The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Politics:
US Elections

A vote for Obama is a vote against us all?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...10 11 12
Scoobiedoolala On October 30, 2008

Deleted
Banned

paducah, Kentucky
#166New Post! Aug 24, 2008 @ 05:18:26
@martianleader Said
ALIEN INVASION!!!!

martian leader

AND THAT TOO!!!!!!!!
MartianLeader On February 20, 2015
PazuzuPossessed

Exorcist Drive,
#167New Post! Aug 24, 2008 @ 05:21:10
@scoobiedoolala Said
AND THAT TOO!!!!!!!!

Yeah i follow up on all this alien stuff! LOVE IT TOO!!

View Image

martian leader

Deleted
Banned

paducah, Kentucky
#168New Post! Aug 24, 2008 @ 05:23:09
ok. kudos
squirt_aka_casey On April 21, 2018
BCW-Ant Destroyer

That place, Ohio
#169New Post! Aug 24, 2008 @ 12:26:44
@hiro Said
ALL Military machines will come to an end...they which embrace solar/wind powered energy are the next superpower

I think that everyone is right... solar power is great but the cost to get it to keep charge for a heavy duty power machine all night long...... that would be crazy expensive.

What about hydrogen power? Does anyone have any thought on that? I'm not totally for it, because it's not a renewable resource, and to deplete our water would be suicide, but I don't know alot about it, so I would like some insight.

Deleted
Banned

paducah, Kentucky
#170New Post! Aug 24, 2008 @ 15:08:40
@squirt_aka_casey Said
I think that everyone is right... solar power is great but the cost to get it to keep charge for a heavy duty power machine all night long...... that would be crazy expensive.

What about hydrogen power? Does anyone have any thought on that? I'm not totally for it, because it's not a renewable resource, and to deplete our water would be suicide, but I don't know alot about it, so I would like some insight.

Deplete our water would be suicide? haven't you heard, the ice caps are melting in polar regions and we will all drown in a few decades. Why not deplete away?
BCW-Ant Destroyer

That place, Ohio
#171New Post! Aug 24, 2008 @ 15:19:42
@scoobiedoolala Said
Deplete our water would be suicide? haven't you heard, the ice caps are melting in polar regions and we will all drown in a few decades. Why not deplete away?

Because that type of water *I believe* is "not drinkable" or something stupid like that..... I can't remember.... what was that link.... it was silly like if we were to go to a hydrogen based fuel source, we would run out of water long before we run out of oil.... but hey, I can't site my source oh well

Deleted
Banned

paducah, Kentucky
#172New Post! Aug 24, 2008 @ 16:30:36
@squirt_aka_casey Said
Because that type of water *I believe* is "not drinkable" or something stupid like that..... I can't remember.... what was that link.... it was silly like if we were to go to a hydrogen based fuel source, we would run out of water long before we run out of oil.... but hey, I can't site my source oh well

it doesnt have to be drinkable. they can purify 600 galoons per hour in the marine corp. and the earth is mostly covered with water....hmmmmm.....deep thought. but, we could have severeal alternative fuels instead of just one.
bobbimay On February 11, 2024

Tucson, Arizona
#173New Post! Aug 24, 2008 @ 16:40:15
Most people seem to forget that only half of a barrow of oil goes to heating (gas etc..). The other half goes to things like plastic's make-up,medicine etc...and I seriously don't think that a few million women will give up their make-up in the name of conservation

Deleted
Banned

paducah, Kentucky
#174New Post! Aug 24, 2008 @ 16:52:04
i will give up makeup, for the cause
BCW-Ant Destroyer

That place, Ohio
#175New Post! Aug 25, 2008 @ 03:33:15
@scoobiedoolala Said
it doesnt have to be drinkable. they can purify 600 galoons per hour in the marine corp. and the earth is mostly covered with water....hmmmmm.....deep thought. but, we could have severeal alternative fuels instead of just one.

That would be GREAT!!

@bobbimay Said
Most people seem to forget that only half of a barrow of oil goes to heating (gas etc..). The other half goes to things like plastic's make-up,medicine etc...and I seriously don't think that a few million women will give up their make-up in the name of conservation

@scoobiedoolala Said
i will give up makeup, for the cause

I like not wearing make up myself.... I do on occation, but not very often.

Deleted
Banned

paducah, Kentucky
#176New Post! Aug 25, 2008 @ 11:25:23
@squirt_aka_casey Said
That would be GREAT!!

I like not wearing make up myself.... I do on occation, but not very often.

yes, it would be great! i wear mostly just mascara. i hardly wear makeup. especially in summer months. who wants to wear it if it melts off your face? ugh! aint nothng like NOT wearing makeup, au natural.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...10 11 12

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs