Politics

Arizona.....Really?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
BlueSaxman On August 12, 2012

Tucson, Arizona
#46New Post! May 09, 2012 @ 03:05:49
She must be insane, I mean, cutting funding for cancer screening, thats not cool no matter how you try and spin it. -_-
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#47New Post! May 09, 2012 @ 11:00:25
@crazylikeafox Said

Yeah, it really was. There's no other way to describe pretending your opponents are in a "war against women" among other things just because you don't agree with them. How else would you describe that hit piece?

I wouldn't call it "vile"......informative and interesting.
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#48New Post! May 09, 2012 @ 11:31:23
@crazylikeafox Said

Yeah, it really was. There's no other way to describe pretending your opponents are in a "war against women" among other things just because you don't agree with them. How else would you describe that hit piece?

Please explain why women in swing states are flocking to the democratic party if they don't perceive a problem with the way republicans are treating them.

There is a 20 point difference between women and men in the swing states right now.
crazylikeafox On June 02, 2017

McKinney, Texas
#49New Post! May 10, 2012 @ 02:36:41
@Spinkiegirl Said

I wouldn't call it "vile"......informative and interesting.

You have a funny definition of words then. Pretending your opponents are in some kind of war (and again, that isn't the only vile thing in that article) isn't informative, it's propaganda. It is interesting though, but interesting in that people would actually try to spin it into something good.

@boxerdc Said

Please explain why women in swing states are flocking to the democratic party if they don't perceive a problem with the way republicans are treating them.

There is a 20 point difference between women and men in the swing states right now.

It's only May, we'll see how that vote actually turns out when November comes. Regardless, that doesn't change the fact the author is flat out lying about Republican perceptions on women. As a Republican myself I'm painfully aware the author is delusional about it.

Deleted

#50New Post! May 10, 2012 @ 11:38:38
@crazylikeafox Said

It's only May, we'll see how that vote actually turns out when November comes. Regardless, that doesn't change the fact the author is flat out lying about Republican perceptions on women. As a Republican myself I'm painfully aware the author is delusional about it.

Maybe republicans don't perceive themselves as waging war on women, but women perceive republicans as doing just that..

So, as a republican, you don't see it.... perhaps if you had a uterus you would?

McKinney, Texas
#51New Post! May 11, 2012 @ 01:35:30
@boxerdc Said

Maybe republicans don't perceive themselves as waging war on women, but women perceive republicans as doing just that..

So, as a republican, you don't see it.... perhaps if you had a uterus you would?

My Mom and sisters don't see it as such either, so I doubt it. Propagandists are spinning it that way, and the narrow minded are eating it up. That's it. Or, would you be perfectly fine if we started declaring Pro-Choicers are in a war against babies?

Deleted

#52New Post! May 11, 2012 @ 11:01:01
@crazylikeafox Said

My Mom and sisters don't see it as such either, so I doubt it. Propagandists are spinning it that way, and the narrow minded are eating it up. That's it. Or, would you be perfectly fine if we started declaring Pro-Choicers are in a war against babies?

Your mom and sisters are hardly a representative sample of women who identify as independents, and the No-Choicers have been declaring that war for decades.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#53New Post! May 11, 2012 @ 18:37:58
@Spinkiegirl Said

Yeah, I can see that.

You can see what ?

n/a, New Mexico
#54New Post! May 11, 2012 @ 18:59:09
@chaski Said

Are you saying the John McCain is pretty?

Uploaded at ImageFra.me

[smile]https://i.tfster.com/i45/5/12/14/tfs_a67a780f63.gif">
No !!!

n/a, New Mexico
#55New Post! May 11, 2012 @ 19:04:31
@MAW Said

But thanks for the advice re the profiles. I'll be sure to remember that for future.

Your welcome.

McKinney, Texas
#56New Post! May 12, 2012 @ 03:58:53
@boxerdc Said

Your mom and sisters are hardly a representative sample of women who identify as independents, and the No-Choicers have been declaring that war for decades.

They're proof your assumptions about Pro-Lifers are wrong. And no, Pro-Lifers have NOT been declaring ANY kind of war. You know, it's exactly that kind of attitude that ensures this debate remains in the standstill it's stayed in since Roe v Wade. You're opponents aren't evil charicatures. Stop pretending they are.
Five_Tailed_Fox On June 16, 2012

Cottontown, Tennessee
#57New Post! May 12, 2012 @ 09:14:37
@crazylikeafox Said

They're proof your assumptions about Pro-Lifers are wrong. And no, Pro-Lifers have NOT been declaring ANY kind of war. You know, it's exactly that kind of attitude that ensures this debate remains in the standstill it's stayed in since Roe v Wade. You're opponents aren't evil charicatures. Stop pretending they are.

Well, some of them are. But that's the trouble. The evil caricatures aren't the majority. They are the vast, vast minority. But the caricatures are the most loud-spoken and easy to remember, so people tend to believe that they are the majority. Happens with everything, unfortunately.

Deleted

#58New Post! May 12, 2012 @ 11:18:23
@crazylikeafox Said

How do they feel about the death penalty?
How do they feel about CHIP?
How do they feel about the DOE?

McKinney, Texas
#59New Post! May 15, 2012 @ 05:37:03
@boxerdc Said

How do they feel about the death penalty?
How do they feel about CHIP?
How do they feel about the DOE?

Depends entirely on the person. What's your point?

Deleted

#60New Post! May 15, 2012 @ 11:19:33
@crazylikeafox Said

Depends entirely on the person. What's your point?

I'm asking about your mother and sister, since they obviously speak for all women.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs