The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Religion & Philosophy:
Religion

7-Why is the Percentage of Rape and Harassment High in the Societies that Reject

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

Yorkshire, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Feb 03, 2010 @ 17:27:34
No you're right. We should restrict women from being free and making their own choice and force them to wear restrictive clothing.

f*** Islam.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#9New Post! Feb 03, 2010 @ 17:49:06
By American definitions, I'd bet that most women in hard-line Islamic countries have been victims of sexual assault of some form.
Xander00 On July 26, 2010

London, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Feb 03, 2010 @ 18:05:32
This was the most pointless thread ive ever read lol.
For a start they should ban the head dresses anyway as they block peoples faces and ive seen crime happen and not been solved because of this issue.
In places like Islam (dont take this in a racist view) but im sure it isnt as civilised as over here in the UK or the US where women probably dont have as much rights as men and the men feel they can take what they want, in this case a woman, ive never been there so i cant back this up.
Women should dress as they see fit, and if you are from another country conform to this countries dress code, if women had to go to their country and wear a Hijab then so be it, its their country.
Wellard On April 29, 2012
ect.. .

Deleted

In your Mind, Cape Verde
#12New Post! Feb 03, 2010 @ 18:52:30
@Xander00 Said

This was the most pointless thread ive ever read lol.
For a start they should ban the head dresses anyway as they block peoples faces and ive seen crime happen and not been solved because of this issue.
In places like Islam (dont take this in a racist view) but im sure it isnt as civilised as over here in the UK or the US where women probably dont have as much rights as men and the men feel they can take what they want, in this case a woman, ive never been there so i cant back this up.
Women should dress as they see fit, and if you are from another country conform to this countries dress code, if women had to go to their country and wear a Hijab then so be it, its their country.

Do you subscribe to the Daily Mail?
Xander00 On July 26, 2010

London, United Kingdom
#13New Post! Feb 03, 2010 @ 19:22:37
@Wellard Said

Do you subscribe to the Daily Mail?

Newspapers bore me most of the time
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs