility.
forensicgrl94 On November 04, 2014
inspector gadget

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#13New Post! May 22, 2009 @ 11:48:29
oh no i dont like this word indefinatly, (havnt read the link) under law every criminal has the right to know his/her sentance. therefore a "life " sentance without being told exactly what that is asnt allowed anymore.

i hate human rights for making me know this crap
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#14New Post! May 22, 2009 @ 11:57:09
@forensicgrl94 Said

oh no i dont like this word indefinatly, (havnt read the link) under law every criminal has the right to know his/her sentance. therefore a "life " sentance without being told exactly what that is asnt allowed anymore.

i hate human rights for making me know this crap

An indefinate sentence is still allowed. She's got her minimum anyways.
forensicgrl94 On November 04, 2014
inspector gadget

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#15New Post! May 22, 2009 @ 11:59:41
thats bollocks, whats the point in juling that you need to know your sentance if they just make another loop hole. its a disgrace, not that i want her out like, but the system is buggered
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs