AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 · >>
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#16New Post! Aug 07, 2012 @ 14:02:25
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Yeah, and they will have to find a way to make tampons usable by men or that is discrimination too. And theatre seats - if they are too small they discriminate against fat people, too big and I cannot use the arm rests which is discrimination against me. And then there's all those "girl's cars" that are way too small for me, so that is discrimination - I really must go and find a lawyer and sue, until the world is perfect for me... that seems to be the answer to all problems...

Sometimes I'm embarrassed to be a member of the human species.

Tampons are usable by men...they just have no purpose for them.

Anyway, was anyone saying anything about suing? I just don't like the looks of a sign that says "No girls allowed." What are they, the He-Man Woman Haters Club?

sAeGeSpAeNe On October 05, 2021
Part-time Nidologist

The other Bristol..., Connecti
#17New Post! Aug 07, 2012 @ 15:29:19
@someone_else Said

...I just don't like the looks of a sign that says "No girls allowed." What are they, the He-Man Woman Haters Club?

This reading business is getting around! I believe the sign on the door really says: "aloud" -- not that anyone can 'here' the difference!
Not a dude.

Deleted

#18New Post! Aug 07, 2012 @ 15:34:36
@sAeGeSpAeNe Said

This reading business is getting around! I believe the sign on the door really says: "aloud" -- not that anyone can 'here' the difference!

I noticed that too. I was trying to find the actual clubhouse from the Little Rascals but I failed. I can't remember if they spelled it right or not.

Incidentally, I wonder if this means that women aren't permitted to speak in that area.
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#19New Post! Aug 07, 2012 @ 19:23:31
@someone_else Said

Tampons are usable by men...they just have no purpose for them.

Anyway, was anyone saying anything about suing? I just don't like the looks of a sign that says "No girls allowed." What are they, the He-Man Woman Haters Club?

The discrimination and suing stuff I was referring to came from the early responses to the OP.

It just seemed to be such an inconceivable reaction to me that I had to mock it. Mockery helps keep me sane.
Not a dude.

Deleted

#20New Post! Aug 07, 2012 @ 19:26:15
@bob_the_fisherman Said

The discrimination and suing stuff I was referring to came from the early responses to the OP.

It just seemed to be such an inconceivable reaction to me that I had to mock it. Mockery helps keep me sane.

Ahh okay. I didn't notice anyone saying that. The reaction of wanting to sue does seem overboard. The wording of the sign, though, welcomes a negative reaction.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#21New Post! Aug 07, 2012 @ 19:28:48
@someone_else Said

Ahh okay. I didn't notice anyone saying that. The reaction of wanting to sue does seem overboard. The wording of the sign, though, welcomes a negative reaction.

Not sure why it does that. The aim was to prevent injury to the more sensitive and important bits of the female form
Not a dude.

Deleted

#22New Post! Aug 07, 2012 @ 19:35:44
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Not sure why it does that. The aim was to prevent injury to the more sensitive and important bits of the female form

Probably because, just worded like that, it makes it appear that it was never intended for women. Maybe because grown women don't want to be called "girls."

I dunno, it just doesn't sit right with me. Understanding why they shouldn't ride it makes it more understandable so, as I suggested before, wording it such that it explains it would be better.

Sorry. I totally butchered that last sentence but I just can't be bothered to fix it.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#23New Post! Aug 07, 2012 @ 19:48:37
@someone_else Said

Probably because, just worded like that, it makes it appear that it was never intended for women. Maybe because grown women don't want to be called "girls."

I dunno, it just doesn't sit right with me. Understanding why they shouldn't ride it makes it more understandable so, as I suggested before, wording it such that it explains it would be better.

Sorry. I totally butchered that last sentence but I just can't be bothered to fix it.

You mean a sign saying, "Warning. Your vadge may act as a suction cup, or, involuntary douching may occur. Ride at own risk" type of deal...? That might upset the children.
Grasshopper On January 11, 2023
Just me.

Fort Collins, Colorado
#24New Post! Aug 07, 2012 @ 19:52:02
Steel underwear!
Not a dude.

Deleted

#25New Post! Aug 07, 2012 @ 20:52:48
@bob_the_fisherman Said

You mean a sign saying, "Warning. Your vadge may act as a suction cup, or, involuntary douching may occur. Ride at own risk" type of deal...? That might upset the children.

Perhaps a little less graphic, but basically that. I think I said it earlier in the thread.
Commander4th On May 31, 2021

, United Kingdom
#26New Post! Aug 07, 2012 @ 20:56:14
@sweetheart5545 Said

A German water park put a "NO GIRLS ALLOWED" sign on one high-speed waterslide after several women suffered "intimate injuries" on the ride. The X-Treme Fazer slide — which sends riders shrieking downhill at speeds up to 45 mph — reportedly gave six women genital injuries. Rather than close the attraction, the park's owner has banned women and their easily damaged ladybits from the Fazer. "We are trying to do right by women, the manager of the Galaxy Rutschenparadies said. (That translates to 'Galaxy Slide Paradise,' although our idea of paradise doesn't involve painfully battered personal areas.) The park is building a protective suit for women to wear on the Fazer but yeah, we still think we'll skip it.

If it gave 6 women genital injuries id of thought it would have been even worse for the men
Not a dude.

Deleted

#27New Post! Aug 07, 2012 @ 21:10:32
@Commander4th Said

If it gave 6 women genital injuries id of thought it would have been even worse for the men

That's what I thought too but it is the water that is causing the injury, not the slide itself.

I was trying to remember the number of women who had been injured. Seeing (again) that is is 6, I would really think a "this can cause injury to females, use at your own risk" would be much better than disallowing all women.

Worst thing I ever got from a speed slide was a wedgie.
Commander4th On May 31, 2021

, United Kingdom
#28New Post! Aug 07, 2012 @ 21:21:22
@someone_else Said

That's what I thought too but it is the water that is causing the injury, not the slide itself.

I was trying to remember the number of women who had been injured. Seeing (again) that is is 6, I would really think a "this can cause injury to females, use at your own risk" would be much better than disallowing all women.

Worst thing I ever got from a speed slide was a wedgie.

The water?? what is it, toxic.
Maybe the bikini bottem's could'nt....... hold everything in
UURRGGHH! all i can picture now is the trail a snail leave's behind
sweetheart5545 On November 06, 2013

, Florida
#29New Post! Aug 07, 2012 @ 21:24:11
@Commander4th Said

The water?? what is it, toxic.
Maybe the bikini bottem's could'nt....... hold everything in
UURRGGHH! all i can picture now is the trail a snail leave's behind

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 · >>