AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6
raditz8526 On July 02, 2009

Deleted

, Minnesota
#76New Post! Mar 02, 2007 @ 22:46:37
@chaski Said
People like Limbaugh should go to jail, says Limbaugh

There's nothing good about drug use. We know it. It destroys individuals. It destroys families. Drug use destroys societies. Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country. And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs. And the laws are good because we know what happens to people in societies and neighborhoods, which become consumed by them. And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up.

Limbaugh...not my hero.

All drug laws should be abolished, but that's another thread.
arcades On August 08, 2013

Northbay, Canada
#77New Post! Mar 02, 2007 @ 23:43:46
@raditz8526 Said
All drug laws should be abolished, but that's another thread.

Here here I totally agree with that statment.
pos On August 14, 2013

seattle,
#78New Post! Mar 03, 2007 @ 02:17:58
@princessbubblegum Said
Godless~ The Church of Liberalism ....it is the newest of her books, and the only one I have not read yet.

So that's why I am not happy with Liberals and conservatives.....Too much religion in both groups

Ann Coulter

Deleted

, Minnesota
#79New Post! Mar 03, 2007 @ 02:44:52
@pos Said
So that's why I am not happy with Liberals and conservatives.....Too much religion in both groups

Ann Coulter

Liberals typically fight against religion.
alexkidd On February 07, 2012
Captain Awesome!

Deleted

in a bog, Ireland
#80New Post! Mar 03, 2007 @ 02:53:42
@raditz8526 Said

i don't think so,
by definition liberals would approve of everybody being able to practice their religion, whatever it may be.
and to do it free of government interferance.
and for government decisions to be unbiased in regards religious persuasion.

the seperation of church and state.
pos On August 14, 2013

seattle,
#81New Post! Mar 03, 2007 @ 03:05:21
@raditz8526 Said

I was talking about Ann Coulter's thesis in her book about the "tenets of the liberal 'church'" where she claims that the liberals have created a primitive religon out of their beliefs.

"The basic tenet of liberalism is that nature is god and men are monkeys" - Ann Coulter
pos On August 14, 2013

seattle,
#82New Post! Mar 03, 2007 @ 03:07:27
@alexkidd Said
i don't think so,
by definition liberals would approve of everybody being able to practice their religion, whatever it may be.
and to do it free of government interferance.
and for government decisions to be unbiased in regards religious persuasion.

the seperation of church and state.

I'm not liberal, but I am all for seperation of church and state.

But I do not agree that all liberals are tolerant of religion, some are quite hostile towards christians.
x_chanelle_x On December 09, 2009

Deleted

Untitled!, United Kingdom
#83New Post! Mar 03, 2007 @ 13:30:36
I saw that filmy thing is geography, really does open your eyes. But oh well...

Deleted

, Minnesota
#84New Post! Mar 04, 2007 @ 07:07:42
@x_chanelle_x Said
I saw that filmy thing is geography, really does open your eyes. But oh well...

Maybe I'll buy it when it's in the $3.99 bin at Wal-Mart.
pos On August 14, 2013

seattle,
#85New Post! Mar 04, 2007 @ 07:12:45
Naw, down load it from Winmx, if its not there yet it will be soon. 3.99 is way too much

Deleted

, Minnesota
#86New Post! Mar 16, 2007 @ 04:18:55
Link

Are you green? How many flights have you taken in the last year? Feeling guilty about all those unnecessary car journeys? Well, maybe there's no need to feel bad.

According to a group of scientists brought together by documentary-maker Martin Durkin, if the planet is heating up, it isn't your fault and there's nothing you can do about it.

We've almost begun to take it for granted that climate change is a man-made phenomenon. But just as the environmental lobby think they've got our attention, a group of naysayers have emerged to slay the whole premise of global warming.

This is something I would buy.
pos On August 14, 2013

seattle,
#87New Post! Mar 17, 2007 @ 00:54:44
Finally the other side is going to have a chance to be heard.

Why is it that we always blame ourselfs for what the earth does naturally?

In past we have blamed ourselfs for crop failures, storms, locusts, earthquakes, soloar and lunar eclipses, and many other natural events. Why did they happen? because we did not pray enough, we did not sacrafice enough, we angered the gods, etc, etc, etc.

Now people are less inclined to blame their offensive actions to God as the reason for our pain, but are ready to substitute blaming our technology and fossil fuel for it.

Also I found this to be funny from PETA. Apparently cows are doing much worst damage to our environment than our cars. Their flatulence and bealchs are emiting too much carbon dioxide.

I have one question for us all: Can we move on and stop blaming ourselves for every thing that natuarlly happens? After all, we have proven that we are acutally not the center of the universe!

Deleted

, Minnesota
#88New Post! Mar 21, 2007 @ 19:34:11
@pos Said
Finally the other side is going to have a chance to be heard.

Why is it that we always blame ourselfs for what the earth does naturally?

In past we have blamed ourselfs for crop failures, storms, locusts, earthquakes, soloar and lunar eclipses, and many other natural events. Why did they happen? because we did not pray enough, we did not sacrafice enough, we angered the gods, etc, etc, etc.

Now people are less inclined to blame their offensive actions to God as the reason for our pain, but are ready to substitute blaming our technology and fossil fuel for it.

Also I found this to be funny from PETA. Apparently cows are doing much worst damage to our environment than our cars. Their flatulence and bealchs are emiting too much carbon dioxide.

I have one question for us all: Can we move on and stop blaming ourselves for every thing that natuarlly happens? After all, we have proven that we are acutally not the center of the universe!

Don't get me started on PETA. Those people are a bunch of loons.
pos On August 14, 2013

seattle,
#89New Post! Mar 23, 2007 @ 07:03:40
no. Please expound on it. OR better yet start an I hate PETA thread. That should get some debate going.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#90New Post! Mar 23, 2007 @ 12:12:41
Using a PETA statement as a "fact" in a debate about global warming is hilarious.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs