Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#2New Post! May 05, 2018 @ 00:31:45

Oh... and welcome back.
Ghyda On February 11, 2020

Anaheim, California
#3New Post! May 05, 2018 @ 00:34:44
@chaski Said

Oh... and welcome back.

Thank you, but I didn't go anywhere. I read the jokes.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#4New Post! May 05, 2018 @ 00:36:04
@Ghyda Said

Thank you, but I didn't go anywhere. I read the jokes.

Yes... but you didn't participate in the banter.

WE need your input!
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#5New Post! May 05, 2018 @ 00:40:13
Welcome back, Ghyda.

I see Mowgli keeps getting whiffs of my feet.

Anaheim, California
#6New Post! May 05, 2018 @ 00:47:18
@psycoskunk Said

Welcome back, Ghyda.

I see Mowgli keeps getting whiffs of my feet.

Thank you

A water solution of Potassium Permanganate does wonders for whiffy feet, at least according to Gramps. I have never tried it.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#7New Post! May 05, 2018 @ 15:04:36
How to open a whiskey bottle.....Like Lee Marvin in Comancheros.

Tully Crow (Lee Marvin) asks the bartender for a bottle of "the good stuff."

The bartender holds up a bottle of whiskey with his right hand. Crow, not believing that it really is "the good stuff," gets mad and shoots the bottle and breaks it.

The camera view then changes to a stuffed deer head on the wall, which Crow also shoots.

The pans camera back to the bartender, who is standing there with the same bottle of whiskey in his right hand - bottle is intact and unbroken.

> Crow (Marvin) just imagined (day dreamed) that he opened the bottle.

I think there is a message i that scene... maybe "don't always do the 1st thing that comes to your mind"... but I could be wrong.... maybe the scene was a movie "goof".

Anaheim, California
#8New Post! May 05, 2018 @ 16:56:48
@chaski Said

The bartender holds up a bottle of whiskey with his right hand. Crow, not believing that it really is "the good stuff," gets mad and shoots the bottle and breaks it.

The camera view then changes to a stuffed deer head on the wall, which Crow also shoots.

The pans camera back to the bartender, who is standing there with the same bottle of whiskey in his right hand - bottle is intact and unbroken.

I think there is a message i that scene... maybe "don't always do the 1st thing that comes to your mind"... but I could be wrong.... maybe the scene was a movie "goof".

Maybe I remember it wrong, but I sort of remember that Crow shot the bottle, and then when he had another bottle, he hit it against the table, and the cork popped out (or maybe in).
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#9New Post! May 05, 2018 @ 18:03:31
@Ghyda Said

Thank you

A water solution of Potassium Permanganate does wonders for whiffy feet, at least according to Gramps. I have never tried it.

And I won't either. I like my whiffy feet.

My Gramps taught me how to use a Webber barbeque. Chicken done on it is sooooo good.

@chaski Said

In Deadpool, there's one point where Deadpool gets stabbed in the head with a knife and he pulls it out, but then in a later scene, his mask is fixed where he was stabbed.

Also in Man of Steel, Lois Lane is somehow denser than a black hole because she's the only person who's falling while everything else is getting sucked up by the singularity.
cole On October 22, 2023

Stirling, United Kingdom
#10New Post! May 05, 2018 @ 20:36:53
@psycoskunk Said

In Deadpool, there's one point where Deadpool gets stabbed in the head with a knife and he pulls it out, but then in a later scene, his mask is fixed where he was stabbed.
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts forever. And I want you here with me from tonight till the end of time...

Anaheim, California
#11New Post! May 05, 2018 @ 22:50:33
Does marijuana qualify as food?

And why would anyone have reason to love a drug cartel?

According to Gramps, until recently, he I could not have thought of any reason to do it. However, he has learned that Mexican Drug Smugglers used Scotch tape to package a 30 kilograms of marijuana for shipment to the United States.

Why would he care?

He retired from the 3M Company after 27 years of service. Anyone who uses Pos- its, Scotch Tape, or the like helps pay for his retirement.

G
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#12New Post! May 05, 2018 @ 22:54:53
@Ghyda Said

Does marijuana qualify as food?

When put into brownies.
cole On October 22, 2023

Stirling, United Kingdom
#13New Post! May 05, 2018 @ 23:02:46
they used to put in Yogurt in the UK too, back when it was more solid that was being sold. It's all grass/green now and it's rare to see any solid

Anaheim, California
#14New Post! May 05, 2018 @ 23:11:04
@cole Said

they used to put in Yogurt in the UK too, back when it was more solid that was being sold. It's all grass/green now and it's rare to see any solid

About computers and mistakes.

I had a recent English teachers who says, to err is human. A real snafu requires a computer.
cole On October 22, 2023

Stirling, United Kingdom
#15New Post! May 05, 2018 @ 23:18:13
@Ghyda Said

About computers and mistakes.

I had a recent English teachers who says, to err is human. A real snafu requires a computer.
It's a quote from Mitch Ratcliffe, the founder of BuzzLogic. Although I find it very apt, i work with computers, used one every day since I was 11 (i'm 43 now) and I've done some crazy s*** and mistakes using one. On the flip side I make them healthy again when people bring me sick ones so they too can also use them to f*** up
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs