The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Religion & Philosophy:
Religion

According to most religions, this world is only 5000 years old. So do they believ

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
Prejudge On December 01, 2012

Free,
#31New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 18:19:24
@nikkylove Said

DAH! of course the world is 6000 years old.
Dinosaurs were just big lizards that lived with man in the garden of eve

common sence people, the world couldent exist before god made it

just read the bible

@nikkylove Said

yes it gives random results, the scientists gloat when it gives results that agree with there made up bellifes

Ok smart one. Guess what? The bible was carbon dated too, Yep, so if you think carbon dating is wrong, then so is the age of the bible.

Free,
#33New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 18:47:39
@nikkylove Said

no, no all the ages of the people in the bible were added up it and it come to 4000 years, plus 2000 yeas since the yearly calender started. see the world must be 6000 old and i prooved humanity wouldent be here without christainity, we wouldent know what year it was

Yeah, I thought you were too young to understand logic, but I guess not. Santa claus is real too, you know?

Free,
#35New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 19:04:07
@nikkylove Said

you mean satan clause? "Santa clause" is trick sit set up by atheists to distract us from jesus birthday so we go to hell

HAHAHAHA sorry kid but guess what no one knows jesus' real birthday and christians created Ol Saint Nick. Same people who created the bible. Graduate high school and then come back for factual debate.
imhotep On November 18, 2009

St Dogmaels, United Kingdom
#36New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 19:10:18
People love to exagerate and the ages of people in the bible
are one example of this.
The bible is bulls***. Sure if you want to live in a fantasy world believe. If you want to read some good stories then greek mythology isnt a bad start.
Erm I think religion is about as believable as everyone can be a capitalist billionaire.
sirkewl On July 25, 2009

None of your business, Canada
#37New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 19:17:33
@imhotep Said

People love to exagerate and the ages of people in the bible
are one example of this.
The bible is bulls***. Sure if you want to live in a fantasy world believe. If you want to read some good stories then greek mythology isnt a bad start.
Erm I think religion is about as believable as everyone can be a capitalist billionaire.

I am someone who takes the Bible as their only moral authority in my life. I don't listen to human beings, or voices in my head, telling me what to do and how to live.

If only the American Public would take that stance, and take the stance that no president can live above the law. We have presidents who are raping people's rights and freedoms, and the people accept it, because they think the president is the authority. No he isn't, the constitution is the only authority in America.

Human beings need something that is not human to be the authority if we are to live free. I choose the Bible, what do you choose?

Free,
#39New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 19:21:03
@sirkewl Said

I am someone who takes the Bible as their only moral authority in my life. I don't listen to human beings, or voices in my head, telling me what to do and how to live.

If only the American Public would take that stance, and take the stance that no president can live above the law. We have presidents who are raping people's rights and freedoms, and the people accept it, because they think the president is the authority. No he isn't, the constitution is the only authority in America.

Human beings need something that is not human to be the authority if we are to live free. I choose the Bible, what do you choose?

But you believe in the written word from Human beings?

Free,
#40New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 19:22:21
@nikkylove Said

people started to live shorter lived because they fell away from god, with gods love they lived hundreds of years but because they rejected him they witherd and died

Someone ban this child. You should have some education if you want to have an educated debate.
nikkylove On October 20, 2010

, Canada
#41New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 19:25:15
@Prejudge Said

Someone ban this child. You should have some education if you want to have an educated debate.

you want to hide the word of god? now i see your true colours
sirkewl On July 25, 2009

#42New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 19:28:32
@Prejudge Said

But you believe in the written word from Human beings?

Written by human beings, yes. But inspired by a spirit beyond our comprehension, who wanted to provide something that could be our authority, so we wouldn't be under the changing whims of men, but a document that's message never changes (the words may, but the message doesn't).
misunderstood On June 24, 2014
Persuasive Madam!

How about you come find me....
#43New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 19:33:42
@Prejudge Said

You can't get banned here for having an opinion or for bad grammar and spelling

Free,
#44New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 19:49:05
@sirkewl Said

Written by human beings, yes. But inspired by a spirit beyond our comprehension, who wanted to provide something that could be our authority, so we wouldn't be under the changing whims of men, but a document that's message never changes (the words may, but the message doesn't).

Beyond our comprehension, huh. But yet man was able to comprehend a spirit that is beyond our comprehension. Thats funny that you say the message never changes but yet millions of people interpret the same words very differently. But oh well, free will right?
sirkewl On July 25, 2009

#45New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 20:00:50
@Prejudge Said

Beyond our comprehension, huh. But yet man was able to comprehend a spirit that is beyond our comprehension. Thats funny that you say the message never changes but yet millions of people interpret the same words very differently. But oh well, free will right?

In my studying of the occult, one of their dirty tricks is to convince people they need to do something by creating a situation.

It can be traced by to how religion originally got organized.

At the time, you had people who had traditional religious beliefs that we know today, and other groups, like the Arians and the Gnostics who had different views.

People in the traditional side were asking for greater human authority over what was to be believed, which is why a number of meetings to discuss what was to be scripture, ect, ect, ect.

What you have to realize is that there was a problem created by the occult - the Arians and Gnostics having different beliefs because agents of Satan were manipulating the teachings, and the occult forces that had infiltrated the traditional segments started to cry for greater human authority, convincing people they were right, and then organized religion happened.

Once they got the religion organized, they're members were at the top, or close to it, and once Agents of Satan are at the top, they proceed to change things, make things up, and convince people what they are doing is right.

This is why organized religion for the first 1000 years of its existence (because until 300 AD, it was just some churches who shared common doctrines with no central human authority), made sure anybody who got out of line of what it taught was murdered, to ensure they stayed in control.

When the printing press was invented, and the first document that was created was the Bible, and people got a hold of God's word for the first time of their lives, guess what happens. People realize how corrupt the original organized church was, and they left on mass. The Protestant reformation was born, because people didn't like a whole bunch of practices that the Catholic Church taught.

There was a counter reformation, of course, because the Agents of Satan who were controlling the Catholic Church at the time didn't like the fact they were losing control.

In fact, people who try to tear down the Bible, and God are doing exactly what the Catholic Church wants. You are just one of their pawns, but you don't realize it.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs