Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 ...15 16 17 · >>
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#16New Post! Jul 24, 2012 @ 23:34:50
@Willi Said

what sucks more for our countries future?
sending jobs and money overseas, or healthcare for all?

Damn health care for all!
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#17New Post! Jul 24, 2012 @ 23:41:39
@shinobinoz Said

Damn health care for all!

dang right.
let those without die.
its natures way.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#18New Post! Jul 24, 2012 @ 23:42:33
@Willi Said

dang right.
let those without die.
its natures way.

Survival of the fittest!
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#19New Post! Jul 24, 2012 @ 23:52:55
@shinobinoz Said

Survival of the fittest!

yep, the 1%ers
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#20New Post! Jul 24, 2012 @ 23:53:55
@Willi Said

yep, the 1%ers

Well you can buy the fittest part!
Pcptrvanion On November 10, 2014

Howe, Texas
#21New Post! Jul 24, 2012 @ 23:57:04
@Willi Said

i'm voting republican.
that way when i become a 1%er, i dont have to pay my fair share.

Be a 1%er...then you don't pay your fair share.
You pay 5 times you fair share to make up for all the 99%ers who don't pay a dime.

FACT - the bottom 48% of wage-earners in the United States pay ZERO Personal Income Tax.
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#22New Post! Jul 25, 2012 @ 00:00:43
@Pcptrvanion Said

FACT - the bottom 48% of wage-earners in the United States pay ZERO Personal Income Tax.

FACT - If the bottom 48% of wage earners had to pay taxes, they would starve to death, or end up homeless..

then they wouldn't be able to continue to work to make the 1% richer.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#23New Post! Jul 25, 2012 @ 00:04:38
@boxerdc Said

FACT - If the bottom 48% of wage earners had to pay taxes, they would starve to death, or end up homeless..

They also pay more of their income in other taxes then the 1% does.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#24New Post! Jul 25, 2012 @ 00:06:53
@Pcptrvanion Said

Be a 1%er...then you don't pay your fair share.
You pay 5 times you fair share to make up for all the 99%ers who don't pay a dime.

what boxer said.

@boxerdc Said

pay property taxes with rent, gas tax, etc.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#25New Post! Jul 25, 2012 @ 00:07:54
@shinobinoz Said

Well you can buy the fittest part!

how much does it cost to be a 1%er?
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#26New Post! Jul 25, 2012 @ 00:12:41
It blows my mind so much is put on the 1%. And no, I am not in the 1%. I must be failing to understand.

Two people work hard, two people make sacrifices but one of them becomes a billionaire and one struggles for life, so now we get at at the one who became a billionaire and expect that person to pay his wealth down just because he has more?

I have more than someone and someone has more than me, do we also pay down so no one has anything but basic needs so we are all equal?

And everyone should pay fair taxes, I am just talking of the mentality of hate the rich because they are rich and we are not and expecting and feeling entitled to their money and they ought to take care of anyone who does not have as much as them.

If they have a billion dollars and if I am struggling, good for them for having that and I will figure out what I need to do for me. Not up to them to bail me out if I were struggling.
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#27New Post! Jul 25, 2012 @ 11:20:47
@DorkySupergirl Said

It blows my mind so much is put on the 1%. And no, I am not in the 1%. I must be failing to understand.

Two people work hard, two people make sacrifices but one of them becomes a billionaire and one struggles for life, so now we get at at the one who became a billionaire and expect that person to pay his wealth down just because he has more?

I have more than someone and someone has more than me, do we also pay down so no one has anything but basic needs so we are all equal?

And everyone should pay fair taxes, I am just talking of the mentality of hate the rich because they are rich and we are not and expecting and feeling entitled to their money and they ought to take care of anyone who does not have as much as them.

If they have a billion dollars and if I am struggling, good for them for having that and I will figure out what I need to do for me. Not up to them to bail me out if I were struggling.

That sounds good, but if you ask a person who had made a billion dollars in income this year to pay 10% in taxes, that still leaves them with 900 million..

If you ask the person who is making 15,000 in income to pay the same 10%, then they're left with 13,500..

The billionaire is still doing fine... not to mention that if he scrimps really hard, and only spends 50 million this year, the 850 million that he's saved won't be taxed the following year..

So, it's not asking too much to have people who make an enormous amount of money to pay their share in taxes..

I would venture a guess and say if Romney were to release his tax returns that he paid less in taxes than I did percentage wise, and he has a LOT more left over to get by on.
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#28New Post! Jul 25, 2012 @ 13:59:54
@boxerdc Said

That sounds good, but if you ask a person who had made a billion dollars in income this year to pay 10% in taxes, that still leaves them with 900 million..

If you ask the person who is making 15,000 in income to pay the same 10%, then they're left with 13,500..

The billionaire is still doing fine... not to mention that if he scrimps really hard, and only spends 50 million this year, the 850 million that he's saved won't be taxed the following year..

So, it's not asking too much to have people who make an enormous amount of money to pay their share in taxes..

I would venture a guess and say if Romney were to release his tax returns that he paid less in taxes than I did percentage wise, and he has a LOT more left over to get by on.

I think everyone needs to pay their fair share in taxes and I am no saying anyone should get a free ride.

I just do not like the mentality of hate the rich that I hear some display and getting mad at people who have more just because that person has more.

It goes beyond making the 1% pay what is fair in taxes to the expectation that because they have more they need to share their more and give to the rest of us because they have more. Anytime there is a problem, the rich shall solve it because they have money.

Its like if your friend wins the lottery and now has 50$ million dollars. People have the expectation that because he now has more, he has to give them money and will get pissed off if he does not. But its his money and he paid taxes on it but he still has 24$ million left after taxes and because that is still a lot of money, he needs to give more more more.
sAeGeSpAeNe On October 05, 2021
Part-time Nidologist

The other Bristol..., Connecti
#29New Post! Jul 25, 2012 @ 14:10:10
Rini On January 16, 2014

, Georgia
#30New Post! Jul 25, 2012 @ 15:32:15
@Willi Said

what sucks more for our countries future?
sending jobs and money overseas, or healthcare for all?

Obama and Romney weren't our only choices....and neither were the church boy or anyone else that the republican party laid out for us. there were third party candidates that I were MUCH better than ANY of those creeps. The future of our country is important but all Obama or Romney are going to do is continue the wars and take is deeper and deeper in debt. How come no one like the third candidates ever get recognized? For example Ron Paul. He predicted 9/11 would happen and that the housing bubble would pop. I really believe in third party candidates not just Ron Paul.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 ...15 16 17 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs