Forums: TFS+:
TFS+ politics

A feeding frenzy for conservatives

AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#1New Post! Apr 12, 2010 @ 10:52:23
I was just turned on to this site, and I'm absolutely going to have to bookmark it, because it's a f***ing feeding frenzy for wacko conservatives..

There's just page after page after page of nutjobs posting bulls*** about absolutely everything....

So much material in one little spot.. Now I know where our conservative friends get most of their "talking" points!!

Renew America!
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#2New Post! Apr 12, 2010 @ 10:58:59
I think I would spend too much time being angry at the stupidity of self-important wet-ends to go there...
Kristy69 On September 14, 2014
Carly's Mommy

Underneath the Cyanide Sun....
#3New Post! Apr 12, 2010 @ 10:59:00
That's site is just totally retarded.
plebian_angel On April 25, 2012
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#4New Post! Apr 12, 2010 @ 10:59:54
I'll have to check it on my downtime today

Deleted

#5New Post! Apr 12, 2010 @ 11:09:41
@bob_the_fisherman Said

I think I would spend too much time being angry at the stupidity of self-important wet-ends to go there...

@Kristy69 Said

That's site is just totally retarded.

I think it's a riot! And I'm seeing so many lines that I've heard used here by "sensible" conservatives.

I just wish that they had a search box for "talking points" so I could paste in the wisdom imparted by our resident conservatives and go straight to the articles that they got them from!
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#6New Post! Apr 12, 2010 @ 11:11:34
@boxerdc Said

I think it's a riot! And I'm seeing so many lines that I've heard used here by "sensible" conservatives.

I just wish that they had a search box for "talking points" so I could paste in the wisdom imparted by our resident conservatives and go straight to the articles that they got them from!

I wonder if members of that site are like the borg

Deleted

#7New Post! Apr 12, 2010 @ 11:17:50
@plebian_angel Said

I wonder if members of that site are like the borg

I think they're more like a pack of wolves with rabies...
One of them says something, and the others jump on it and take it to its most extreme conclusion..

I love the part where they explain what the Declaration of Independence "really" says.
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#8New Post! Apr 12, 2010 @ 11:20:08
@boxerdc Said

I think they're more like a pack of wolves with rabies...
One of them says something, and the others jump on it and take it to its most extreme conclusion..

I love the part where they explain what the Declaration of Independence "really" says.

Oh boy I can't wait til I have time to read this site. Do you happen to have a quote handy of that?

Deleted

#9New Post! Apr 12, 2010 @ 11:22:53
@plebian_angel Said

Oh boy I can't wait til I have time to read this site. Do you happen to have a quote handy of that?

You'll just have to go through it... It's pages long..

But basically they state as fact that Thomas Jefferson really meant to add the words "AND GOD" to every sentence in the entire document, and we're supposed to know this because he uses the words "created" and "creator" in the opening paragraph.
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#10New Post! Apr 12, 2010 @ 11:24:12
@boxerdc Said

You'll just have to go through it... It's pages long..

But basically they state as fact that Thomas Jefferson really meant to add the words "AND GOD" to every sentence in the entire document, and we're supposed to know this because he uses the words "created" and "creator" in the opening paragraph.

I'll have to check it out this afternoon when I slow down at work

And wow So they can read the thoughts of dead people now?

Deleted

#11New Post! Apr 12, 2010 @ 11:43:27
@plebian_angel Said

I'll have to check it out this afternoon when I slow down at work

And wow So they can read the thoughts of dead people now?

Apparently they can.. And I'm waiting for our conservative friends to chime in and say that "these people don't represent the conservative party"... When "these people" are the ones that they count on to do exactly what they are told to do by the likes of Sarah Palin, and "these people" are the ones who give their time and money, even though the "sensible conservatives" here probably snicker at them when they're not around.

Sad really that there are so many people out there who NEED somebody else to tell them that what they believe is "good and right".
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#12New Post! Apr 12, 2010 @ 14:23:10
@boxerdc Said

They do have such a search box. It's up on the upper right, just like it is here on TFS.
Patt On May 05, 2010
NOT a Mafia Don

Deleted
Banned

Home,
#13New Post! Apr 12, 2010 @ 16:27:59
LOL - someone needs to do a little looking behind the curtain to see how the 'mainstream of the GOP' has reacted to Alan Keyes over a very, very long time.

But hey, if you want to delude yourselves even further, who am I to complain, right?

Deleted

#14New Post! Apr 12, 2010 @ 23:03:54
@Patt Said

LOL - someone needs to do a little looking behind the curtain to see how the 'mainstream of the GOP' has reacted to Alan Keyes over a very, very long time.

No I don't..
I just need to poke you with a stick, and laugh when you fall for it.

And you fell for it again!
Patt On May 05, 2010
NOT a Mafia Don

Deleted
Banned

Home,
#15New Post! Apr 12, 2010 @ 23:32:57
My post wasn't intended for YOU but for those you wish to dupe. Can't allow that, now can I?
Locked<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)