The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Religion & Philosophy

Are you a God in waiting, or have you stepped up to your destiny?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
GreatestIam2 On January 06, 2023

Ottawa, Canada
#1New Post! Mar 01, 2022 @ 17:33:42
Are you a God in waiting, or have you stepped up to your destiny?

If one is created in God’s image, as you and I are, and can know good and evil, as most of us do, then if you believe the scriptures, you have reached Godhood.

Gen3;22 Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil;
Note the “Us”.

Those foolish Christians who believe in the one supernatural God can never live their true naturalistic religion.

Those Christians can never be “Us”, as they see some major immoral sins as good. Homophobia and misogyny.

Unfortunately, they will never gain a Jesus consciousness or be elected to Christ.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

I find more Jesus consciousness in non-believers, than in the right-wing believers.

This is not to say that the right are not mostly good.

Most are not quite the best good, as they have let supernatural belief have them forget their predestined legacy.

Their single eye is closed.

Religiously speaking, if Christians are fearful of becoming Jesus like, it is no wonder that the only Christian denomination that does live his and her Christian religion, are Gnostic Christian.

Christian who are unaware of how he is supposed to interpret and live Christianity, should ask a Gnostic Christian.

What the inquisitors wrote into history to justify themselves, are mostly lies.
We died because we were the good Christians, who recognized our religious due and destiny.

We also died for naming the supernatural god, evil.

Jesus died for Gnostic Christians, not Constantine’s Christians.

As Jesus asked in the bible, have you forgotten that you are a God?

Step up to your destiny and single your eye.

The supernatural is killing our eco system.

Natural might be a lesser evil than un-natural supernatural.

Regards
DL
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs