Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5
townie_guy On May 07, 2013

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#61New Post! Jul 17, 2012 @ 14:58:15
@Commander4th Said

Before your dad said son, this is the real world get used to it, did you feel hard done to when it happened to you?

Yeah I did, but thats a natural feeling. I still accepted it and got on with my life.

It happened with my last army posting. I got a posting I wanted. Then two people on my Class 1 course, had a fake welfare course, they were best buddies with our Staff Sergant, our postings got swapped. And those two people are now in a lot of s*** for being incompetent at there job. Oh and I may have rung up the unit and bad mouthed them before they got there oops. And totally f***ed up there life through legal means as Iknew every scam they were pulling involving family tax credits and I made a quick phone call or 2 to the Benefit Theft helpline.

But thats life, I know it happens. I accept it happens. Theres nothing I can do about it. Apart from take golf lessons, and spend sunday afternoons playing golf with management.
syco On April 26, 2013

Deleted

Somewhere, United Kingdom
#62New Post! Jul 18, 2012 @ 15:08:25
@townie_guy Said

Always makes me chuckle when people say there are no jobs out there. But I know quite a few people and I get a lot of job offers. Also LinkedIn has given me a few job offers and all I have so far is a half hearted CV that I put no effort into. The works out there you just need to look for it.

I Agree, there is always the work if you are willing to look for it, and you dont mind what you have to do to get it, such as work unsociable shifts, communte or move away.

I have to say, that although I know that I could get a job per se, staking shelves or packing sandwiches into cartons, I prefer staying unemployed at the moment because if I did get a job, I would lose funding for my college & uni courses(and these are that expensive that I would not ba able to afford them if I was in full time work). I dont see this as scrounging as I am making an effort to further my employerbility and, to keep myself in work once I am employed, this I feel, is commendable in anyone doing it.

On the other hand, people that live on state handouts, do sweet FA about finding gainful employment(except a bit of cash in hand work off the books) then sit on their jacksie collecting benefits and whinging about the "insert migrant labour group here" taking all the jobs. I feel this is a tad un acseptable, and I have to say, although it may make me a hippocrite I think these are the lowest of the low.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs