The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Jokes & Humor

A Texan went to Chicago and thought he would buy a new "city" outfit.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
newcarscent7 On March 18, 2020

Cleveland, Ohio
#1New Post! Feb 12, 2010 @ 13:19:53
He went into Marshall Fields and, when asked by a sweet young woman if she could help him, he answered, "Yes ma'am. Ya see, I'm from Texas and I want to buy a complete city outfit." Her eyes lit up as she asked, "Where would you like to start?" "Well, ma'am, how about a suit?" "Yes sir. What size?" "Size 53 tall, ma'am." "Wow, that's really big." "Yes ma'am, they really grow them big in Texas." "What's next?" she asked. He replied, "How about some shoes?" "What size?" "Size 15 double D." "Wow, that's really big!" "Yes ma'am. They really grow them big in Texas." "What's next?" "Well, I reckon I'll need a shirt." "Yes sir. What size?" "Nineteen and a half neck, size 38," he replied. "Wow, that's really big!" "Yes ma'am. They really grow them big in Texas." "Will there be anything else?" she asked. "Yes ma'am. I spect I'll need a hat." "Yes sir. What size?" "Eight and five-eighths." "Wow, that's really big!" "Yes ma'am. They really grow them big in Texas." She virtually glowed as she asked, "Is there anything else I can do for you?" "No ma'am , I reckon that will be all." As the sweet young thing tallied up his bill, and as the Texan counted out his money, she blushed and asked, "Sir, could I ask you a question?" "Yes ma'am, I already know what it is. And the answer is four inches." Astonished, she blurted out, "Why, my boyfriend is bigger than that!" Without so much as a stutter, the Texan replied, "From the floor, ma'am?"
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs