The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Relationships

A question for the guys & girls (one night stands/FWB)

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
tickleme On January 28, 2014

somewhere in the world., Antar
#1New Post! Apr 08, 2009 @ 08:54:43
When going out and intending to pick up someone for a one nighter or possible 'Friend with Benefits'
How do you go about telling the other person this is all you're after particularly if it's someone you don't know well?
GoblintheGoblin On March 01, 2010
Kneel before Zod!

Deleted

swansea, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Apr 08, 2009 @ 09:01:41
start by being in a place that serves alcohol.tell them straight get the topic onto sex and relationships by talking a little about prior relationships try and get the other person to agree what headwork they are, and then simply say something like
"thats why i said f*** it! you know? screw relationships for a bit i don't need hassle i need a hug now and then and the occasional lay" anything that happens between the two of you after that is happening in the knowledge that you are not available for more than sex and hugs.

i have long ago stopped doing this it gets pointless after a while (sex and none of the safety of a relationship)
karljkampovsky On May 13, 2009

Deleted

undisclosed location,
#3New Post! Apr 08, 2009 @ 09:16:25
Hey! Back in the 60s and 70s! We did not do a lot of talking we just DID IT!
sunandsurf13 On June 29, 2009

Deleted

Sydney, Australia
#4New Post! Apr 08, 2009 @ 09:39:29
@tickleme Said

When going out and intending to pick up someone for a one nighter or possible 'Friend with Benefits'
How do you go about telling the other person this is all you're after particularly if it's someone you don't know well?

Generally if that's your intention your best plan of attack is to say as little as possible about 'the next time' or 'the future'.

This can be a challenge after quite a few wines. If you are anything like me you have been known to talk a lot of s***e under the influence, and if he has been drinking also, both of you can end up talking a lot of s***e. Emotions are heightened & run wild when you are pissed so the less alcohol you have, the less promises you'll end up breaking.

In my experience, there aren't many guys who will be offended by an offer of 'no strings attached fun'. Many will be totally upfront that that's their expectation before you have to say anything. Most guys read these situations well, in my experience.

Qualify that it's a bit of fun if you feel you need to.......but I don't think you should beat yourself up over making sure the guy understands what you are about if he doesn't do the same.

And carry condoms lol.
karljkampovsky On May 13, 2009

Deleted

undisclosed location,
#5New Post! Apr 08, 2009 @ 09:43:51
In my experience there are some professional virgins,who would prefer a proposal up front! I turn around and depart!
Carreragt2 On June 15, 2009

Deleted

, Canada
#6New Post! Apr 08, 2009 @ 09:45:50
I met this little girly
her hair was kinda curly
went to her house and bust her out
I had to leave real early
These girls are really sleazy
all they just say is please me
or spend sometime to rock a rhyme
I said it's not that easy

It's tricky tricky oh tricky
Dawn_Key On January 07, 2010

Deleted
Banned

#7New Post! Apr 08, 2009 @ 09:51:43
@tickleme Said

Er...are you doing anything on Frday night then... 8) ..
Actions speak louder than words...and most of the noise that passes for music in the places that you'd go to anyways...so just get on with it ...stay sober and make sure you know what they look like under normal lighting conditions 8) ...after all you won't get sloshed and try to buy a new toaster or juicer in a dark place with flashing lights would you.
trustingsoul On May 07, 2009

Deleted

anywhere, Pennsylvania
#8New Post! Apr 08, 2009 @ 09:55:55
In this day and age I find it more and more difficult to want any part of that. If I were alone and unattached, perhaps away from home in a romantic city; a little passion, knowing I'd never see someone again might be a temporary thrill. However, I worry about what's going on in the world of stds, etc. Friends with benefits usually causes havoc with one of the partners. It's not just women, it depends on you as a person.I'd have to have a strong physical attachment to do the friends with benefits, and if we were such good friends, I'd want more. That's just me. A stranger is a stranger; jumping into bed with a pickup might have terrible consequences. Everybody has to do what's right for them. I like love, loyalty, passion and someone who will remember my name in the morning. Is a little old fashioned so wrong?
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Apr 08, 2009 @ 09:57:12
the rule of thumb is not giving your number nor asking for it, if neither of you ask then it is understood its a one night thing.
darkangel28 On February 08, 2019
im a maplestoryadict

damn it started snowing again,
#10New Post! Apr 09, 2009 @ 06:23:05
just go into a chatroom and say "hey who wants to f*** me" i bet you get 10 different people ready and willing to do it.
Wayne8559 On March 14, 2016
?ber Two Hat

Plymouth, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Apr 09, 2009 @ 06:28:06
Just wear a T-shirt that says i'm a whore 8)
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs