Atheism

Atheism in Rap

AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>
PTF On April 24, 2017

Banned

Indiana,
#1New Post! Apr 08, 2017 @ 12:38:53
-Wonder how's it feel for rap artists such as Kenny Lamar's "Humble" where he makes fun of The Last Supper, those who are Jewish or Greek Orthodox.
Yo Gotti video called "Lifestyle" where the crown of thorns was used on heads of dudes with white eyes.
-Directors such as Video god...Phil tha god...Sha da god.
-Using the lord's name in vain (God**** it)
-Using the rosary as a idle jewelry around the necks.
Atheism has gotten much stronger during the last eight years under this dude and his regime.
Comments ?
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#2New Post! Apr 08, 2017 @ 13:48:14
What you describe sounds more like "anti-christian" than atheism
And that would be just to try and offend someone to get publicity.

and by your reference to "eight years under this dude and his regime" ... are you seriously trying to blame President Obama for this?

You are more messed up than I thought.

Just walk away and go back into your Trumpsterf*** shrine with your tissues and lotion.

NE, Ohio
#3New Post! Apr 08, 2017 @ 13:50:18

and by your reference to "eight years under this dude and his regime" ... are you seriously trying to blame President Obama for this?

Just walk away and go back into your Trumpsterf*** shrine with your tissues and lotion.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#4New Post! Apr 08, 2017 @ 14:05:48
@PTF Said

-Wonder how's it feel for rap artists such as Kenny Lamar's "Humble" where he makes fun of The Last Supper, those who are Jewish or Greek Orthodox.
Yo Gotti video called "Lifestyle" where the crown of thorns was used on heads of dudes with white eyes.
Atheism has gotten much stronger during the last eight years under this dude and his regime.
Comments ?

Yep... when Obama declared himself ruler of the USA and refused to abdicate to the U.S. election process, all those evil Atheists lined the streets in happy celebration.

Oh wait, Obama didn't do that....we elected a guy who stated that he doesn't ask god for forgiveness.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#5New Post! Apr 09, 2017 @ 13:27:43
@PTF Said

Comments ?

NE, Ohio
#6New Post! Apr 09, 2017 @ 13:36:46
@Erimitus Said

Thanks Obama!
PTF On April 24, 2017

Banned

Indiana,
#7New Post! Apr 12, 2017 @ 22:22:26
@mrmhead Said

Anyone using "God" as part of their handle is atheism mrpotatohead.
As for Barack " Juicy J" Obama ?
Yeah...he's the blame.
PTF On April 24, 2017

Banned

Indiana,
#8New Post! Apr 12, 2017 @ 22:36:14
@chaski Said

Yep... when Obama declared himself ruler of the USA and refused to abdicate to the U.S. election process, all those evil Atheists lined the streets in happy celebration.

Oh wait, Obama didn't do that....we elected a guy who stated that he doesn't ask god for forgiveness.

How's it going chas ?
Hope you had a good time winning the Easter egg hunt. Isn't it great we have a real president that will never sanctioned anyone believing in God.
This dude (Barack "Change tha Rapper" Obama)has showed no respect for Christianity,especially Catholics.
I called this the "Troye Silvan" syndrome.
chas...I feel good about our President...how about a beer ?
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#9New Post! Apr 12, 2017 @ 23:35:15
@PTF Said

How's it going chas ?
Hope you had a good time winning the Easter egg hunt. Isn't it great we have a real president that will never sanctioned anyone believing in God.
This dude (Barack "Change tha Rapper" Obama)has showed no respect for Christianity,especially Catholics.
I called this the "Troye Silvan" syndrome.
chas...I feel good about our President...how about a beer ?

All is good.

I don't celebrate Easter, pagan holiday, but thanks for the well wishes.

I hope your feeling good about our President ends up well deserved.

Tequila, but thanks for the offer.

NE, Ohio
#10New Post! Apr 13, 2017 @ 01:12:39
@PTF Said

Anyone using "God" as part of their handle is atheism

What do you think about someone who claims (seriously or satirically) as "A god of ____" or calls someone else "A god of ___" ?
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#11New Post! Apr 13, 2017 @ 01:37:17
@mrmhead Said

What do you think about someone who claims (seriously or satirically) as "A god of ____" or calls someone else "A god of ___" ?

Or God the Father...God the Son...God the Holy Spirit...?

NE, Ohio
#12New Post! Apr 13, 2017 @ 20:30:16
My guess is that PatheticTrumpsterFuck won't surface again until he needs to order another case of lotion or tissues.

#13New Post! Apr 15, 2017 @ 02:25:35
Comments ?

(if I understand correctly) Early Rap (a kind of hip hop) reflected society.

Today's rap (in my opinion) is plastic with the intention of making money.

Personally my music choice is instrumental jazz and I cannot claim any great knowledge of contemporary rap.

With that qualifier, and based on the limited amount of contemporary rap that I have heard, it seems to me today's rap is directed at a target audience with the intention of selling the them what they want to hear in order to make money. If that is correct, it is not unreasonable to consider the possibility that it influences a faction of society more that it reflects it. Maybe not.

I do not have, nor do I have any plans for direct experience with the society that this genre of rap is directed at. Some theistic music is entertainment for its audience and some atheistic music is entertaining to its audience. I suppose that both genre both influence and reflect their beliefs at least so some degree.

It seems to me that they both have a right to state what they believe.

Conclusion: This dude has a right to say what he wants in his music. I suspect that his audience is already atheist. His audience probably influence by affirmation of their beliefs. He is pretty much preaching to the choir.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#14New Post! Apr 15, 2017 @ 03:00:20
i just listen this garbage, whatever this video. i have no idea this man " the fu*k is talking about ".

the guy sound like his voice has just change to a screech woman's voice.

" this last supper " is calling the " b**** " , it suppose the " virgin mary. he want to ave sex with her.

is there a message this video is lost to me.

i like the music in rap music, but cussing in the videos. loss sorts of messages that i could understand or care.

#15New Post! Apr 15, 2017 @ 05:57:39
C: I don't celebrate Easter, pagan holiday, but thanks for the well wishes.

E: Resurrections (literal or metaphorical) the equinox, and the beginning of spring are all reasons to celebrate (unless, I suppose, you have allergies).

...let us eat drink and make merry. Even if it is for no particular reason at all.

Have a Happy (whatever you want to call it)
Locked<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)