The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Gaming

Anyone know any O.P. Binding of Isaac combos?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Are there any super awesome combos for the Binding of Isaac?
View Results
Willucas On February 25, 2014

Novato, California
#1New Post! Feb 25, 2014 @ 02:57:59
I was wondering what awesome tear combos are out there, and I figured I should just ask here. Any suggestions? Thanks!
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#2New Post! Jan 22, 2015 @ 17:21:15
I know this is an old thread and all, but you gotta put things into the poll as choices, then click Create Poll to have it added. Otherwise you get poll options with no choices...

And to answer your question, I've found that Ipecac with anything, especially homing tears and double/triple shot is extremely OP, but you gotta be careful not to hit yourself with it. Also if you can get Bob's Brain and the Tear Burst Bomb, then you don't have to worry about Bob almost killing you every time he rushes an enemy. Lastly, I killed Mom's Heart literally the moment I spawned in the last Utero room with nothing more than flies by using Guppy's Head every room, plus I had his Tail and 9 Lives so I had the full cat buff of flying and spontaneous fly generation, plus Rotten Baby (also spawns flies), BFF (buffs flies and spiders) and Lil' Brimstone, although he did absolutely nothing for the fight.

I just went in with about 30 flies orbiting me and the health bar appeared for a split second before immediately disappearing, with all of my flies with it. Easiest mom fight ever.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs