Little Crazy
Bat Shit Crazy
Joker? Is that You?
View Results
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#1New Post! May 05, 2018 @ 18:46:12
Hello ladies. My apologies in advance if I am going about this the wrong way, if I used the wrong forum, and if I lack maturity.

I need to know. How do I attract women? Especially in my age range (21-26). In all honesty, I am not good at it. I always find a way to mess up. Growing up, I never knew a girl liked me until it’s too late. I even made the mistake when I was 18. I girl threw obvious signs at me that she was attracted to me. I was so oblivious and i wanted to pursue a different girl who didn’t like me at all. Another girl straight up told me, but I turned her down for that same girl I was pursuing. I had failed attempts while in Active Duty. I was scared to talk to 2 girls. I got cockblocked (kind of) by a friend for one woman who like me. The closest opportunity I had was destroyed because I didn’t trust myself and made bad moves. A woman told my friend who “tried” to help that I seemed too jealous over her ex boyfriend. Now I am too afraid to try and I don’t want to chase women, wasting both of our time.

How can I overcome that? How can I try to get back out there?
cole On October 22, 2023

Stirling, United Kingdom
#2New Post! May 05, 2018 @ 18:56:47
I am not a lady but I think we stress too much about this. It will happen it happens, let things happen organically. It will happen sometime, usually when you least expect it.

Failing that there is obvious places like Plenty of Pish (aka Plenty of Fish/pof.com) Tinder, Badoo, Bumble, Match.com.

I personally don't like the online dating thing as I think it's forced, shallow and meaningless, but that's just me.
Komentenmelodie On May 25, 2018

#3New Post! May 06, 2018 @ 15:03:35
IMHO if you try to "look/force" it its less likely to happen. Relax be yourself would be my advice!
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#4New Post! May 06, 2018 @ 15:10:54
Build confidence. So, work on yourself first. The lack of confidence can come from a variety of sources that only you can answer - job/career, medical, childhood trauma/abandonment, etc. Build yourself, get therapy, etc.

Then once you have the confidence and feel you don’t need threads like these, you’re ready. But when you are, do not try so hard. This doesn’t mean you completely ignore either, but let the RIGHT person come to you, rather than just the first person who makes herself available.

These two things go hand in hand too.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#5New Post! May 06, 2018 @ 17:55:28
I hate to be the one to tell you this but you are normal.
offbeat On November 18, 2022

london, United Kingdom
#6New Post! May 06, 2018 @ 18:19:14
take a look at the many videos on you tube about how to attract women. you're an American and it always seems to me that American women are very open to a guy who approaches them confidently and displays a bit of humour.
puzZles On November 13, 2020

Inside my mind's mind, United
#7New Post! May 06, 2018 @ 18:22:13
Honestly just get out there and do it. Casually. Don't put such importance on the matter, just allow things to happen, one day at a time. And don't let fear and doubt control you.
Whatever your heart desires (whomever), approach them. If they reject you, so what. Try again until you find someone who is like minded.

I don't think I've ever met anyone whose liked the 'dating game', or, the rituals of getting to know someone. It's always nerve wracking. For both sexes.
The only ones who enjoy it are the players, it seems.

Your one contradiction: "I even made the mistake when I was 18. I girl threw OBVIOUS signs at me that she was attracted to me. I was so OBLIVIOUS and i wanted to pursue a different girl who didn’t like me at all."

So you're telling us it was obvious to you that this girl liked you. Then you say you were oblivious.

Why not just go ahead and say it. You knew the girl liked you. But she was sweet, and not your type; not like the sex bomb you really had your eye on, and wanted.

Learn from your mistakes. Learn what you really want. what is really important in a relationship. And if in fact you even really want a relationship at all, and not just a fling.

My advice. From my own stupidity, and lessons I've learnt with my choice in men... Pursue the girls you wouldn't normally pursue.
They probably have the qualities you could see yourself sharing the rest of your life with.
Because the other ones...Once the hot sex is over (and it will fade out eventually)
you are stuck with a nut case; incompatible. With nothing in common except your misery.

#8New Post! May 06, 2018 @ 18:32:15
Remember "beauty is more than skin deep"!
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#9New Post! May 06, 2018 @ 20:57:55
I had not thought of it but I have to agree that dating is a game and in the early stages (opening moves) of the game there are, in general, ritualistic , culturally specific, proprieties.
cole On October 22, 2023

Stirling, United Kingdom
#10New Post! May 06, 2018 @ 21:06:37
If you play it with a skillful player, it can kinda be like a game of Chess. Most of the time it's more like draughts. I don't really like the game, i'm a simple guy and enjoy simple things. I'm also as i think i said before a fairly direct person. If i like someone i will tell them, people know where they are then. I'm not great with subtlety and reading between lines. I'm terrible at taking the hint

#11New Post! May 06, 2018 @ 21:56:12
I am only good at ping pong!!!
cole On October 22, 2023

Stirling, United Kingdom
#12New Post! May 06, 2018 @ 22:12:06
I find heading out with Rohypnol or Chloroform, duck tape, a blade and extra thick condoms tends to usually work dating wise! remember don't be like Bill Cosby, say "SURPRISE" at the end, if shes still not awake, leave a TYPED note done on a friend's printer!

Side note, if you take Chloroform always say "does this smell funny to you" before applying. Works like a charm...Dating the easy way. Just be prepared to make a significant lifestyle change in regards to sexual preferences in the future
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#13New Post! May 06, 2018 @ 23:34:30
@cole Said

I find heading out with Rohypnol or Chloroform, duck tape, a blade and extra thick condoms tends to usually work dating wise! remember don't be like Bill Cosby, say "SURPRISE" at the end, if shes still not awake, leave a TYPED note done on a friend's printer!

Side note, if you take Chloroform always say "does this smell funny to you" before applying. Works like a charm...Dating the easy way. Just be prepared to make a significant lifestyle change in regards to sexual preferences in the future

you what happen to me, that all this stuff above, you take above. when I go on a date.

it exactly what my dates, tell me what are planning to their next date. not with me. it is true, she take me back to her car 's trunk, after we eat a restaurant and show all her stuff, what you have above. she tell me . I am her real date for the day and evening. but her next date that night. it is a quick night, with she chloroform her dates and gagged her dates. sometimes, feel horny, she cholo and and gagged him.

sometimes, she change her mind, when they are passed out. she look at her man, she used the chloroform on herself passed out. she doesn't get lucky that might.

my dates think I am too good as a friend to have a relationship with them more normal chloroform and gagging, after lunch or a dinner, with her. she take me a home. and she said had a good time and drive away with a smile on her face. it isn't that nice?
cole On October 22, 2023

Stirling, United Kingdom
#14New Post! May 06, 2018 @ 23:37:40
@twilitezone911 Said

you what happen to me, that all this stuff above, you take above. when I go on a date.

it exactly what my dates, tell me what are planning to their next date. not with me. it is true, she take me back to her car 's trunk, after we eat a restaurant and show all her stuff, what you have above. she tell me . I am her real date for the day and evening. but her next date that night. it is a quick night, with she chloroform her dates and gagged her dates. sometimes, feel horny, she cholo and and gagged him.

sometimes, she change her mind, when they are passed out. she look at her man, she used the chloroform on herself passed out. she doesn't get lucky that might.

my dates think I am too good as a friend to have a relationship with them more normal chloroform and gagging, after lunch or a dinner, with her. she take me a home. and she said had a good time and drive away with a smile on her face. it isn't that nice?
I genuinely worry your s*** is real!

#15New Post! May 06, 2018 @ 23:50:36
If you want to see/date women in that kind of circle then I really think you should be dating different kind of women!!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs