The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
News & Current Events

AG Barr ‘Very Concerned’ Over Bill Gates’ ‘Digital Vaccine Certificates,’ Calls Lockdown Measures ‘Draconian,’ Wants Gone by May

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
Sandrocksonic On November 05, 2020

Randallstown, Maryland
#1New Post! Apr 09, 2020 @ 20:52:23
“I’m very concerned about the slippery slope in terms of continuing encroachments on personal liberty,” Barr said

Kit Daniels | Infowars.com - April 9, 2020

Attorney General William Barr called several coronavirus lockdown measures ‘draconian,’ suggesting they should be gone by May, and said he was “very concerned” about the ‘Digital Vaccine Certificates’ proposed by Bill Gates and others.

In a wide-ranging Wednesday interview with Fox News’s Laura Ingraham, Barr said the federal government is “keeping an eye” on the restrictions imposed by state and local governments during the coronavirus epidemic and that they should be “very careful to make sure that the draconian measures that are being adopted are fully justified.”

“When this period of time, at the end of April, expires, I think we have to allow people to adapt more than we have, and not just tell people to go home and hide under their bed, but allow them to use other ways — social distancing and other means — to protect themselves,” he said.

Read More Here
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#2New Post! Apr 09, 2020 @ 23:11:06
Wait a minute ...

A website I don't trust is posting about a news corp I don't trust, interviewing a guy I don't trust who said something I agree with ?! ? ?

Do the negatives cancel each other?
I'd still have one "don't trust" to go ... I wonder who that would be...
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#3New Post! Apr 10, 2020 @ 00:27:24
I don't understand why Trump didn't give Alex the same award he gave his Doppelgänger (Rush).

Darkman666 On about 7 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! Apr 10, 2020 @ 01:25:17
@chaski Said

I don't understand why Trump didn't give Alex the same award he gave his Doppelgänger (Rush).

surprise, that bozo didn't give award to alex in february. the same award that he gave rush. metal of blowheart like bozo is.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#5New Post! Apr 10, 2020 @ 03:21:09
So who’s at home hiding under their beds?

I’m pretty bleeding heart liberal social justice activist tree hugger academia type and I have been working my a** off the past month. My slowest work week was 50 hrs, I did 10 or 11 12 hour days straight. It all started to blend at that point and I took a day off.

Jones is just saying that because it’s fits the narrative liberal are evil and lazy. And that s*** sells papers and gets clicks.
4d4m On December 23, 2022

4dforum.org,
#6New Post! Apr 10, 2020 @ 04:32:11
I guess his stance on the subject has changed since March 22nd and I'm very glad to hear it. This article from Politico details his request to attach a clause to the COVID-19 bailout to suspend habeus corpus .

NE, Ohio
#7New Post! Apr 10, 2020 @ 12:40:51
@4d4m Said

I guess his stance on the subject has changed since March 22nd and I'm very glad to hear it. This article from Politico details his request to attach a clause to the COVID-19 bailout to suspend habeus corpus .

.. like I said - an interview with a guy I don't trust.

Is he just giving lip service, or is he jealous he didn't think of it first?

NE, Ohio
#8New Post! Apr 10, 2020 @ 12:57:18
@DiscordTiger Said

So who’s at home hiding under their beds?

That comes in 90 days or so when the asymptomatic turn into brain-eating zombies.

If we can get them "Chipped" by then, it will be easier to track the hordes.
There's an App for that!

4dforum.org,
#9New Post! Apr 10, 2020 @ 16:46:46
Here's an op/ed from New York Times by Paul Krugman about the specter of authoritarian rule in the United States.

New York Times is providing free news coverage for the coronavirus outbreak, instructions on how to take advantage are on the front page

4dforum.org,
#10New Post! Apr 10, 2020 @ 17:28:12
Here's a blog post readers may find interesting
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#11New Post! Apr 10, 2020 @ 23:14:15
New White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows is working with Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue to see how to reduce wage rates for foreign guest workers on American farms, in order to help U.S. farmers struggling during the coronavirus, according to U.S. officials and sources familiar with the plans.

If "we" lower wages for "guest workers", then they might go away... which means:

A) "We" are forced to hire Americans at a higher pay rate, which "we" obviously don't want to do. The cat is out of the bag on that one.

B) "We" are forced to hire undocumented migrants (aka "illegal aliens" ), which is what "we" do anyway. The cat is out of the bag on that one also.

4dforum.org,
#12New Post! Apr 18, 2020 @ 19:40:21
Why would anyone want to lower the wages of field workers? That's ridiculous. The farmers plight isn't the cost of labor. Labor cost, like any other commodity, is subject to supply and demand. If cost goes up because of a shortage of workers businesses pass it on. The next business in the supply chain is the food processing company that buys the product. When one's business (the farm in this case) has higher labor costs the purchaser will have to pay a higher price. That in turn will be handed to the retailer (groceries) and then to the consumer.

There may be malicious contracts that keep farmers subject to price fixing. Perhaps leveraged loans from banks associated with, or the actual processing companies with dishonorable (or perhaps illegal) clauses. The economic predicament of the farmers would have been the fault of the price fixing company in the first place.

NE, Ohio
#13New Post! Apr 18, 2020 @ 20:46:26
@4d4m Said

Why would anyone want to lower the wages of field workers? That's ridiculous. The farmers plight isn't the cost of labor. Labor cost, like any other commodity, is subject to supply and demand. If cost goes up because of a shortage of workers businesses pass it on. The next business in the supply chain is the food processing company that buys the product. When one's business (the farm in this case) has higher labor costs the purchaser will have to pay a higher price. That in turn will be handed to the retailer (groceries) and then to the consumer.

There may be malicious contracts that keep farmers subject to price fixing. Perhaps leveraged loans from banks associated with, or the actual processing companies with dishonorable (or perhaps illegal) clauses. The economic predicament of the farmers would have been the fault of the price fixing company in the first place.

Doesn't the gov't already subsidize a lot of agriculture?
Ultimately it keeps the prices lower for the consumer.
So I don't think it's as much price fixing, but price supporting, hopefully keeping a fairly consistent demand and predictable gains.

We'll see how flexible and resilient our supply chain is.

I think it's a good thing that the gov't is buying produce and distributing it to food banks.
I just hope they don't f*** it up.

(Sorry - just noticed this is way-off topic)
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#14New Post! Apr 18, 2020 @ 21:39:52
@mrmhead Said

Doesn't the gov't already subsidize a lot of agriculture?

Yes, and especially since Trump’s tariffs have put a burden on our agricultural industry.

NE, Ohio
#15New Post! Apr 18, 2020 @ 22:12:24
@chaski Said

Yes, and especially since Trump’s tariffs have put a burden on our agricultural industry.

Another example of him being the arsonist/hero firefighter.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs