Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 · >>
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#46New Post! Jun 27, 2020 @ 00:21:27
@DiscordTiger Said

And a*****ery like that is exactly why the lgbtq community is continually hurt.

But hey, if all that make you feel better to s*** all over someone fine. It still makes you the a*****e.

And s*** like that is literally costing lives. Glad you feel good about it.

So you think a baby is a sexual being? Legitimate question, btw.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#47New Post! Jun 27, 2020 @ 00:25:24
For the record, to make it clear, I am not saying gay people should be hated, attacked or ostracised or harmed. If people want to be gay they are free to be and should be left alone. Sexuality is none of my concern if it involves consenting adults. All I am saying is a parent has the right to protect their child from lies about sexuality.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#50New Post! Jun 27, 2020 @ 01:04:10
And you’ve also said anything I say about my feelings and thoughts are lies.

So again how does one even debate that?
And how does that make the opinion holder that they are supremely right and everyone else are liars, not the a*****e in the situation.

Like I said. It’s not about their opinion getting people fired, cause having others upset at them it’s the consequences of being an a*****e. Which I have a hard time feeling like the a*****e is the oppressed one in the situation.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#51New Post! Jun 27, 2020 @ 03:41:14
@DiscordTiger Said

And you’ve also said anything I say about my feelings and thoughts are lies.

So again how does one even debate that?
And how does that make the opinion holder that they are supremely right and everyone else are liars, not the a*****e in the situation.

Like I said. It’s not about their opinion getting people fired, cause having others upset at them it’s the consequences of being an a*****e. Which I have a hard time feeling like the a*****e is the oppressed one in the situation.

Are you a gay person claiming that children are born gay?

If not I am not accusing you of lying.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#52New Post! Jun 27, 2020 @ 04:06:21
This is an extremely interesting video. It is long but worth watching. It is the opinion of a reformed psychopath and prisoner who explains why some people hate police.

The Queen of Random

Administrator

#53New Post! Jun 27, 2020 @ 04:07:32
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Are you a gay person claiming that children are born gay?

If not I am not accusing you of lying.

I personally don’t relate to the “gay” label as to me as pretty specific, and rules me right out on gender identity, but in the general lgbtq+ community then yes.

Your position has no place for me, and while you are entitled to your opinion, starting a debate out with the premise that the other side is automatically liars, is a*****e behavior
Which ironically goes back to my point, people get called out and “cancelled” for lack of a better term based on their actions not their opinions.
The Queen of Random

Administrator

#54New Post! Jun 27, 2020 @ 04:11:59
Like the baker the refused the gay wedding cake.
It wasn’t so much the turning down a job that got them (baker) sued, but their (baker) actions to go out of their (baker) way to libel/slander the couple on social media to the point they (the couple) were receiving death threats. If the baker had just said, nope sorry I can’t fulfill that order, and walked the f*** away *without being an a*****e* there would not have been a court case.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#55New Post! Jun 27, 2020 @ 06:49:26
@DiscordTiger Said

Like the baker the refused the gay wedding cake.
It wasn’t so much the turning down a job that got them (baker) sued, but their (baker) actions to go out of their (baker) way to libel/slander the couple on social media to the point they (the couple) were receiving death threats. If the baker had just said, nope sorry I can’t fulfill that order, and walked the f*** away *without being an a*****e* there would not have been a court case.

I don't know anything about it, but if the baker acted as you claimed then, fair enough. Disagreeing with a claim that is absurd and that we all know is false, is not the same as doing or saying things with the intent of causing people to be hated or attacked.

The claim that I am saying is a lie is that people are born gay when we are not born sexual at all. We were all children and we all know damned well we are not sexual. The reason I oppose sexualising children is because grooming is a thing. Grooming is a thing because children can be groomed.

When it comes to children we probably all know my thoughts by now - the conversation with the animal libbers and Jen should have made clear I absolutely oppose it. "Be what ever you want but leave kids alone" pretty much sums it up.
The Queen of Random

Administrator

#57New Post! Jun 27, 2020 @ 07:22:14
Now, bob you’re a random dude on the internet in another country. Your opinion is fine. It can be different, it doesn’t effect me, outside of our conversations. I’m not really attacking you on the specifics topic, but in the way the “argument” is being framed.

It’s not the same situation for people that are political, social, or other types of leaders that have the “power” to impact people with their opinions when they choose to act on them.
Those actions have gotten many in trouble or “fired” but it’s not fired over the opinion it’s over the action and accompanying abuse of power.
The Queen of Random

Administrator

#59New Post! Jun 27, 2020 @ 17:58:45
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Ok... based on this response I think you may be misunderstanding what I am saying.

I am not saying children can't have a crush or feel affection or anything like that. What I am saying is that a normal, healthy child is not thinking about other people in a sexual way (specifically in the sense of wanting to engage in sexual behaviour).

I'll put it this way: As a teacher if I encounter sexual behaviour in a young child I am mandated by Australian law to report it because it is a sign of sexual abuse. A normal, healthy child may mimic mummy's and daddy's and doctors and nurses and take an interest in the different bits that the other gender has, but none of it is sexual. If it is sexual, then it is also evidence of abuse.

And I’m saying being part of the lgbtq+ community is more than engaging in sexual behavior. You seem to have lumped only in to f***ing and it is not. Therefore anything we say is just about wanting to f*** someone, and therefor a lie.
I understand *what* you are saying, I don’t agree with the basic premise. You exclude crushes, *who* you have a crush on is exact what makes you lgbtq. Further action on persueing that crush is irrelevant.

There are feelings involved those need to be talked about, not the mechanics of the sex part - until that becomes an age appropriate conversation.

Completely ignoring a child’s feelings about their core identity and basically telling them they are wrong, f***s them up mentality. Some people overcome that that easily, others do not. The same way we as humans are all different and some overcome any great struggle almost easily, and others do not. That process is complicated.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#60New Post! Jun 27, 2020 @ 22:50:31
@DiscordTiger Said

And I’m saying being part of the lgbtq+ community is more than engaging in sexual behavior. You seem to have lumped only in to f***ing and it is not. Therefore anything we say is just about wanting to f*** someone, and therefor a lie.
I understand *what* you are saying, I don’t agree with the basic premise. You exclude crushes, *who* you have a crush on is exact what makes you lgbtq. Further action on persueing that crush is irrelevant.

There are feelings involved those need to be talked about, not the mechanics of the sex part - until that becomes an age appropriate conversation.

Completely ignoring a child’s feelings about their core identity and basically telling them they are wrong, f***s them up mentality. Some people overcome that that easily, others do not. The same way we as humans are all different and some overcome any great struggle almost easily, and others do not. That process is complicated.

Ok... as I see it you are conflating things, or are not understanding my point.

Feelings of childish affection are not in any way a part of sexuality when the child is not a sexual being.

But let's try this from a different angle. Does grooming work? (And here I am not accusing you or anyone else of grooming a child, nor am I asking if grooming always works all the time, nor am I implying that grooming is a thing done by the LGBT community or any other thing of that kind. I am only asking if it is possible for some children to be groomed by adults).
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs