and you point is?

ur avoiding a confrontation with me. that makes me sick
ozzy_atc On June 22, 2006

Deleted

Oak Harbor, Washington
#32New Post! May 26, 2006 @ 01:19:28
@jgore Said
and you point is?

You have no idea what you're getting into.

Take your rude a** comments elsewhere.
st0nerdude On March 28, 2009

pfft, Denmark
#33New Post! May 26, 2006 @ 01:21:01
@ozzy_atc Said
You have no idea what you're getting into.

Take your rude a** comments elsewhere.

i kinda slightly agree with u. if i was in a different mode then i would totally agree. but i want a confrontation!!
jgore On September 25, 2010

Banned

New Haven, Connecticut
#34New Post! May 26, 2006 @ 01:22:08
@st0nerdude Said
here we go. uneducated ppl being witty at me...

Jesus on the cross prayed to God the Father, he's god, he can do these things,

god being everlasting does NOT mean that jesus didnt die on the cross, it means that God is everlasting. jesus died on the cross to pay the blood that needed to be shed to purge us of our sins and reunite us with God

"so God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son"

u underestimate God, He can be The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit, and he is.

oh, and just on the side, that bit about him having one eye open, i think thats called blasphemy...

Something that dies is not everlasting. Common sense is lacking in your faith. And God never had a son. According to the King James Version he Begot Jesus. But a look at orginal text the word begotton doesn't exist. And Which son? He had many. Israel(Jacob) was call his first Born. And so was someone else in the "Old Testament".

pfft, Denmark
#35New Post! May 26, 2006 @ 01:29:01
@jgore Said
Something that dies is not everlasting. Common sense is lacking in your faith. And God never had a son. According to the King James Version he Begot Jesus. But a look at orginal text the word begotton doesn't exist. And Which son? He had many. Israel(Jacob) was call his first Born. And so was someone else in the "Old Testament".

statement #1 = something that dies is not everlasting...

our survey says...WRONG!!

y u failed miserably to make me shut up:
1) jesus rose again, conquering Death, after this he had conquered everything
2)He was the first Christian, by his own rules he would live forever at the right hand of God

statement # 2= God never had a son...

same survey answer im afraid...

1) u said he didnt have a son, then u named 2...
2) he WAS his son. King james versions are often misunderstood because they are written in the definition of the time. begotten is equal to birthed.

statement # 3= which son?he had many...

1) yet u said he had none
2) Jacob was a metaphysical son, not an actual one, and if u follow the old testament we are ALL gods children....

keep going, so far u have -98 points!!

*cue title music* <TITLE = "Try and be clever game"></TITLE>
silenthunder On November 25, 2007

Halliburton, Texas
#36New Post! May 26, 2006 @ 01:34:30
Book of James chapter 4 and if you have the time chapter 5

pfft, Denmark
#37New Post! May 26, 2006 @ 01:39:56
@silenthunder Said

excuse me! we r trying to argue here!

Banned

New Haven, Connecticut
#38New Post! May 26, 2006 @ 01:41:59
@st0nerdude Said
statement #1 = something that dies is not everlasting...

our survey says...WRONG!!

y u failed miserably to make me shut up:
1) jesus rose again, conquering Death, after this he had conquered everything
2)He was the first Christian, by his own rules he would live forever at the right hand of God

statement # 2= God never had a son...

same survey answer im afraid...

1) u said he didnt have a son, then u named 2...
2) he WAS his son. King james versions are often misunderstood because they are written in the definition of the time. begotten is equal to birthed.

statement # 3= which son?he had many...

1) yet u said he had none
2) Jacob was a metaphysical son, not an actual one, and if u follow the old testament we are ALL gods children....

keep going, so far u have -98 points!!

*cue title music* <TITLE = "Try and be clever game"></TITLE>

I name dtwo to show that Jesus is no his only Son as Christians like to think. And Jesus was not the first Christians. The Word Christian was placed on Jews as an insult because they believed in Christ.

And liked I said the word Begotton is not in the orginal text of the Bible. Defeat death? God created death, he control it, he summons it so it was never a threat. Death is a servant of God. How was death ever a threat to Jesus , if he was God, when death is serves him. Again it sums up a trick by Christian leaders.
alljive On March 03, 2007

trondheim, Norway
#39New Post! May 26, 2006 @ 01:44:21
@silenthunder Said

Actually, if you don't mind:
Could you just run what you think might be relevant by me?
I'm loath to try to read both chapters, so if you would be so kind as to provide a pointer or two I'd be much interested to hear it.

(of course, should you ignore this that is the same as giving me a core command to go read the chapters anyway..as my curiosity is unlikely to let me rest otherwise)

pfft, Denmark
#40New Post! May 26, 2006 @ 01:47:00
@jgore Said
I name dtwo to show that Jesus is no his only Son as Christians like to think. And Jesus was not the first Christians. The Word Christian was placed on Jews as an insult because they believed in Christ.

And liked I said the word Begotton is not in the orginal text of the Bible. Defeat death? God created death, he control it, he summons it so it was never a threat. Death is a servant of God. How was death ever a threat to Jesus , if he was God, when death is serves him. Again it sums up a trick by Christian leaders.

hold on!! they were called christian s because they beleived in christ...think about that...

how could anyone believe in Christ before Christ was born?

he was the first christian, he was brought up jewish and had to turn against his own religion.

god does not summon death! Death is a necessity that god uses when needed, it was never a threat until Jesus was on the cross, then he let himslef die. God wasnt running aroun protecting Jesus, jesus IS God!!

he defeated death by rising again, that way he has experienced everything a normal man has to, and then some, proving he is worthy of our worship, praise and exaltation.

just another thing too. u said the jews were called christians because they beleived in christ (not mentioning the "before christ" bit again) and yet, jews who believe in christ arent jews...theyre christians...

8)

Banned

New Haven, Connecticut
#41New Post! May 26, 2006 @ 01:47:20
@st0nerdude Said
excuse me! we r trying to argue here!

Banned

New Haven, Connecticut
#42New Post! May 26, 2006 @ 01:48:36
Please join in

pfft, Denmark
#43New Post! May 26, 2006 @ 01:48:42
@jgore Said

flattery will get u nowhere mate.
alljive On March 03, 2007

trondheim, Norway
#44New Post! May 26, 2006 @ 01:50:11
@jgore Said

Well this trick reminds me a lot of the tricks used by various islamic leaders. The great islamic book is Also used to justify a lot of heinous acts against both muslim and non-muslim, and not every muslim I've ever spoken to belives every other religion is wrong.

digression:
I met a somalian once, who was muslim, called mohammed(fake name because according to his particular faith you shouldn't give real names to your kids when you are at war). He said it was his duty, as a muslim, to learn as much as he could about the culture/language/religion of the people wherever it was. Allah wanted it that way he said, because without understanding of the world you cannot understand allah. He also mentioned what Jgor did, that allah makes whomsoever he/she/it chooses a muslim. But he also said that it was pleasing to allah whatever name you called him in worship, because he loved the imagination of his children.

Banned

New Haven, Connecticut
#45New Post! May 26, 2006 @ 01:51:25
No..you're right. Ibadullah will
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs