News & Current Events

African americans

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
FinchMeister On December 08, 2018
R8UpLittleTramps@ss

ReganNormanMinionluv,
#1New Post! Jul 09, 2016 @ 18:35:26
I feel sad for all the african americans getting killed. What's next segergation laws again? Feels like the 60's again.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#2New Post! Jul 09, 2016 @ 18:53:58
You were alive for the 60's?

It seems to be a really disturbing trend in the States. Not just the shooting of black Americans, but just the shootings in general. It's insane. I mean, Canada has shootings and incidents too, but nowhere near the frequency or the scale. Normally it's some gangbangers that got shot or some sort of domestic dispute, as opposed to mass targeted shootings or police shootings. I know it's been talked about to death, but something needs to be done about gun laws, like making it harder and more regulated to obtain a gun and preventing the average person from purchasing easily modifiable arms that can be turned into mass killing machines or guns that're already like that, like AR-15s, M16s, AKs, etc... You don't need a belt-fed Browning machine gun to go hunting, so why make it available for purchase? It's obvious that people who buy stuff like that aren't going to use the weapon for its intended purpose unless they work at a gun range or for a gun manufacturer.
Ratty On November 08, 2021

So Cal, California
#3New Post! Jul 09, 2016 @ 19:22:05
People need to stand together and look out for one another. Treat everyone with respect, we need to care about our fellow man. I know it's sounds corny to say, but it really is true. All lives matter, not black not blue ALL.

Anytime an abuse of power happens it needs to be looked at and dealt with. This applies to everyone.

Statistically speaking black folks die from violence more often than other groups, people need to do some real hard looking at the causes, whether those causes make people uncomfortable, something needs to be done. Black lives do matter.. but as I said, all lives matter. This looking the other way thing because it doesn'g affect you stuff isn't how this is going to get solved.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs