BNP: Smoking is cool

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
MonkeyMadness On April 08, 2015
Lord of your mum

Big Tree, United Kingdom
#1New Post! May 28, 2009 @ 12:54:01
I was looking at there website (I googled 'Billy Brit' to see how the racist s*** piss takes were coming along)and saw this banner with three d***heads thinking they are hard core with their cigars.
Go on kids, join the BNP and be like us!

What a great message, they hate othe cultures diluting what they see as 'British' yet they have a picture of people enjoying something from a different country!
They will be giving out free currys next!

SparklyKatie On March 07, 2014
\m//O_O\\m/

Sheffield, United Kingdom
#2New Post! May 28, 2009 @ 12:56:17
And the models are probably American like the last leaflet they sent out
Lord of your mum

Big Tree, United Kingdom
#3New Post! May 28, 2009 @ 12:58:47
The one in the middle loks like a James Bond baddie played by a really bad actor...
Lord of your mum

Big Tree, United Kingdom
#4New Post! May 28, 2009 @ 13:04:03
@MonkeyMadness Said

The one in the middle loks like a James Bond baddie played by a really bad actor...

Or he is having a really big poo...
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#5New Post! May 28, 2009 @ 13:04:41
I like that they're glossing the message now. If the "hate the people not like you" slogans don't work, we'll go with "hate the people who have more money than you" slogan.

I could never understand why people would vote for a party that can't come up with a positive message.
claudibee On November 13, 2009
I will NOT!!

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#6New Post! May 28, 2009 @ 13:07:09
@boxerdc Said

I like that they're glossing the message now. If the "hate the people not like you" slogans don't work, we'll go with "hate the people who have more money than you" slogan.

I could never understand why people would vote for a party that can't come up with a positive message.

Strange times and worrying people, boxer.
Tailkinker On January 29, 2023
WorldOfDarknessQueen

My Backpack, Michigan
#7New Post! May 28, 2009 @ 13:08:07
Thats a hidious banner.
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#8New Post! May 28, 2009 @ 13:11:38
@claudibee Said

Strange times and worrying people, boxer.

Do they really have a chance to win seats that matter? Here in the states, a political affiliation like that wouldn't get you elected dog catcher.

I just don't understand it. They're like the very worst of or religious radical republican right here. All they seem to do is preach hate and blame, rather than tolerance and personal responsibility.
buffalobill90 On July 12, 2013
Powered by tea

Viaticum, United Kingdom
#9New Post! May 28, 2009 @ 13:12:46
@boxerdc Said

For some people the idea of kicking black and asian people out of the UK is a very positive message.

I sent off my postal votes today, and I'm proud to say I didn't vote for the BNP in either the local or European parliamentary elections.
Tailkinker On January 29, 2023
WorldOfDarknessQueen

My Backpack, Michigan
#10New Post! May 28, 2009 @ 13:14:53
@buffalobill90 Said

For some people the idea of kicking black and asian people out of the UK is a very positive message.

I sent off my postal votes today, and I'm proud to say I didn't vote for the BNP in either the local or European parliamentary elections.

Why on earth would they want to kick out diverse cultures? That is how people and cultures stagnate, when they never have an influx of new ideas, new ways of doing things.
buffalobill90 On July 12, 2013