Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#31New Post! May 08, 2012 @ 13:46:57
@white_swan53 Said

IMO, Election2008 was in some respects more like a beauty pageant then an election.
Some voted for their guy based only on his looks.

Are you saying the John McCain is pretty?

Uploaded at ImageFra.me
TheMuse On February 15, 2016

#32New Post! May 08, 2012 @ 14:07:40
@boxerdc Said

You're absolutely right... People are always screaming at the top of their lungs about things that don't affect them in the least.

And I changed my avatar pic just for you, because you like this one so much.

your so funny..

FYI.. I am VERY proud of my big brother and his husband, and do everything I can to help fight for his rights to be gay I love gay pride parades go to everyone I can.
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#33New Post! May 08, 2012 @ 14:24:00
@TheMuse Said

your so funny..

FYI.. I am VERY proud of my big brother and his husband, and do everything I can to help fight for his rights to be gay I love gay pride parades go to everyone I can.

Your big brother doesn't have a husband, unless he lives in New England, or Iowa..

And I doubt very much that you've ever been to a pride parade, unless you've been holding a westboro baptist church sign.

so.. get real.
TheMuse On February 15, 2016

#34New Post! May 08, 2012 @ 14:41:55
@boxerdc Said

Your big brother doesn't have a husband, unless he lives in New England, or Iowa..

And I doubt very much that you've ever been to a pride parade, unless you've been holding a westboro baptist church sign.

so.. get real.

whatever..

but then what my brother would say to you is

there if nothing more pitiful in this world then on old queen with a broke d*** if the shoe fits...
crazylikeafox On June 02, 2017

McKinney, Texas
#35New Post! May 08, 2012 @ 14:43:59
@TheMuse Said

did you notice that the article was a commentary ..someone opinion..
not a real piece on the law?

yea I agree yahoo is becoming the new huffington post or media matters pushing their own brand of hate.

No, I knew it was an opinion piece, but that's no excuse. Vile is vile, whether you call it "news" or "opinion".
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#36New Post! May 08, 2012 @ 14:44:27
@white_swan53 Said

Simply because there are some who are STRONGLY opposed to abortions and STRONGLY opposed to paying for something like abortion with their hard earned tax dollars and believe that abortion is murder.
If these people will ever except the fact that abortions are legal in the USA and get it though there thick skulls that is just the way it is and will stay , Then we may be able to move onto more important issues that we need to deal with. They are same people that want the government to control marriage .
Once these people come to understand that the government should stay out of peoples personal private lives , then a whole bunch of changes can be put aside and important problems addressed.

Yeah, I can see that.
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#37New Post! May 08, 2012 @ 14:45:35
@TheMuse Said

whatever..

but then what my brother would say to you is

there if nothing more pitiful in this world then on old queen with a broke d*** if the shoe fits...

I'm sure that's what your "brother" would say. It's absolutely something that a gay man would say.. especially to his little sister.

And here I thought "thou shall not bear false witness" was one of the big ten for people like you.. Unless of course you've been lieing about being a christian as well?

Chicago, Illinois
#38New Post! May 08, 2012 @ 14:45:57
@boxerdc Said

I'm sure, based on your posts, that you prefer a much more conservative brand of hate.

Here you go.. Council of Conservative Citizens

You pegged that one.

Chicago, Illinois
#39New Post! May 08, 2012 @ 14:47:51
@TheMuse Said

don't ya just love the hypocrisy of those that scream at the top of their lung..STAY OUT OF MY BODY..well unless I can get someone free from the Government, then it's give me free birth control, give me free pap smears etc..

the life lesson they need to learn is ..there is NO such thing as a free lunch.

I don't get "free" anything......swing that s*** some other way! Lunch is on me today!!! PATHETIC....

Chicago, Illinois
#40New Post! May 08, 2012 @ 14:48:33
@boxerdc Said

You're absolutely right... People are always screaming at the top of their lungs about things that don't affect them in the least.

And I changed my avatar pic just for you, because you like this one so much.

Chicago, Illinois
#41New Post! May 08, 2012 @ 14:50:04
@TheMuse Said

your so funny..

And some of my best friends are blacks..

Chicago, Illinois
#42New Post! May 08, 2012 @ 14:51:18
@boxerdc Said

I'm sure that's what your "brother" would say. It's absolutely something that a gay man would say.. especially to his little sister.

And here I thought "thou shall not bear false witness" was one of the big ten for people like you.. Unless of course you've been lieing about being a christian as well?

Chicago, Illinois
#43New Post! May 08, 2012 @ 14:52:09
@crazylikeafox Said

No, I knew it was an opinion piece, but that's no excuse. Vile is vile, whether you call it "news" or "opinion".

Yeah really "vile"...
MAW On October 31, 2012

Deleted

Stockport, United Kingdom
#44New Post! May 08, 2012 @ 18:07:58
@white_swan53 Said

TheMuse is not a stalker. Quoting other peoples posts does not make someone a stalker. If this were so , everyone on TFS would be stalkers.

Also TheMuse is a she not a he.
Did you know that we are allowed to check out other peoples profiles ?

She's got one hellva memory! But thanks for the advice re the profiles. I'll be sure to remember that for future.
crazylikeafox On June 02, 2017

McKinney, Texas
#45New Post! May 09, 2012 @ 02:37:26
@Spinkiegirl Said

Yeah really "vile"...

Yeah, it really was. There's no other way to describe pretending your opponents are in a "war against women" among other things just because you don't agree with them. How else would you describe that hit piece?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs