Forums:
Religion & Philosophy

Agree or disagree?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
annefaburada On October 13, 2013

Mandaue, Philippines
#1New Post! May 23, 2012 @ 03:38:19
Life is too short...Sooner or later life will never be a life but a memory...Life leaves either good or bad memories...While there is still time to make memory, it is better to make as much as possible good memory, not to be remembered but to be a good example to anyone who still remains...
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#2New Post! May 23, 2012 @ 03:54:58
As you say ' life is to short " so why would anyone want to live their life trying to be a good example to anyone who will be here after their gone ? We don't know from one day to the next who will be here after we are gone .
We hope to out live our children , what if they go before us, then we have spent a whole lot of time be good examples to the wrong people .
Just live your life loving those who deserve your love and being the best person you know how to be.
sAeGeSpAeNe On October 05, 2021
Part-time Nidologist

The other Bristol..., Connecti
#3New Post! May 23, 2012 @ 17:04:15
@annefaburada Said

Life is too short...Sooner or later life will never be a life but a memory...Life leaves either good or bad memories...While there is still time to make memory, it is better to make as much as possible good memory, not to be remembered but to be a good example to anyone who still remains...

Ah, my friend, make the best of the life you have, and realize that it is the pleasant experiences that you are able to share with others, that both you and they will remember. Those memories that you make, together, will live on, in the memories of others, long after you are gone. And it will never hurt to lead by good example, in the hope that others will continue that behavior, after your own time on this earth has concluded.
lefty On July 19, 2018
AKA: friendlybear

Oh, Canada
#4New Post! May 23, 2012 @ 17:55:58
View Image
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#5New Post! May 23, 2012 @ 17:58:50
Spent my whole life serving as a bad example. Wrong or not, it was kinda fun.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#6New Post! May 23, 2012 @ 18:45:59
@hoppy Said

Spent my whole life serving as a bad example. Wrong or not, it was kinda fun.

When I was a bit younger and less settled, There were times when adults would corner me up and try to ' talk some sense into my head' . me having the issue I have with authority and being cornered , came up with something that in most cases make the adult go away shaking their heads and washing their hands of the problem called 'Me' .
" The one thing I have found that I am damn good at, is being a bad example"
MadCornishBiker On January 14, 2014

Banned

St Columb Road, United Kingdom
#7New Post! May 24, 2012 @ 19:00:09
@annefaburada Said

Life in this system may well be short, but I often think that it isn't short enough considering all the suffering there is around us.

Why do I say that? Because this life is a pale imitation of the one to come, the real life as originally planned by God, so those who have to suffer less of it before awaiting the resurrection are the fortunate ones in many ways. They will come back to a restored earth and physical perfection, so they will, in effect, get there sooner than others if they spend less time in this life.

There is only one I want to be remembered by, and that is the God and Father of our lord and king Jesus Christ. As long as I can be remembered by Him, I shall benefit from the resurrection also, no matter how long or short my stay in this system.
cisslybee2012 On January 30, 2013

Deleted

Bronx, New York
#8New Post! May 25, 2012 @ 23:15:54
@annefaburada Said

I think I understand what you mean.

You're saying that we should leave should a good impression behind.

And I agree with that 100%. We should, because the future is what we make it.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs