Allah Akbar

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
EtoTheeyepipower On February 06, 2012

Deleted

Anaheim, California
#16New Post! Sep 11, 2011 @ 01:32:38
On May 13, 2011, two bombs exploded in Charsadda District, Pakistan. They killed 98 and wounded 140 people.

The suicide bomber came on a motorcycle and blew himself up among the Pakistani military personnel. The second bomb had previously been planted nearby.

Ahmad Ali, a wounded paramilitary policeman, recalled the explosions, which turned a festive Friday morning into a bloodbath.

“I was sitting in a van waiting for my colleagues. We were in plain clothes and we were happy we were going to see our families,” he told reporters from Shabqadar hospital.

“I heard someone shouting ‘Allah Akbar’ and then I heard a huge blast. I was hit by something in my back shoulder. In the meantime I heard another blast and I jumped out of the van. I felt that I was injured and bleeding.”

An al-Qaeda spokesman claimed responsibility and said that the attack was in response to the execution of Osama bin Laden.

https://www.dawn.com/2011/05/13/twin-blasts-kill-at-least-three-in-charsadda-dawnnews.html
GaryL On January 20, 2021

North Branch, Minnesota
#17New Post! Sep 11, 2011 @ 02:26:56
@EtoTheeyepipower Said

On May 13, 2011, two bombs exploded in Charsadda District, Pakistan. They killed 98 and wounded 140 people.

The suicide bomber came on a motorcycle and blew himself up among the Pakistani military personnel. The second bomb had previously been planted nearby.

Ahmad Ali, a wounded paramilitary policeman, recalled the explosions, which turned a festive Friday morning into a bloodbath.

“I was sitting in a van waiting for my colleagues. We were in plain clothes and we were happy we were going to see our families,” he told reporters from Shabqadar hospital.

“I heard someone shouting ‘Allah Akbar’ and then I heard a huge blast. I was hit by something in my back shoulder. In the meantime I heard another blast and I jumped out of the van. I felt that I was injured and bleeding.”

An al-Qaeda spokesman claimed responsibility and said that the attack was in response to the execution of Osama bin Laden.

https://www.dawn.com/2011/05/13/twin-blasts-kill-at-least-three-in-charsadda-dawnnews.html

Muslims killing muslims.

Is that f***ing ideal or what?

EtoTheeyepipower On February 06, 2012

Deleted

Anaheim, California
#18New Post! Sep 11, 2011 @ 03:17:45
@GaryL Said

Muslims killing muslims.

Is that f***ing ideal or what?

I'm reluctant to say ideal, but Muslims killing Muslims is the normal thing.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs