Random

A "Neutral Message of Tidings"

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Wheezy_Knight On February 24, 2012

Deleted

Ankh-Morpork, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Dec 22, 2008 @ 09:32:32
This piece has been around a while, and it's always bothered me that in it's efforts to annoy nobody, it somehow surely would annoy anybody (despite it actually being a humorous piece).

I think anybody using it as a serious greeting would deserve a smack in the mouth.

Best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non addictive, gender neutral, winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most joyous traditions of the religious persuasion of your particular choice, but with the respect for the religious persuasion of others who choose to practice their own religion, as well as those who choose not to practice any religion at all.

Additionally, a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the generally accepted calendar year 2009, but not without due respect for the calendars of other cultures, whose contributions have made our society great, without regard to race, creed, colour, religion or sexual orientation.

(Disclaimer: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and no responsibility for any unintended emotional stress these greetings may bring to those not participating in or caught up in the holiday spirit.)
Tylergotto On December 28, 2008

Remsen, Iowa
#2New Post! Dec 22, 2008 @ 09:47:43
This would annoy anyone that would read this. I couldnt read all of it. Just couldnt. But just how the best regards for someone seem like an inslut is crazy. It seems to scartistic. I should save that somewhere. I could use that one day! =]

-Tyler
JuanSmith On September 11, 2020
Shilsh-Aash yatasay

Near Eucalyptus Trees, Califor
#3New Post! Dec 22, 2008 @ 09:51:59
@Tylergotto Said

This would annoy anyone that would read this. I couldnt read all of it. Just couldnt. But just how the best regards for someone seem like an inslut is crazy. It seems to scartistic. I should save that somewhere. I could use that one day! =]

-Tyler

scartistic ?
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Dec 22, 2008 @ 09:56:17
for some reason it reminds me of the Judean People's Front.
Tylergotto On December 28, 2008

Remsen, Iowa
#5New Post! Dec 22, 2008 @ 09:57:39
@JuanSmith Said

scartistic ?

I cant spell =]
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs