The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Politics:
US Elections

A vote for Obama is a vote against us all?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...9 10 11 12 · >>
Scoobiedoolala On October 30, 2008

Deleted
Banned

paducah, Kentucky
#151New Post! Aug 20, 2008 @ 03:13:45
@squirt_aka_casey Said
Don't get me wrong, I'm good with Obama, but I don't think that a few heart attacks would really be all that hard on a man who survived how many years as a POW during Viet Nam? I think the man can make it at least 4 years. Couldn't tell ya about 8 though.

yes, he has endured. i just watched a fox news special on his life. it was amazing he survived, and how fast he came to be in the position he is in today.

@squirt_aka_casey Said
I'll give it for you

so that was you!? ty ty! backatcha and martian!
AgentSmith On December 25, 2008

#152New Post! Aug 20, 2008 @ 09:32:14
@squirt_aka_casey Said
Don't get me wrong, I'm good with Obama, but I don't think that a few heart attacks would really be all that hard on a man who survived how many years as a POW during Viet Nam? I think the man can make it at least 4 years. Couldn't tell ya about 8 though.

I must apologize for my offensive comments but McCain must like the game of politics to play it so hard so late. That doesn't improve his chances though. Sorry McCain, but you need to understand that we admire your spirit but you look very very frail.
Does McCain, really want his legacy to be that of a puppet president?

Deleted
Banned

paducah, Kentucky
#153New Post! Aug 20, 2008 @ 13:11:28
yes, he does look very frail. and sounds frail sometimes, like he is a bit lost
i dont like obama for his celebrityism.
squirt_aka_casey On April 21, 2018
BCW-Ant Destroyer

That place, Ohio
#154New Post! Aug 21, 2008 @ 03:33:12
@agentsmith Said

I must apologize for my offensive comments but McCain must like the game of politics to play it so hard so late. That doesn't improve his chances though. Sorry McCain, but you need to understand that we admire your spirit but you look very very frail.
Does McCain, really want his legacy to be that of a puppet president?

Yeah, he does seem weaker and weaker..... I think that the next thing he might be heading for is Alzheimer's maybe even Parkinson's. I think that he could effectively run with Parkinson's, but I don't know about Alzheimer's. I just know that his will to live is just too strong for something that isn't going to attack him mind to bring him down.

@scoobiedoolala Said
yes, he does look very frail. and sounds frail sometimes, like he is a bit lost
i dont like obama for his celebrityism.

That's why I fear Alzheimer's......

I think that every politician running for President is somewhat a celebrity. More or less, with Obama, it's like he has this un natural charisma about him. He doesn't seem like a President. Of course, all the same could have been said about JFK.

Deleted
Banned

paducah, Kentucky
#155New Post! Aug 21, 2008 @ 03:38:30
@squirt_aka_casey Said
Yeah, he does seem weaker and weaker..... I think that the next thing he might be heading for is Alzheimer's maybe even Parkinson's. I think that he could effectively run with Parkinson's, but I don't know about Alzheimer's. I just know that his will to live is just too strong for something that isn't going to attack him mind to bring him down.

That's why I fear Alzheimer's......

I think that every politician running for President is somewhat a celebrity. More or less, with Obama, it's like he has this un natural charisma about him. He doesn't seem like a President. Of course, all the same could have been said about JFK.

i worked with people with alzheimers. and he may be showing symptoms, but he is still very quick witted at times.
i still refuse to vote. let the cards fall where they may, less my vote.
it will be very exciting to watch the race, too.
obamaism....he is very charismatic, isnt he? he is, imo, already acting like he is.

Deleted
Banned

paducah, Kentucky
#157New Post! Aug 24, 2008 @ 00:41:05
i believe the u.s. has a PRO-OIL agenda.

#158New Post! Aug 24, 2008 @ 01:29:46
@scoobiedoolala Said
i believe the u.s. has a PRO-OIL agenda.

True. The USA's military machine will come to a grinding halt with the world's fossil fuel supply estimated to run out in another 50 years. Add to that the complete failure of many alternative energy sources. With no light at the end of the tunnel, the USA is deeply concerned about losing it's advantage. What's the use of having a million tanks when they won't budge even an inch
hiro On October 30, 2008

Deleted

, Washington
#159New Post! Aug 24, 2008 @ 01:35:05
@agentsmith Said
True. The USA's military machine will come to grinding halt with the world's fossil fuel supply estimated to run out in another 50 years. Add to that the complete failure of many alternative energy sources. With no light at the end of the tunnel, the USA is deeply concerned about losing it's advantage. What's the use of having a million tanks when they won't budge even an inch

ALL Military machines will come to an end...they which embrace solar/wind powered energy are the next superpower

Deleted
Banned

paducah, Kentucky
#160New Post! Aug 24, 2008 @ 01:37:06
@agentsmith Said
True. The USA's military machine will come to grinding halt with the world's fossil fuel supply estimated to run out in another 50 years. Add to that the complete failure of many alternative energy sources. With no light at the end of the tunnel, the USA is deeply concerned about losing it's advantage. What's the use of having a million tanks when they won't budge even an inch

maybe they are saving it for the apocolypse?

#161New Post! Aug 24, 2008 @ 01:41:57
@scoobiedoolala Said

12/21/2012

Deleted
Banned

paducah, Kentucky
#162New Post! Aug 24, 2008 @ 02:12:35
loca.

Deleted
Banned

paducah, Kentucky
#163New Post! Aug 24, 2008 @ 02:13:14
@agentsmith Said
12/21/2012

i love that smiley!

Deleted
Banned

paducah, Kentucky
#164New Post! Aug 24, 2008 @ 03:54:18
@hiro Said
ALL Military machines will come to an end...they which embrace solar/wind powered energy are the next superpower

I'd love to fight your solar powered military. I think I'll attack at night! The wind is also useless in many environments. I appreciate your wind, you should be on Obamas team
MartianLeader On February 20, 2015
PazuzuPossessed

Exorcist Drive,
#165New Post! Aug 24, 2008 @ 03:56:32
@scoobiedoolala Said

ALIEN INVASION!!!!

View Image

martian leader
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...9 10 11 12 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs