Female
Male
View Results
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#4New Post! Jan 26, 2017 @ 10:28:59
@SgtPowerPickle Said

Lmao thanks for your opinion

Odd... you just dismissed him, his thoughts and his feelings. Yet at the top of your list was repression.

Care to try again?

Most of the s*** you b****ed about is perpetuated by men.
SgtPowerPickle On August 05, 2017

, Indiana
#5New Post! Jan 26, 2017 @ 10:44:41
@LuckyCharms Said

Odd... you just dismissed him, his thoughts and his feelings. Yet at the top of your list was repression.

Care to try again?

Most of the s*** you b****ed about is perpetuated by men.

No, I don't care to try again

I bring up legitimate concerns and you say I'm b****ing. f***ing classic Ignoring the fact that most of the s*** women b**** about is perpetuated by women. The need to look a certain way. The need to act a certain way. Most of the women I know can't stand other woman because they talk s*** about one another and cause drama.

I don't know where to begin with what he said. All that dudes does is troll. Just about everything I say this dude says the opposite. So to save myself some graying of the hair I'm choosing to thank him for his opinion and move on. Trying not to let this dude hijack the post and change the subject to me "not fact checking" or some other stupid bulls***
Magically Delicious

#6New Post! Jan 26, 2017 @ 10:47:38
@SgtPowerPickle Said

No, I don't care to try again

I bring up legitimate concerns and you say I'm b****ing. f***ing classic Ignoring the fact that most of the s*** women b**** about is perpetuated by women. The need to look a certain way. The need to act a certain way. Most of the women I know can't stand other woman because they talk s*** about one another and cause drama.

I don't know where to begin with what he said. All that dudes does is troll. Just about everything I say this dude says the opposite. So to save myself some graying of the hair I'm choosing to thank him for his opinion and move on. Trying not to let this dude hijack the post and change the subject to me "not fact checking" or some other stupid bulls***

Yes you are a whiner. Sorry you are. You take every stereotype and play it against women and for men.

Perhaps you'd like to address the reality that it is men who prefer their sons to get circumcised. Most women I know are against it.

Perhaps you'd like to address the reality that men are the ones that have men repress their emotions. And punish men for it aggressively when they don't. "Pussy". Yeah a pejorative based on a woman's genitals.

You dismissed Chaski and then get all hurt when you are challenged.

So try again, or frankly, get used to be dismissed when all you do is deflect.
Magically Delicious

#8New Post! Jan 26, 2017 @ 11:09:09
@SgtPowerPickle Said

ok. I'm not blaming all women but all men can be blamed? makes sense. I'm having a hard time believing you're a man. especially from your bouncing menstruating ball as your picture. funny the fems don't care

Your perception is not surprisingly, lacking.

Look more closely. The excretion is brown and from the rear.

Ironic, yet fitting that you missed that pesky little detail.

Quote:
you happy princess?

As happy as I can be, snowflake.

, Indiana
#9New Post! Jan 26, 2017 @ 11:16:39
@LuckyCharms Said

Your perception is not surprisingly, lacking.

Look more closely. The excretion is brown and from the rear.

Ironic, yet fitting that you missed that pesky little detail.

As happy as I can be, snowflake.

That looks like blood. But it makes sense.. All he does is spew s***

Ya know its funny, you complain about being treated a certain kind of way and they treat others that way. But hey it goes with your hypocritical persona.
Magically Delicious

#10New Post! Jan 26, 2017 @ 11:19:29
@SgtPowerPickle Said

That looks like blood. But it makes sense.. All he does is spew s***

Ya know its funny, you complain about being treated a certain kind of way and they treat others that way. But hey it goes with your hypocritical persona.

Ye shall reap what ye shall sew.

Look how you came on here and you tell me if I should embrace a porcupine.

You're not cuddly. If you were smart or perceptive or even in the least bit informed, it might be different.

, Indiana
#11New Post! Jan 26, 2017 @ 11:27:19
@LuckyCharms Said

Ye shall reap what ye shall sew.

Look how you came on here and you tell me if I should embrace a porcupine.

You're not cuddly. If you were smart or perceptive or even in the least bit informed, it might be different.

Oh please I didn't ask for your cuddles. I just asked you to hear me out like i hear you out. You're filled with hate and venom towards anyone that is a man and and defends them as such. So go dress up as a pussy and parade around the streets for all I care
Magically Delicious

#12New Post! Jan 26, 2017 @ 11:30:12
@SgtPowerPickle Said

Oh please I didn't ask for your cuddles. I just asked you to hear me out like i hear you out. You're filled with hate and venom towards anyone that is a man and and defends them as such. So go dress up as a pussy and parade around the streets for all I care

You came in with closed ears, you never wanted to hear.

I have asked you a very pointed question in the abortion topic - a logistical reality based question - and you've yet to come up with an answer. Instead you want to whine about how evil, manipulative and bad women are.

So pardon me while I decide to take you with the grain of salt you deserve.

, Indiana
#13New Post! Jan 26, 2017 @ 11:33:52
@LuckyCharms Said

You came in with closed ears, you never wanted to hear.

I have asked you a very pointed question in the abortion topic - a logistical reality based question - and you've yet to come up with an answer. Instead you want to whine about how evil, manipulative and bad women are.

So pardon me while I decide to take you with the grain of salt you deserve.

All you've done is whine about how mean and oppressive men are. See how that goes both ways? I offered up valid points that it isn't all roses and sunshine to be a man and you proceeded to deflect and change the subject to a different thread. Bye Felicia
Magically Delicious

#14New Post! Jan 26, 2017 @ 11:36:09
@SgtPowerPickle Said

All you've done is whine about how mean and oppressive men are. See how that goes both ways? I offered up valid points that it isn't all roses and sunshine to be a man and you proceeded to deflect and change the subject to a different thread. Bye Felicia

Actually no that's not what I've done at all. I've vociferously defended women's rights to autonomy while urging men to be responsible for their sperm.

But that's an interesting take on it.

Aren't you done with me yet?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 ...21 22 23 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs