AIDS, cancer and other uncurable diseases

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 ...5 6 7 · >>
Kristy69 On September 14, 2014
Carly's Mommy

Underneath the Cyanide Sun....
#1New Post! May 02, 2010 @ 01:20:58
I thought about this a while ago, and to me, it kinda makes sense.

Nature creates diseases in order to enable natural selections.
The species or the strongest of the species stay alive if the diversity is great enough and they can have somewhat of an immunity to the disease and survive it.
Those who don't die out and there you go.

Natural selection is for population control, weeding out bad genes, and giving an upper hand to stronger species (the circle of life/food chain).

Do you think nature has developed AIDS, cancer and other uncurable diseases in order to attempt to control the human population since it's grown so?

This can be taken in a religious way (like God' will or w/e) or this can just be a creationism idea.
Or both.

I just want your opinion.
Grasshopper On January 11, 2023
Just me.

Fort Collins, Colorado
#2New Post! May 02, 2010 @ 01:34:51
I agree. Like if the plague didn't wipe out half our people, imagine how populated we'd be.

But people are still trying to find cures. MUST we all survive? If I ended up getting cancer, I'd let it do it's thing. Because obviously the world needed more room.

But, that's just me.
Kristy69 On September 14, 2014
Carly's Mommy

Underneath the Cyanide Sun....
#3New Post! May 02, 2010 @ 01:37:11
@grasshopper Said

I agree. Like if the plague didn't wipe out half our people, imagine how populated we'd be.

But people are still trying to find cures. MUST we all survive? If I ended up getting cancer, I'd let it do it's thing. Because obviously the world needed more room.

But, that's just me.

Not saying that I wouldn't want to recieve treatment, but you're right.
I don't think everyone NEED survive.
TenaciousDave On February 11, 2022
The Anus Of Satan

Jeffrey Dahmer's Lunchbox,
#4New Post! May 02, 2010 @ 01:37:16
@grasshopper Said

But, that's just me.

That's a bold statement.
Are you telling me if you had cancer and modern medicine had a cure for your cancer,that you would deny any treatment for your disease and just sit back and die?
Just me.

Fort Collins, Colorado
#5New Post! May 02, 2010 @ 01:40:02
@TenaciousDave Said

That's a bold statement.
Are you telling me if you had cancer and modern medicine had a cure for your cancer,that you would deny any treatment for your disease and just sit back and die?

Yea...pretty much. You know how I am.

I think it's because people are so scared of dying and losing loved ones. But they gotta realize, we need to lose people.
The Anus Of Satan

#6New Post! May 02, 2010 @ 01:42:03
@grasshopper Said

Yea...pretty much. You know how I am.

I think it's because people are so scared of dying and losing loved ones. But they gotta realize, we need to lose people.

You don't believe your own bulls***,do you??
Just me.

Fort Collins, Colorado
#7New Post! May 02, 2010 @ 01:46:21
@TenaciousDave Said

You don't believe your own bulls***,do you??

Huh?

Yes. But obviously my "bulls***" is mixed up and hard to figure out. GIVE ME A BREAK! I'M BIPOLAR!
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#8New Post! May 02, 2010 @ 01:55:32
@Kristy69 Said

I thought about this a while ago, and to me, it kinda makes sense.

Nature creates diseases in order to enable natural selections.
The species or the strongest of the species stay alive if the diversity is great enough and they can have somewhat of an immunity to the disease and survive it.
Those who don't die out and there you go.

Natural selection is for population control, weeding out bad genes, and giving an upper hand to stronger species (the circle of life/food chain).

Do you think nature has developed AIDS, cancer and other uncurable diseases in order to attempt to control the human population since it's grown so?

This can be taken in a religious way (like God' will or w/e) or this can just be a creationism idea.
Or both.

I just want your opinion.

it is how we got here.
why shouldn't nature still control us
DrWolfgang On January 10, 2011

Newport, Kentucky
#9New Post! May 02, 2010 @ 02:38:06
I personally find that genocide helps weed out the population. Just joking.

No I beleive that the things you have said just seemingly happen through evolution, I don't think nature just does it out of the blue. It is good things like that happen though, Though most people find it bad, for the simple fact I would rather live in a "Small town" than a Overpopulated "Metropolis"

Newport, Kentucky
#10New Post! May 02, 2010 @ 02:39:47
@TenaciousDave Said

That's a bold statement.

I have a heart defect and I will eventually need a transplant but Im not going to get one. Death is necessary! People need to die as much as we do not want it to happen.
The Anus Of Satan

#11New Post! May 02, 2010 @ 02:42:37
@DrWolfgang Said

I have a heart defect and I will eventually need a transplant but Im not going to get one. Death is necessary! People need to die as much as we do not want it to happen.

I understand that people need to die and that death is necessary.If nobody died this world would really be f***ed up.
I was just calling Grasshopper out on her bulls***.

Newport, Kentucky
#12New Post! May 02, 2010 @ 02:44:01
@TenaciousDave Said

I understand that people need to die and that death is necessary.If nobody died this world would really be f***ed up.
I was just calling Grasshopper out on her bulls***.

Oh, Sorry then. Didn't read all of it.
The Anus Of Satan

#13New Post! May 02, 2010 @ 02:49:49
@DrWolfgang Said

Oh, Sorry then. Didn't read all of it.

No worries.
eternus_somnium On April 14, 2021
clinically crackers

, United States (general)
#14New Post! May 02, 2010 @ 03:02:29
It's a very intriguing theory.

I think it should be noted that with some diseases, science keeps trying to find cures and the diseases simply mutate and keep going.

It's the way nature works, we adapt to survive but so do diseases. There's a food chain and while many people believe humans are at the top there are things that target us as well, and that's the way it is.

Humans just want to control everything, which I can't really say is a bad thing when it comes to controlling how long we live as not many people truly want to die, but I also can't say that overpopulation is a good thing.
Just me.

Fort Collins, Colorado
#15New Post! May 02, 2010 @ 05:02:55
Maybe this is why there was swine flu going around. And nine eleven.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 ...5 6 7 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs