Arizona.....Really?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5
crazylikeafox On June 02, 2017

McKinney, Texas
#61New Post! May 16, 2012 @ 02:45:36
@boxerdc Said

I'm asking about your mother and sister, since they obviously speak for all women.

I didn't say they speak for all women, you did. I said they go against what you claim Women from swing states are thinking. I have no doubt some women in swing states are just as delusional about pro-lifers as some men. My point was only that 1, it's still a delusion and 2, not all women would agree with you.
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#62New Post! May 16, 2012 @ 10:36:28
@crazylikeafox Said

I didn't say they speak for all women, you did. I said they go against what you claim Women from swing states are thinking. I have no doubt some women in swing states are just as delusional about pro-lifers as some men. My point was only that 1, it's still a delusion and 2, not all women would agree with you.

You said that I was incorrect because your mother and sister didn't feel that way.. So, naturally I assumed that since your mother and sister override a Quinnepiac survey of women in swing states who identify as independents.

Good to see that you understand that your mother and sister don't speak for all, or even most, women.

McKinney, Texas
#63New Post! May 18, 2012 @ 05:56:55
@boxerdc Said

You said that I was incorrect because your mother and sister didn't feel that way.. So, naturally I assumed that since your mother and sister override a Quinnepiac survey of women in swing states who identify as independents.

Good to see that you understand that your mother and sister don't speak for all, or even most, women.

You're assumptions about Pro-lifers are very wrong, that's true. I didn't deny some poll came up with those statistics, though how long such statistics will even last is debatable. My point was only that that doesn't reflect on all swing state women. More important than that though, it doesn't prove pro-lifers are in any kind of war with women.

Deleted

#64New Post! May 18, 2012 @ 11:12:11
@crazylikeafox Said

You're assumptions about Pro-lifers are very wrong, that's true. I didn't deny some poll came up with those statistics, though how long such statistics will even last is debatable. My point was only that that doesn't reflect on all swing state women. More important than that though, it doesn't prove pro-lifers are in any kind of war with women.

You're absolutely right.. you and your mother and your sister.. I don't know what I was thinking..

In other words, you're banter has gotten tired.
cisslybee2012 On January 30, 2013

Deleted

Bronx, New York
#65New Post! May 18, 2012 @ 11:34:37
@pinksparklystars Said

We are in the same boat in texas, but Obama cut funding to texas once he heard texas cut funding to clinics that provide abortions.

The law makers need to be better at choosing what is best for the people they represent not just what their personal beliefs are.

That frightens me.

The people need to be better at choosing what is best for them. You can't trust anybody else to think for you.

McKinney, Texas
#66New Post! May 19, 2012 @ 05:48:00
@boxerdc Said

You're absolutely right.. you and your mother and your sister.. I don't know what I was thinking..

In other words, you're banter has gotten tired.

So in other words, you don't know how to disprove what I said? Good to know. We'll leave it at that then.

Deleted

#67New Post! May 19, 2012 @ 10:43:16
@crazylikeafox Said

So in other words, you don't know how to disprove what I said? Good to know. We'll leave it at that then.

You're absolutely right.. And if your mother and sister feel the same, then so are they.. I don't know what I was thinking..

McKinney, Texas
#68New Post! May 19, 2012 @ 21:11:13
@boxerdc Said

You're absolutely right.. And if your mother and sister feel the same, then so are they.. I don't know what I was thinking..

Good. Keep that in mind. Crazylikeafox is always right (for the record, I'm perfectly aware you're being sarcastic, so don't bother pointing that out).

Deleted

#69New Post! May 19, 2012 @ 21:53:30
@crazylikeafox Said

Good. Keep that in mind. Crazylikeafox is always right (for the record, I'm perfectly aware you're being sarcastic, so don't bother pointing that out).

You're absolutely right. I don't know what I was thinking.

McKinney, Texas
#70New Post! May 19, 2012 @ 22:20:37
@boxerdc Said

You're absolutely right. I don't know what I was thinking.

I don't know either. Everyone makes mistakes though, right?

Deleted

#71New Post! May 19, 2012 @ 22:47:54
@crazylikeafox Said

I don't know either. Everyone makes mistakes though, right?

Not you, your mother or yours sister.. But everyone else.

McKinney, Texas
#72New Post! May 19, 2012 @ 22:54:04
@boxerdc Said

Not you, your mother or yours sister.. But everyone else.

Well of course. I meant not me.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs