AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#1New Post! Jun 13, 2009 @ 15:33:53
Published : Friday, 12 Jun 2009, 11:11 PM MDT

Web Producer: Devon Armijo
LOS LUNAS, N.M. (KRQE) - Friday, Valencia County Sheriff's Deputies arrested four people, who they believe, have been torturing children.

Deputies said the adults used duct tape to tie the kids to a chair, put a towel over their heads and shocked them repeatedly with an electric battery.

A half dozen Valencia County Sheriff's Deputies converged on 1519 Mario Drive in Los Lunas Friday. Deputies said that inside the home, four children suffered.

The four children said to be tortured are a 3-year-old, two 4-year-olds and a 6-year-old.

"These innocent children were treated like livestock," Deputy Sheriff Joe Martinez said.

A person familiar with the situation spoke with News 13 under the condition that we disguise their identity.

"I've actually heard kids screaming, kid actually," the person said. "I want to see them pay; I want somebody to pay for hurting those kids."

Deputies caught Anthony Welker at the home early Friday evening. He is the father of three girls who were in the home.

Welker wouldn't speak to cameras, but he led deputies to a park where the mother of the girls, Kimberly Galczynski, was arrested.

The man investigators said was the most sadistic suspect, Gerald Tunnell, not only shocked the children but also beat them with a belt, according to deputies.

Tunnell is not related to any of the children, but his girlfriend Brenda Mundo is. Mundo is grandmother to the three girls and the guardian of the boy, who the children said, was abused the most.

All four adults are jailed on $1 million cash bonds, and have been charged with child abuse, kidnapping and conspiracy.

The state has taken the children and put them in a safe place.

https://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/crime/crime_krqe_albuquerque_cops_adults_tortured_kids_with_battery_200906122311

Since there are so many " ******** ******'s "now days that say the death penalty is just to awful and to barbaric for criminals to have to deal with.
The second best thing for people that torture children is ,
After they are convicted,those people
should receive the exact same treatment for the
same amount of time as they put the
child / children though . Then be put in to a cell with the worst most violent criminals ever to see the inside of a prison cell.
Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#2New Post! Jun 13, 2009 @ 15:37:50
There is no way to replicate what was done to those kids because part of what happened to them was they had their innocence stolen from them brutally. These people have no innocence to steal, the effect wouldn't be the same.
adlawrence On June 30, 2011

Eastern, North Carolina
#3New Post! Jun 13, 2009 @ 15:39:26
That is terrible... I hope they pay.

And the thing that is even worse is that so many children get treated like this and no one knows until it is too late... at least these people were caught.
coneyisland On February 26, 2010

brooklyn, New York
#4New Post! Jun 13, 2009 @ 15:40:04
People who harm kids are sick; and parents who do it are even sicker.
spikeymarc On December 12, 2009

Stirling, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Jun 13, 2009 @ 15:40:13
What they need to do with people like this is throw them on an unused island somewhere in the middle of nowhere...No escape, thousands of frozen ocean all around it...No buildings or houses or barley any kind of resources on the island...Just a barren s***hole.
It's not death so no-one feels guilty about it.
Just throw all these idiots on there...Let them build shelters and resort to cannabalism through lack of food and let them all kill each other, because they just make other people's life a misery and the world is better off without them...A waste of spunk.
holacik On November 14, 2013

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
#6New Post! Jun 13, 2009 @ 15:44:50
@coneyisland Said

People who harm kids are sick; and parents who do it are even sicker.

Yeah it's hard to imagine what these sick people are thinking. The ages make it worse....How can you torture a 3 year old...
Catcherintherye On December 11, 2010

Bumfuk, United States (general
#7New Post! Jun 13, 2009 @ 15:52:43
Cowardly,sick,and less than dog s*** excuse for a Man. I would love to "correct" him.
Kristy69 On September 14, 2014
Carly's Mommy

Underneath the Cyanide Sun....
#8New Post! Jun 13, 2009 @ 15:53:48
Oh my f***ing GOD! I hope they pay, and DEARLY. That is not justifiable in any f***ing way!

hat is the most horrible and sadistic thing I have ever heard. I hope they NEVER get to see those babies again!
arcades On August 08, 2013

Northbay, Canada
#9New Post! Jun 13, 2009 @ 16:05:01
Yah the people who did that need to be tourtured and lectured at the same time.

They may not want to live by the golden rule of treating others as you want to be treated but maby if it was forced upon them they could see the sane mans view point.

Anyone who tourtures anyone needs to be tourted in return while being badgered about how they cant take there own medicine.
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#10New Post! Jun 13, 2009 @ 16:23:40
@Lili Said

There is no way to replicate what was done to those kids because part of what happened to them was they had their innocence stolen from them brutally. These people have no innocence to steal, the effect wouldn't be the same.

Well of course it wouldn't be the same. The torture would just be a 'down payment' for thier crimes against these innocent children .

The grandparents allowed some a** wipe to torture thier grand children, IMO the grandparents should get a double dose.

there is NO WAY anyone can have even a dribble of mercy for people like this.
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#11New Post! Jun 13, 2009 @ 16:29:06
@adlawrence Said

That is terrible... I hope they pay.

And the thing that is even worse is that so many children get treated like this and no one knows until it is too late... at least these people were caught.

The report doesn't give much details about neighbors or other family members but this part of the report brings up more questions than it answers in my mind.
Quote:
A person familiar with the situation spoke with News 13 under the condition that we disguise their identity.

"I've actually heard kids screaming, kid actually," the person said. "I want to see them pay; I want somebody to pay for hurting those kids."

1, How many times has this person heard the kid/kids screaming ???
2, Why wasn't a phone call made the 1st first time any screaming was heard ???
etc...
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#12New Post! Jun 13, 2009 @ 16:32:06
@spikeymarc Said

What they need to do with people like this is throw them on an unused island somewhere in the middle of nowhere...No escape, thousands of frozen ocean all around it...No buildings or houses or barley any kind of resources on the island...Just a barren s***hole.
It's not death so no-one feels guilty about it.
Just throw all these idiots on there...Let them build shelters and resort to cannabalism through lack of food and let them all kill each other, because they just make other people's life a misery and the world is better off without them...A waste of spunk.

very good idea and very well said !
spikeymarc On December 12, 2009

Stirling, United Kingdom
#13New Post! Jun 13, 2009 @ 16:34:03
A lot of people moan about the God in the Old testament with his "Kill this", and "Kill that", and "Eye for an eye", and "Dont suffer a witch to live" and "Kill them, in this way you will purge the evil from the land"....Hes actually growing on me.
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#14New Post! Jun 13, 2009 @ 16:38:45
@Kristy69 Said

Oh my f***ing GOD! I hope they pay, and DEARLY. That is not justifiable in any f***ing way!

hat is the most horrible and sadistic thing I have ever heard. I hope they NEVER get to see those babies again!

The way the laws baby and coddle the criminals these days it's hard to try and guess how his will all come out. But I hope they never lay eyes on any children ever again.
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#15New Post! Jun 21, 2009 @ 16:36:57
Here is the follow up story about these poor little kids and the "family" members that abused them. It is to F**King sick.
"All four have pleaded not guilty to the charges.
"
And then go into details about what and how and why they done it. . Sick a*****es

https://www.news-bulletin.com/news/89695-06-17-09.html
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs